Trump's response to family of slain muslim soldier

That does rattle Trump's support, though. Maybe not the mouth breather population that voted in the primaries but if Trump is going to win he needs to convince sane folks, including independents, that he is the better choice. I struggle to find sane, intelligent Republicans that support the guy. True, they hate Hillary, but they are embarrassed by Trump because of things like this.

No, that is just what you want to believe. Fact of the matter is, it's too easy to boil Trump's support down to a bunch of crazies, when the reality is, you don't get support like he has with just a bunch of crazies.

No, that is just what you want to believe. Fact of the matter is, it's too easy to boil Trump's support down to a bunch of crazies, when the reality is, you don't get support like he has with just a bunch of crazies.
What support does he have though? Look at the polling, the only group he is doing really well with are poorly educated people in deep red states. There is an inverse relationship between his support and education levels. We also know he does terrible with women and minorities. And he is not doing as well with higher educated white guys as past Republican candidates.

What makes you think he's so popular/successful?

This is true. To have him edging out Clinton or being close behind shows that there certainly IS some support for the guy.

What support does he have though? Look at the polling, the only group he is doing really well with are poorly educated people in deep red states. There is an inverse relationship between his support and education levels. We also know he does terrible with women and minorities. And he is not doing as well with higher educated white guys as past Republican candidates.

What makes you think he's so popular/successful?

So why wasn't level of education an issue in past presidential elections? The Dems usually have a huge hold on high school drop outs if you look at exit polling.

Every election Republicans had a higher ratio of college graduates (even though Dems have recently held the advantage in those with post graduate degrees)

Last edited:
So why wasn't level of education an issue in past presidential elections? The Dems usually have a huge hold on high school drop outs if you look at exit polling
I didn't say it wasn't.

Trump is a force of nature, but the powers that be will never allow him to become president whether it's working together to push a narrative or worst-case scenario assassination… The richest people in the world own all the media and it's just simply too much for one man to take on. Also, PC culture is just too powerful…

He is incapable of not attacking back and the Democrats baited him perfectly with the khan family. Then he answers every question instead of doing the politician filibuster. So when asked if he has ever sacrificed anything they knew he would answer and all of the media went 100% together on the narrative that he was equating his "sacrifices" with the heroes ultimate sacrifice, giving your life for others. Obviously that would be reprehensible but he wasn't comparing his own life to the captains, he was just answering Stephanopoulos. He rarely does not answer questions and gives way too many interviews that would be impossible for anyone to not contradict themselves, even if you don't take them out of context.

All in all, Trump unfortunately fell into their trap and even though I believe he is running because he wants what's best for this country (despite his ego), even though I know it's been said before, I don't see how he survives this one… I know that's been said before but looking forward to the eleection he would need overwhelming majority of military support, overwhelming Rust Belt support, and overwhelming patriotic middle America support. He just permanently lost 5% of people who were planning on voting for him in an election that was going to be Bush/Gore close. I was rooting for him, but it's over. He will not win the election now, sadly, but the people in power are happy they do not have to assassinate such a high profile person (that last resort could cause chaos in the streets by all of us who cling to God and our guns).

We lost folks, Trump was our last hope of disrupting or possibly dismantling the oligarchy. The people in power will not allow this unforeseen rise of trump happen again with any other candidate in the future (unless there is a new revolution) Secondly, us conservatives lose big time. Prepare for a liberal Supreme Court of likes you have never seen. Hillary can say whatever she wants but we all know the judges she appoints are going to be anti-Second Amendment, anti-borders, social justice advocating radicals who believe the Constitution is an outdated document made by a bunch of racist whites and needs to be reinterpreted from "we the people" to the 27th amendment. RIP America… Stock up on AR 15's, ammo, and hide them

Trump is a force of nature, but the powers that be will never allow him to become president whether it's working together to push a narrative or worst-case scenario assassination… The richest people in the world own all the media and it's just simply too much for one man to take on. Also, PC culture is just too powerful…

He is incapable of not attacking back and the Democrats baited him perfectly with the khan family. Then he answers every question instead of doing the politician filibuster. So when asked if he has ever sacrificed anything they knew he would answer and all of the media went 100% together on the narrative that he was equating his "sacrifices" with the heroes ultimate sacrifice, giving your life for others. Obviously that would be reprehensible but he wasn't comparing his own life to the captains, he was just answering Stephanopoulos. He rarely does not answer questions and gives way too many interviews that would be impossible for anyone to not contradict themselves, even if you don't take them out of context.

