Trumps Sacrifices for America

This is gonna make an effective ad.
Be ready for a long, long three months, Trump fans.
He shits on a dead service member's family
Not fit to lead.

Did you read the article or listen the whole thing by chance? Or just read the quote?

Did you read the article or listen the whole thing by chance? Or just read the quote?
I'm going based on several articles and clips over the past day.
Is there some way to spin and excuse this that makes Trump look .. less insensitive and unpatriotic?
Slamming a dead hero's family and comparing his "sacrifice" to theirs?

People give trump a lot of flack for this, and for his overseas businesses. Bottom line is there just playing in the rules they were given. You dont think all of them would love the manufacture in the US? Of course they would, its way easier logistically. THe problem is that the rules they had applied to them made it unfeasible to do so. We demand great products at good prices, thats what we want. WE want it great and cheap. They listen, look at how they could possibly deliver that and guess what? The government somehow made it way more expensive to build and operate a factory in the US, yet the corporations are solely to blame. Sometimes were all the blame..and we need to look in the mirror more often instead of wagging our fingers around blaming others. Like your new iphone? I bet you do. THe only reason you can afford it is that it was manufactured overseas.

As for the banktrupcy its not he same as when you do it. When you do it it means your broke af and need help. When he does it for some of his business' its because tons of lawyers looked at his dealings and said...the best course of action is to file which is a move we can make according the rules we were given. So he made a play that was written in a book he didn't make. Not a big deal really.
I don't use Apple products, especially after they refused to help the FBI investigate terrorist killers.

I'm going based on several articles and clips over the past day.
Is there some way to spin and excuse this that makes Trump look .. less insensitive and unpatriotic?
Slamming a dead hero's family and comparing his "sacrifice" to theirs?

Yeah..he actually said a lot of positive things about him and his sacrifice as well..but you would'nt know it cause you don't research. Any what brand of US made cell phone do you use sir?

Yeah..he actually said a lot of positive things about him and his sacrifice as well..but you would'nt know it cause you don't research. Any what brand of US made cell phone do you use sir?
I've read what he said that was positive
His obnoxious responses are deserving of criticism and that's why people are upset.
Saying a bunch of rude shit and then tossing in a few sweet nothings isn't gonna fool anyone but fools.
Like I said, get used to your boy creating the ads against himself.
He doesn't know how to control his mouth.

His obnoxious responses are deserving of criticism and that's why people are upset.
Saying a bunch of rude shit and then tossing in a few sweet nothings isn't gonna fool anyone but fools.

Overpressure is the king of fake outrage. Trump didn't say a bunch of rude shit. He said he wished him the best of luck after the man trashed him at the convention.

I really wonder of anti-Trumpers actually believe the things that they say.

Overpressure is the king of fake outrage. Trump didn't say a bunch of rude shit. He said he wished him the best of luck after the man trashed him at the convention.

I really wonder of anti-Trumpers actually believe the things that they say.

Trump should have responded differently on this one though

Headlines are saying "Trump insults fallen soldiers mom" and are using sensationalism. Watching the video is not nearly as bad as the headlines but he should have been more respectful in a case like this.

I am not a pc person but he should have said something like "my sacrifices don't compare to his of course" or something similar

I get his point about Muslim women but that wasn't the place to make his point. Make it elsewhere

He has to know that the media is going to ignore things like him saying that "the father seemed like a nice guy" and is going to take lines that paint him in the worst light. Many people just read headlines or selected quotes instead of actually watching the full video. He still was wrong to respond the way that he did in my opinion.

You realize you have some of the obnoxious and pompous responses on sherdog right And that's saying something. As for creating ad lets not kid ourselves, when it comes to ammo Trump as a warehouse full or real serious ammo against a proven crook, don't kid yourself and think thats no going to matter.

So the answer is forced donations to ensure the lives of people who either cannot or choose not to be able to survive on their own? If you are going to force the top 20 to bare the brunt of the lowest on the system than they should get majority say. Top tax contributors should have a heavier weighed vote and the system should be revamped to exclude the freeloaders.

Or, maybe all charities should be able to use force -- because that's more in line with human nature? Give UNICEF kids a Mac10 or a redcross employee a .45 to ensure people give their money to cause against their will? No, of course not that would be silly.

But an income earn not giving 8k a year to social security -- that's grounds for jail, even though he or she will never see a dime upon their retirement. And then by all indication, be responsible for their own funding when their time comes.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100780248

Just call it forced charity with no thank yous. The top 20, 10, 5 and 1 percent (who pay 50 of all federal income tax) flip the entire bill for th federal programs with out so much as any gratitude -- and people wonder why they don't vote for the party who wants more out of them while touting, pandering and parading the people who don't pay a cent. Now that's sad
The wealthy also disproportionately benefit from that system they pay into. So no, I won't shed any tears about the highest earners subsidizing poor children's and people with disabilities basic nessecities to live. Frankly, I would be downright embarrassed to live in a society with as much wealth as ours, and not provide even the most basic social safety net to people who literally have no control over their ability to provide for themselves.

