Trump's Spokesperson Blames Obama for 2004 Death of Capt. Khan; Obama wasn't Inaugurated until 2009

Wow, aren't you special. Too bad that deaths from even double secret probation secret ops are released.

Way to try and put words in my mouth guy, but what I expect from someone that cares so much they continually post the wrong pic to try and shoe horn their narrative.

As I said I never said that pic was his son. Why can't you get it thru your brain?

As I said I never said that pic was his son. Why can't you get it thru your brain?

Why yes, that is what you said the first time you posted it and were immediately called out for it. Then you continued to post it across threads, your gimmick is showing Jul 27, 2016 join date.

"Hires the best people". SMH. So much for the "Great Delegater". The dumb fucks he hires are as ignorant as him.

Trump: "And I'm gonna bomb the hell out of those countries, their terrorist groups, and their leaders."
Moderator: "Which terrorist leaders?"
Trump: "...."
Moderator: "Which groups?"
Moderator: "Which countries?"

Free advice for Comrade Trump.
Let this story go. Don't try to spin it, don't take the bait, for once in your life, just shut the fuck up. It will die, but the more your thinned skinned ass, responds the worse it gets.
You don't have to win every battle to win the war.

He doesn't think he can lose...even when he's losing. Remember when he said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." I don't think he was being facetious at all.

I know, I was wrong, its 14. They are great citizens, contribute so much

I don't even understand the point of this kind of lazy trolling. If you're going to troll, at least put some work into it so it's entertaining.

I don't even understand the point of this kind of lazy trolling. If you're going to troll, at least put some work into it so it's entertaining.

Really that is what you are going with, that I am trolling.

Go pretend to care about this somewhere else if that is what you're going to do.

Go pretend to care about this somewhere else if that is what you're going to do.
to be fair, I thought you were trolling too, and doing a beautiful job of it!

Fact is Muslims have died for America and are currently serving America.

Trump proved, once again, that he is a sociopathic douche-bag by leveling criticism at a Gold Star family.

At the same time, I don't think service to the country, even among casualties of war, should automatically and in isolation grant an individual a complete pass in terms of their ideology and the potential danger it may/may not pose to a civilized society.

For example, there were significant numbers of American KKK members who fought and died in WW's I and II.

You're obviously trolling.

The alternative that you actually believe only 14 or 15 Muslims have ever died serving in the US armed forces. Although I don't know you, I have trouble believing you're that dumb.

Does anyone have a full clip of her mentioning Khans name, or is this just another edited hit piece by the liberals?

Does anyone have a full clip of her mentioning Khans name, or is this just another edited hit piece by the liberals?

dont be lazy this is literally all over the news as fact so..obvious troll is....

Never mind, watched the original interview. She was talking about Khan. Not good.

Settle down Richard.

You're obviously trolling.

The alternative that you actually believe only 14 or 15 Muslims have ever died serving in the US armed forces. Although I don't know you, I have trouble believing you're that dumb.

I know that you suddenly care about the military because it fits your agenda in this case, but you are obviously on the internet and can find out how many muslims were killed in the service of the US Military in OIF/OEF. I realize you are all getting cute and going to go with all 241 years of US Military, but try and not change the context to fluff your numbers by a few.

I know that you suddenly care about the military because it fits your agenda in this case, but you are obviously on the internet and can find out how many muslims were killed in the service of the US Military in OIF/OEF. I realize you are all getting cute and going to go with all 241 years of US Military, but try and not change the context to fluff your numbers by a few.

Why on earth do you think OIF/OEF are the only wars that matter when it comes to sacrificing your life in the line of duty? Muslim soldiers who died during any other war -- those guys don't matter?

She basically shows us everything wrong with Trumps campaign with one video clip..He is misinformed and looking to blame people for anything
she blames Obama for causing a death in 2004 ..he wasn't president till 2008

thats from liberal media shills CNN. Do you have something from a trustworthy source like INFOWARS DOT COM or BREITBART?

Obvious Time Traveling Obama is Obvious.

This is high Kenyan sorcery at work here.

Why on earth do you think OIF/OEF are the only wars that matter when it comes to sacrificing your life in the line of duty? Muslim soldiers who died during any other war -- those guys don't matter?

So going with moving the goalposts

Why yes anyone alive right now had lots to do with shaping policy on Vietnam. Hilary can campaign on Bill's protesting saving muslim lives in Vietnam

Back