Elections Trumps's Hair Going Gray After Election

Honestly its an improvement. Looks more distinguished. I like it for him.

I thought I was seeing things.

Could someone's hair go gray in a weeks time? Instead of first place gold, second place silver.
I could see how much stress the body can go through in an election.

How does the human body know to do this?

GettyImages_1208679310.jpg

I noticed that too, he changed hair dressers I think. The other one got the rona.

IMHO Trump varies between looking pretty ridiculous to looking, dare I say, handsome for his age, depending on the makeup and hairstyle.
Initially he had this pretty weird orange makeup, and this very ugly yellow combover. It looked absolutely horrendous.
But as his Presidency moved forward, his skin tone was evened, and his hairstyle became a sort of classic sidepart, hair color light blonde or grey. Very Presidential and serious.

Compare:
Before (2016 election):
6000.jpg

After (2020 Biden debate):
biden-trump-debate-splt-gty-ps-200929_1601430833917_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

And last 24hrs
201113173216-donald-trump-november-13-2020-01-exlarge-169.jpg

IMHO he's looking leaner and better lately.
Great energy for his age.
Will miss this legend if he doesn't stay President. He would have only improved with time!

Hes let his hair go grey multiple times. Nothing new.

lol at dems pretending like they don't know Trump doesn't dye his hair and has been hit with a case of Marie Antoinette syndrome.
legit TDS

The dude is orange, folks

I thought I was seeing things.

Could someone's hair go gray in a weeks time? Instead of first place gold, second place silver.
I could see how much stress the body can go through in an election.

How does the human body know to do this?

GettyImages_1208679310.jpg
He's like 74 years old. His hair has been grey for years. Probably forgot to dye it.

He's like 74 years old. His hair has been grey for years. Probably forgot to dye it.

You legitimately think that a US President can "forget" to dye his hair, or rather, to have his hair dyed.
Literally everything, including pissing before a speech, is monitored by Presidential valets.

You legitimately think that a US President can "forget" to dye his hair, or rather, to have his hair dyed.
Literally everything, including pissing before a speech, is monitored by Presidential valets.
Lol. It was a joke dude.

lol @ this thread

Full of people who think a 70+ year old man's hair just went gray this week and a bunch of "orange man bad" comments following suit.

Anyone surprised by this is probably still surprised by what girls look like without make up too. <45>

More seriously, I think it's an indication of how much this outcome bothers him that he's changing his normal public facing regimen.

He looks less clownish actually. He should ditch the makeup and comb over next.

on one hand...a hair thread? who cares.

on the other...it's kinda cute that he's trying to look more like Biden.

Yet better than you!

Yeah.........

I exercise twice a day and do not eat fast food nor soda...

Oh, and I'm not a billion yrs old.

Frump is SO much better than me with his fake EVERYTHING and micro-dick. LOL

Honestly looks way better with gray hair. His hair really is pretty good for his age considering the hate it gets.
It looks ridiculous. He had his bald spot cut out like 30 years ago, then had the skin stitched together. That's why that hair on the back of his head stops like above his ears and he has to keep it so long.

eqnoerxwoam9ae3.jpg

Yeah.........

I exercise twice a day and do not eat fast food nor soda...

Oh, and I'm not a billion yrs old.

Frump is SO much better than me with his fake EVERYTHING and micro-dick. LOL
No one believes any of that.

Back