Trump should have responded differently on this one though

Headlines are saying "Trump insults fallen soldiers mom" and are using sensationalism. Watching the video is not nearly as bad as the headlines but he should have been more respectful in a case like this.

I am not a pc person but he should have said something like "my sacrifices don't compare to his of course" or something similar

I get his point about Muslim women but that wasn't the place to make his point. Make it elsewhere

He has to know that the media is going to ignore things like him saying that "the father seemed like a nice guy" and is going to take lines that paint him in the worst light. Many people just read headlines or selected quotes instead of actually watching the full video. He still was wrong to respond the way that he did in my opinion.

I agree that it wasn't a good move politically(or at least doesn't appear to be, never know with Trump). I expect political opponents and the media to feign outrage but amazing when you see that from average people like our fellow sherdog posters.

But thats also a lot of what this election is about. Are we going to be a nation that allows people to exploit political correctness in order to tear people down and stifle free speech. Or are we going to be a nation that puts his big boy pants on and can handle honest, straightforward dialogue. The democrats, media, and guys like Overpressure are trying their hardest to make this a nation of censorship and outrage. I believe they need to be told they are being ridiculous and not validated.

I agree that it wasn't a good move politically(or at least doesn't appear to be, never know with Trump). I expect political opponents and the media to feign outrage but amazing when you see that from average people like our fellow sherdog posters.

But thats also a lot of what this election is about. Are we going to be a nation that allows people to exploit political correctness in order to tear people down and stifle free speech. Or are we going to be a nation that puts his big boy pants on and can handle honest, straightforward dialogue. The democrats, media, and guys like Overpressure are trying their hardest to make this a nation of censorship and outrage. I believe they need to be told they are being ridiculous and not validated.

I agree for the most part (and would in most occasions) but when we are talking about a dead soldier's parents...it is best for Trump not to go there. He didn't have to make his point (about Muslim women being silenced) in that moment

Only problem I had with the attack on Trump, was this idea that Trump is supposed to have sacrificed a lot to understand America. I get the father's rage, but does he not understand that Hillary has sacrificed nothing either? At least not in the extreme context he was talking about. What does it matter?

You realize you have some of the obnoxious and pompous responses on sherdog right And that's saying something. As for creating ad lets not kid ourselves, when it comes to ammo Trump as a warehouse full or real serious ammo against a proven crook, don't kid yourself and think thats no going to matter.
Your deflection isn't taking any heat off Trump's stupidity.
The whole country is watching and listening to his respect for our servicemen and their families.
Republicans used to respect military service.

Only problem I had with the attack on Trump, was this idea that Trump is supposed to have sacrificed a lot to understand America. I get the father's rage, but does he not understand that Hillary has sacrificed nothing either? At least not in the extreme context he was talking about. What does it matter?
But Hillary!

Your deflection isn't taking any heat off Trump's stupidity.
The whole country is watching and listening to his respect for our servicemen and their families.
Republicans used to respect military service.

Yeah cause this is as bad as Benghazi...Trump wasn't as nice as he should have been..but Hillary has blood on her hands. Her actually political history is her downfall and Trumps non-history his strength as it was for Obama. We don't need to debate it..just wait and see.

edit: and let is not forget that Trump didn't even start this discussion..it was shots fired by the DNC as a political move....I found it as moving as the little girl who didn't want her parents deported. Wait 15 years for an article on her to pop up explaining how much BS that whole thing was...probably on cracked lol.

Last edited:
Totally appropriate in this instance.
It's appropriate to try to deflect attention from the stupid shit Trump said by saying "But Hillary!"?

He says unpatriotic, disrespectful shit and never owns it.
Is there anything he can say that won't be excused?

I agree for the most part (and would in most occasions) but when we are talking about a dead soldier's parents...it is best for Trump not to go there. He didn't have to make his point (about Muslim women being silenced) in that moment

Are you saying he shouldn't have went there politically or that you personally found it out of line?

Hilary has sacrificed so much for America though. Way more than Trump.

I mean she even sacrificed a handful of American lives in Benghazi so that the American people wouldn't be subjected to the horror of hearing the truth about her failures there and the real reason for the attack.

What a patriot.

Wake up Hilary fans.
Lets put things in terms you will understand.

Hilary is the Dick Cheney of the Democrats.
She is just as evil and corrupt.
If you don't see that,it's because you're being a partisan hack

Yeah cause this is as bad as Benghazi...Trump wasn't as nice as he should have been..but Hillary has blood on her hands. Her actually political history is her downfall and Trumps non-history his strength as it was for Obama. We don't need to debate it..just wait and see.

edit: and let is not forget that Trump didn't even start this discussion..it was shots fired by the DNC as a political move....I found it as moving as the little girl who didn't want be deported. Wait 15 years for an article on her to pop up explaining how much BS that whole thing was...probably on cracked lol.
Let's talk about why what Trump did is inappropriate instead of pointing fingers elsewhere.
Unless you really think he shouldn't be held accountable for anything he says.

Back