Trumps Sacrifices for America

I wish Trump would sacrifice

himself into a volcano

ea_stid_volcanovulcan.gif

They should take it up with the monger they are lobbying for -- she voted yes on that war.
Hilldog changes her stance to reflect whatever the political winds of the time are. Calling her out for that is a fair point...that is, unless you're representing the party who (under false pretense) appealed to nation that war needed to happen in the first place. A Repub calling out a Dem for voting yes on the war is seriously ignorant.

Hilldog changes her stance to reflect whatever the political winds of the time are. Calling her out for that is a fair point...that is, unless you're representing the party who (under false pretense) appealed to nation that war needed to happen in the first place. A Repub calling out a Dem for voting yes on the war is seriously ignorant.

Im specifically commenting on lobying for a candiate who was pro war; the war that they said they sacrificed their son to.

If they really want to be antiwar -- Jill stein would be their best bet.

I don't care about their loss, and my vote would be anyone but Hillary

Why don't you care?

Dude signed up for the military -- during a war -- he took the risk and got killed. I don't really do well with empathy or sympathy. It's why I don't care if social programs are cut. Don't want to die in a war, don't sign up for the military -- sucks that it happened by heart won't break because of it.

Dude signed up for the military -- during a war -- he took the risk and got killed. I don't really do well with empathy or sympathy. It's why I don't care if social programs are cut. Don't want to die in a war, don't sign up for the military -- sucks that it happened by heart won't break because of it.
What do you care about?

#StopTrumpTweets

If you want your next president to be Donald J. Trump, start spreading this around.

[edit] Oh wait, it was in a scheduled interview? Well...never mind then.

Personal accountability and self sufficiency

Going somewhere with this or just feel like asking inane questions tonight?
Oh my questions are inane? I will hold you accountable for rudeness sir.

Personal accountability and self sufficiency

Going somewhere with this or just feel like asking inane questions tonight?
What's the point of even having a military then, if it's all about personal accountability? Is there something wrong with "caring about their loss", in a broader sense?

What's the point of even having a military then, if it's all about personal accountability? Is there something wrong with "caring about their loss", in a broader sense?

He asked what I cared about, I said personal accountability. Nothing to do with the purpose of the military (something that benefits everyone) but I personal don't feel anything when someone dies in a war -- it's the nature of it. Anyone can feel anyway they want about it.

Last edited:
Do you think all government assistance should be romoved?

I think everyone is responsible for their own security net - from that, I think people should have the option of opt out of paying into certain social programs, at least on a federal level and use that money however they want -- in hopes that they save an invest it for their own security.

Why should anyone under 45 pay into Social Security -- when they won't see a dime of it. They should have the option of using their taxation contribution towards funding their own retirement. Same with their welfare taxation -- should be able to bank it for their own rainy day fund.

I don't mind certain social taxation on the municipal / state level -- but why should some 6 figure earner in Maine taxes go to the benefit of some low income earner in new mexico?

If you want your taxes to fund social programs, you go ahead, but everyone should have the option.

The argument that it benefits everyone is bunk -- the top 20% fund the federal welfare for the rest of the nation -- the number of that top 20 who would end up using it or needing welfare is extremely low -- they are basically responsible for contributing to the bottoms well being and then personally responsible for their own.

I think everyone is responsible for their own security net - from that, I think people should have the option of opt out of paying into certain social programs, at least on a federal level and use that money however they want -- in hopes that they save an invest it for their own security.

Why should anyone under 45 pay into Social Security -- when they won't see a dime of it. They should have the option of using their taxation contribution towards funding their own retirement. Same with their welfare taxation -- should be able to bank it for their own rainy day fund.

I don't mind certain social taxation on the municipal / state level -- but why should some 6 figure earner in Maine taxes go to the benefit of some low income earner in new mexico?

If you want your taxes to fund social programs, you go ahead, but everyone should have the option.

The argument that it benefits everyone is bunk -- the top 20% fund the federal welfare for the rest of the nation -- the number of that top 20 who would end up using it or needing welfare is extremely low -- they are basically responsible for contributing to the bottoms well being and then personally responsible for their own.
What happens to people who are too poor to pay into a safety net and then run into bad luck and find themselves jobless or maybe disabled etc?

Back