All in all, Trump unfortunately fell into their trap and even though I believe he is running because he wants what's best for this country (despite his ego), even though I know it's been said before, I don't see how he survives this one… I know that's been said before but looking forward to the eleection he would need overwhelming majority of military support, overwhelming Rust Belt support, and overwhelming patriotic middle America support. He just permanently lost 5% of people who were planning on voting for him in an election that was going to be Bush/Gore close. I was rooting for him, but it's over. He will not win the election now, sadly, but the people in power are happy they do not have to assassinate such a high profile person (that last resort could cause chaos in the streets by all of us who cling to God and our guns).

We lost folks, Trump was our last hope of disrupting or possibly dismantling the oligarchy. The people in power will not allow this unforeseen rise of trump happen again with any other candidate in the future (unless there is a new revolution) Secondly, us conservatives lose big time. Prepare for a liberal Supreme Court of likes you have never seen. Hillary can say whatever she wants but we all know the judges she appoints are going to be anti-Second Amendment, anti-borders, social justice advocating radicals who believe the Constitution is an outdated document made by a bunch of racist whites and needs to be reinterpreted from "we the people" to the 27th amendment. RIP America… Stock up on AR 15's, ammo, and hide them
He simply doesnt have the discipline and loves his own voice too much. I still dont understand how a man like him who has been around media for over 30 years doesnt understand you dont have to answer everything and you dont have to fight back against everyone. Pick your battles better. This is who he is and they will just bait him and he will bite every single time

going after the grieving mom of a military casualty is never going to go over well. Trump needed to leave this one alone.

nah he's fine.

id wager to a large majority of trump voters, they'll never hear too much about this story, and they'll probably regard muslim american soldiers as unicorns anyway. barely exist and arent "real" americans in their eyes regardless of their service.

Or like how Kerry served in Vietnam while Bush stayed in America, and the genius Karl Rove spun it so that everyone saw Kerry as the pussy and Bush as the cowboy.
Bush was protecting the coast of TExas from a Viet Cong invasion.

Hillary and Obama despise American service members. Why do you think they blamed Benghazi on a youtube video and shrugged it off?

This made me laugh so fn hard. You fault Hilary for something, it's pointed out Trump did the same, and the first 3 words in response are "Hilary and Obama".

You can't write this shit. The idea of the RNC giving anyone shit for politicizing military service is hysterical by the way. Good laughs all around.

My take, the parents made the kid, they'd know best what he wants and what he doesn't. They can support whoever they want as parents of a fallen soldier.

The entire exercise of painting it as good or bad is blatantly to ignore the content of the message. Which at this point can be called Trump Fans 101.

lmao he just can't fucking help it

as usual trump is right .. khan works to help foreigners come here and thus trump's plans undermine that .. also khan has a thing for sharia law .. this guy needs to be called out .. fuck him

This made me laugh so fn hard. You fault Hilary for something, it's pointed out Trump did the same, and the first 3 words in response are "Hilary and Obama".

You can't write this shit. The idea of the RNC giving anyone shit for politicizing military service is hysterical by the way. Good laughs all around.

My take, the parents made the kid, they'd know best what he wants and what he doesn't. They can support whoever they want as parents of a fallen soldier.

The entire exercise of painting it as good or bad is blatantly to ignore the content of the message. Which at this point can be called Trump Fans 101.
Another liberal shrugging off the Obama administration trying to cover up the deaths of an ambassador and his security team. But but but Trump.

The message was clear, pander to muslims we don't care about your dead kid LOL.

If there was ever a candidate designed to exploit the retardation of the general public, this is it.

And I get a very strong feeling even if The Don gets elected, there will be no wall. There will be no standing up to large corporations. it's all bullshit. It would be 4 years of gaffs and idiocy. A drunken Boris Yeltsin would provide less of a mockery.

So why wasn't level of education an issue in past presidential elections? The Dems usually have a huge hold on high school drop outs if you look at exit polling.

Every election Republicans had a higher ratio of college graduates (even though Dems have recently held the advantage in those with post graduate degrees)

That's not true. In the past two elections, the college educated vote has been going to the democrats, probably because the republicans going full retard is a fairly new phenomenon that began with Karl Rove as GW Bush's strategist.

as usual trump is right .. khan works to help foreigners come here and thus trump's plans undermine that .. also khan has a thing for sharia law .. this guy needs to be called out .. fuck him

Is this as close as Trump is gonna come to calling Khan a card carrying member of ISIS? I bet he can top this, somehow.

Isn't Trump now saying that this American soldier was a double agent for the Muslim Brotherhood? That's just fucking retarded and overtly racist.

The parents didn't sacrifice anything, their adult child did. They are just dragging their son's name through this in support of their politics and for the woman who voted to send him.

Back