Trumps Sacrifices for America

I've yet to see his name in gold font anywhere.

uhhh you serious?

1210_03_77---Trump-Tower--New-York-City_web.jpg

so the vfw is now condemning trump. the vfw! when is the last time this happened? vfw condemning a presidential candidate? trump really is great at pissing people off.

I'm not targeting you in particular, but this thread, this story and the media circus surrounding Trump. It's all a distraction and a deliberate attempt to hijack the narrative.

The masses are easily led.

This is really a non-story, non-issue, a storm in a tea cup. Are people really that angry at Trumps comments? I really couldn't give less of a fuck. Media are trying to whip up a storm. Their agenda is so obvious.
How the hell is it distraction.....the man has huge character flaw. He is extremely think skinned and cant take criticism. The reason this story is so big is it shows a lot about his personality. You cant just switch on and off your personality. You are what you are. Remember in the debates Trump and his supporters were saying as soon as he wins the nomination he is gonna be presidential. Has that happened?

Whats amazing about is the man doesnt even has the decency to think ok this people has been through a lot of shit. I am just gonna stay away from it. The republican convention had people attacking Hillary and what she did. Did she go to twitter and start attacking those people? You would think a president would have more about him that run to twitter everytime someone says something he doesnt agree with. Trumps temperament and ability to deal with criticism is big issue. Just few days ago he said:

You know what, I wanted to. I wanted to hit a couple of those speakers so hard. I would have hit them. No, no. I was gonna hit them, I was all set and then I got a call from a highly respected governor. “How’s it going, Donald?” I said “It’s goin’ good, but they’re saying bad things about me! I’m gonna hit them so hard!” I was going to hit one guy in particular, a very little guy. I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin. He wouldn’t know what the hell happened.

Does this sound like a stable person?

He's just a dude up there talking. She's a politician. You can see how irate she gets every time she's called before the Senate. "how dare you peasants question me".

lol come on, Trump gets mad at civil servants for doing their jobs. Both the judge and the fire marshal were Hillary supporters who tried to destroy Trump, remember?

more trump sacrifices. actual quote from today at an ohio rally

btw the crowd cheered for this.

more trump sacrifices. actual quote from today at an ohio rally

btw the crowd cheered for this.

LOL He's so inconvenienced running for President when the entire elected officials of the party he is running under have basically disowned him.

Back