Elections Trump's spiritual adviser Paula White: Angels from Africa & S.America bringing Trump victory

I was trying to phonetically spell out the non English words she spoke, but couldn't even properly discern the sound to give it a try.

Also:
Anyone know what happened to TheComeBackKid ?

No unfortunately. Hope he comes back. (No pun intended).

Bad ban imo

Angels from Africa & S.America bringing Trump victory

Trump getting help from sh!thole countries..? More likely getting prayers from ↓↓↓

tenor.gif
kkkcple.gif

I really just would like to know what causes these idiots to believe any of this drivel

By the way, what happend to TheComebackKid ?
I just realized as I tried to tag him , that he is no longer with us? I was wondering if he could translate what Paula White is saying when she speaks in tongues.

he was banned. it was a good day on sherdog when he went too far. im glad he is gone.

i wish you well though bud....

I really just would like to know what causes these idiots to believe any of this drivel

the issue with false teachers and false religion is that it is filled with somewhat sincere people on the receiving end. so while they are being taught faulty theology they are also reaching out to God and having encounters with God and this can lead to confusion.

without good theology people mistake an extremely common mystical or spiritual experience for confirmation that what they think about God or are taught about God is true.

the issue with false teachers and false religion is that it is filled with somewhat sincere people on the receiving end. so while they are being taught faulty theology they are also reaching out to God and having encounters with God and this can lead to confusion.

without good theology people mistake an extremely common mystical or spiritual experience for confirmation that what they think about God or are taught about God is true.

im an athiest so im not trying to criticse believing in a god or what not, go for your life.

But its this kind of...evangelical bullshit. it ruins lives and..is such illogical bullshit.

I had a friend who grew up with a die hard evenagelical family and had loved that "wind of god" guy....hes supremely fucked up over it all.

And these ministers...they are way more evil than most of the self professed satanists ive ever hung out or talked too

I just dont get how they dont go "...yes...angels...from africa are coming...right"

im an athiest so im not trying to criticse believing in a god or what not, go for your life.

But its this kind of...evangelical bullshit. it ruins lives and..is such illogical bullshit.

I had a friend who grew up with a die hard evenagelical family and had loved that "wind of god" guy....hes supremely fucked up over it all.

And these ministers...they are way more evil than most of the self professed satanists ive ever hung out or talked too

I just dont get how they dont go "...yes...angels...from africa are coming...right"

i agree with this completely. this is the one of most useless forms of religion there is. i was just explaining how people often come to the conclusion that it is true or accurate and giving one of the reasons why this happens.

Back