Trump's Spokesperson Blames Obama for 2004 Death of Capt. Khan; Obama wasn't Inaugurated until 2009

R

Rick Sanchez

She basically shows us everything wrong with Trumps campaign with one video clip..He is misinformed and looking to blame people for anything
she blames Obama for causing a death in 2004 ..he wasn't president till 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, to be fair, I'm pretty sure Clinton voted for the Iraq war, which was the reason of this guy's death. Also, he died 12 years ago, why the fuck are they politicizing his death NOW? Did they have to go back that fucking far to find a Muslim talking head for the DNC convention?

Obama transcends time and space.
36c52d44b76e4798a5df2a7bb6471f57.jpg

I guess they should've put obama.

Well, to be fair, I'm pretty sure Clinton voted for the Iraq war, which was the reason of this guy's death. Also, he died 12 years ago, why the fuck are they politicizing his death NOW? Did they have to go back that fucking far to find a Muslim talking head for the DNC convention?
o-MUSLIM-AMERICAN-VERTERANS-facebook.jpg

Because Trump is creating a climate for hate that is against people who defended this country.

People seem to forget the sacrifice, his dad had enough. There is countless of more Muslims who have died for there country like the pic I posted.

Great job dodging the statement LOL

Her boss is arguing with this guy's family and they turn blame to Obama and then can't even do that right.

lol have you guys seen that vid of the Trump spokesman freaking out because she's outnumbered in an interview show...? Just as good.

Because Trump is creating a climate for hate that is against people who defended this country.

People seem to forget the sacrifice, his dad had enough. There is countless of more Muslims who have died for there country like the pic I posted.

Keep posting the wrong pic Leeroy

And its not countless, its like 15

She basically shows us everything wrong with Trumps campaign with one video clip..He is misinformed and looking to blame people for anything
she blames Obama for causing a death in 2004 ..he wasn't president till 2008

Says he died in 07 not 04 but point stands.

Keep posting the wrong pic Leeroy

And its not countless, its like 15
I been saying that this pic is a random pic I googled.....never claimed him to be his son.

Fact is Muslims have died for America and are currently serving America.

I been saying that this pic is a random pic I googled.....never claimed him to be his son.

the new stupid counter argument to this will probably be something like 'they're serving america and arent strapping bombs to their chest so they're not real muslims, therefore they dont count'

She basically shows us everything wrong with Trumps campaign with one video clip..

There is nothing wrong with Trump campaign, he will just say something inflammatory and you will have someone twisting reality to fit Trump's words.

Keep it up your agenda is more clear each time you can't be bothered to find a different pic.

You want to point out "facts" Muslims are underrepresented percentwise. American Indians and Caucasians are overrepresented. Let's muddle this shit all up

wrong khan the one was a captain and died in 2004

Keep it up your agenda is more clear each time you can't be bothered to find a different pic.

You want to point out "facts" Muslims are underrepresented percentwise. American Indians and Caucasians are overrepresented. Let's muddle this shit all up

Ok? Whats your point? Muslims still died for this country.

Back