Trumps Sacrifices for America

Nah I'd rather have lots of kids, get drunk all day, and live off your tax dollars. If you don't like it you can move somewhere that uses the voluntary taxation scheme you suggested on page 2.

Haha wait there are none cuz any country that tried that would be a hellish failed state with a life expectancy in the 40s. Sad!

Nah I'd rather have lots of kids, get drunk all day, and live off your tax dollars. If you don't like it you can move somewhere that uses the voluntary taxation scheme you suggested on page 2.

Haha wait there are none cuz any country that tried that would be a hellish failed state with a life expectancy in the 40s. Sad!

Lol nice hyperbole

In a situation where your tax dollars towards social security can be opt out of, it wouldn't create a dystopia. Liberals would just donate their returns and voluntarily give more o their income, and open their homes, right? You're the good guys and the majority, right? Or does altruistic desires to secure the life of the bottom rung dependent on the money of people who don't support a system in which the top 20 Is responsible for the bottom 50?

Wouldn't that 7% you pay into SC be better off in your pocket, considering you won't see a dime of it by the time you're 65?

Hard to imagine the shitstorm that would occur, if a Dem candidate mocked the parents of fallen American soldier. But it's Trump, so it's ok.
y would someone do that.dont make up off the wall stuff bra

That's sociopath, not psychopath -- maybe malt liquor cases should come with a word of the day -- could help with your lexicon!

Nope, still not triggered, sis -- I just called you a poor alcoholic because you answer ever 5th question with booze or coke -- and you love both! It's ok bro, I know it gets costly --the government will take care of you!! Fuck up as much as you like!

I don't think you're triggered though, and I find you amusing, not rage inducing

Haha Bateman, good one! You'll have to wait till Monday for the pic of you -- I don't think social service offices are open saturday nights.

I hope you can take jokes as well :)
Lol as long as you find me amusing then I'm happy :D. I do think you have sociopath and pcychopath confused to be honest.

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2015/02/12/differences-between-a-psychopath-vs-sociopath/

When I get faded tonight I'll make sure to thank all the tax payers for paying for my fortys and blunts ;)

Lol nice hyperbole

In a situation where your tax dollars towards social security can be opt out of, it wouldn't create a dystopia. Liberals would just donate their returns and voluntarily give more o their income, and open their homes, right? You're the good guys and the majority, right? Or does altruistic desires to secure the life of the bottom rung dependent on the money of people who don't support a system in which the top 20 Is responsible for the bottom 50?

Wouldn't that 7% you pay into SC be better off in your pocket, considering you won't see a dime of it by the time you're 65?

Yeah 40 is probably an optimistic projection for life expectancy in Libertopia. My bad.

Lol nice hyperbole

Human nature simply isn't consistent with your ideas of how society should be structured. But it sounds as if you understand this. You mostly come off as jaded, and as someone who wants to see the system fail. Everyone knows that irresponsible people milking the system is a problem in the US(although dwarfed in comparison by the looting of this country from those at the very top). But using the personal responsibility argument for children, people born with disabilities, etc, is shameful.

This was a pretty bad response. Should have said he's sorry for the loss, but that the soldier was killed by muslims fighting a war that Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, supported.
That would require the intelligence to perceive underlying foundations of logic. Not Trump's forte.

Let's not cloud the issue here... That poor man died and Trump must pay for it. I think Hillary is the answer for this man’s pain.
The issue is Trump's moronic, unpatriotic response, and it's not clouded at all.

Creating tens of thousands of jobs is fairly important to a society, far more important than getting yourself killed in a war, especially a foreign war.

I can say that as a foot soldier. All of us are replaceable. Train any man with a shred of patriotism and rest assured he will do his duty.

Creating tens of thousands of jobs is fairly important to a society...
Yet not a sacrifice. It's a business venture undertaken out of a personal self-interest, not a sense of patriotism.

Besides, you play the lottery when you work for the guy or invest in his projects. He stiffs people, so it's not like he some noble benefactor to the working man.

Ridiculous that he has to answer this question for questioning our immigration laws. The one person listening to the voters. And muslims make up a much bigger percentage of our enemies than our own army.

What would obama and clinton say their sacrifices were? Or just about any other politician.

And Clinton famously said "what difference does it make" when asked about americans dying in libya.

Creating tens of thousands of jobs is fairly important to a society, far more important than getting yourself killed in a war, especially a foreign war.

I can say that as a foot soldier. All of us are replaceable. Train any man with a shred of patriotism and rest assured he will do his duty.
Pretending as though Trump has sacrificed anything, especially in response and contrast to a hero's family, is weak as fucking hell.
Spin it all you want, it's a bullshit comparison without merit.
Republicans used to care about military sacrifice.

This is gonna make an effective ad.
Be ready for a long, long three months, Trump fans.
He shits on a dead service member's family
Not fit to lead.

Human nature simply isn't consistent with your ideas of how society should be structured. But it sounds as if you understand this. You mostly come off as jaded, and as someone who wants to see the system fail. Everyone knows that irresponsible people milking the system is a problem in the US(although dwarfed in comparison by the looting of this country from those at the very top). But using the personal responsibility argument for children, people born with disabilities, etc, is shameful.

So the answer is forced donations to ensure the lives of people who either cannot or choose not to be able to survive on their own? If you are going to force the top 20 to bare the brunt of the lowest on the system than they should get majority say. Top tax contributors should have a heavier weighed vote and the system should be revamped to exclude the freeloaders.

Or, maybe all charities should be able to use force -- because that's more in line with human nature? Give UNICEF kids a Mac10 or a redcross employee a .45 to ensure people give their money to cause against their will? No, of course not that would be silly.

But an income earn not giving 8k a year to social security -- that's grounds for jail, even though he or she will never see a dime upon their retirement. And then by all indication, be responsible for their own funding when their time comes.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100780248

Just call it forced charity with no thank yous. The top 20, 10, 5 and 1 percent (who pay 50 of all federal income tax) flip the entire bill for th federal programs with out so much as any gratitude -- and people wonder why they don't vote for the party who wants more out of them while touting, pandering and parading the people who don't pay a cent. Now that's sad

All you have to do is be a born millionaire and take advantage of the bankruptcy laws four times.

People give trump a lot of flack for this, and for his overseas businesses. Bottom line is there just playing in the rules they were given. You dont think all of them would love the manufacture in the US? Of course they would, its way easier logistically. THe problem is that the rules they had applied to them made it unfeasible to do so. We demand great products at good prices, thats what we want. WE want it great and cheap. They listen, look at how they could possibly deliver that and guess what? The government somehow made it way more expensive to build and operate a factory in the US, yet the corporations are solely to blame. Sometimes were all the blame..and we need to look in the mirror more often instead of wagging our fingers around blaming others. Like your new iphone? I bet you do. THe only reason you can afford it is that it was manufactured overseas.

As for the banktrupcy its not he same as when you do it. When you do it it means your broke af and need help. When he does it for some of his business' its because tons of lawyers looked at his dealings and said...the best course of action is to file which is a move we can make according the rules we were given. So he made a play that was written in a book he didn't make. Not a big deal really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back