Trump's response to family of slain muslim soldier

i still find it hilarious they trotted out this family, and nary a peep for the slain cops recently....

Dems gonna Dem

You must not have watched. Many speakers mentioned the cops including the Vice President but as usual facts dont really matter to conservatives

Refusing to play along with bullshit political mind games isn't a flaw. People are sick of faux-outrage.

Faux-outrage, sure, but isn't that Trump's MO? He whines and complains about EVERYTHING (news reporters, debate moderators, debate dates, twitter enemies, etc. anything other than policy)...

If Trump wasn't such an idiot and exhibited the skills of a good administrator, Hillary would get absolutely crushed. But that's not the situation we have now.
And if Trump were running against anyone other than the polarizing Hillary Clinton, I think he would have been getting crushed by now. But it's hard to say with ANY kind of certainty what would have happened this election cycle...its an anomaly. I figured saying McCain wasn't a war hero because "I prefer those who don't get caught" and blaming 9/11 on George W. Bush would have been death sentences. They would have been any other year.

It all still seems heavily borrowed from Idiocracy, though.

What if it were Christians who were known for not letting their wives speak? Would you guys be tolerant and understanding or would you scream "sexism!" and "oppression of women!" all day?

TCK, Apostolic Pentecostals don't allow their women to cut their hair or wear pants. They aren't allowed to wear make up or wear tight fitting clothing as it will make men lustful.

Suddenly Liberals care about POWs.

Not sure I remember Democrats running smear campaigns questioning Mccain's service. But Republicans seem to be fine with attacking the service of vets like John Kerry.

Suddenly Liberals care about POWs.
Or like how Kerry served in Vietnam while Bush stayed in America, and the genius Karl Rove spun it so that everyone saw Kerry as the pussy and Bush as the cowboy.

As much as the Republican party goes on ra-ra'ing over the military they sure do seem to attack veterans alot and vote down tax increases to help vets.

As much as the Republican party goes on ra-ra'ing over the military they sure do seem to attack veterans alot and vote down tax increases to help vets.
IIRC, McCain got thrashed by Bush Jr. during the 2000 primaries, the Rove machine was well into play by then. His election against Obama in 2008 was like a picnic in comparison.

Not sure I remember Democrats running smear campaigns questioning Mccain's service. But Republicans seem to be fine with attacking the service of vets like John Kerry.
give me break, so much smearing tactics from the liberal media in 2008 was sickening. Suddenly they all care about McCain when Trump voiced his opinion lol. And yes Kerry is a pussy

give me break, so much smearing tactics from the liberal media in 2008 was sickening. Suddenly they all care about McCain when Trump voiced his opinion lol. And yes Kerry is a pussy

Can you cite incidents of democrats smearing the military records of vets running against them?

Will Trump give Khan one of his famous nicknames?

Krooked Khan
Kadaverous Khan

Really not much to work with starting with K :(

Trump campaign begs Capitol Hill for support on defaming fallen soldier's parents.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/khan-par...l-candidate-trump-lack-empathy-140301784.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign appealed to Capitol Hill for support on Monday as his attacks on the Muslim parents of a decorated U.S. soldier killed in Iraq drew sharp rebukes from fellow party members.

Trump's criticism of Khizr Khan and Ghazala Khan, who took the stage at last week's Democratic convention, sparked a growing wave of concern and dismay from Republican lawmakers responding to the latest Trump outburst to blindside his party colleagues.

Republican Senator John McCain, a former prisoner of war and the most prominent veteran in Congress, along with the commander of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, joined the chorus of condemnation, reflecting the highly regarded place the military and its veterans hold with many in the United States.

Trump's dispute with the Khans has dominated the White House campaign in recent days and underlined the uneasy alliance between many leading Republicans and the party's freewheeling, unorthodox nominee for the Nov. 8 election.

Rob Wasinger, a onetime congressional candidate who has been working for the Trump camp on congressional outreach, sent an email to senior Senate aides saying, "We want to get several member statements out today on this, and would really appreciate your help."

A similar appeal was made to Republicans in the House of Representatives, according to a senior aide.

Attached to the appeal were talking points lawmakers could use to try to tamp down the controversy growing since last week's appearance at the Democratic convention by the Khans, the parents of U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed by a bomb in Iraq 12 years ago.

Google it, not that hard guy.

Translation: I can't be bothered to back up my argument. I'd rather just spout stuff out of my ass with no proof.

Seems typical of Trump and his supporters.

You must not have watched. Many speakers mentioned the cops including the Vice President but as usual facts dont really matter to conservatives
did they bring the families on stage tho?

like the many, many other people they trotted out there?

Translation: I can't be bothered to back up my argument. I'd rather just spout stuff out of my ass with no proof.

Seems typical of Trump and his supporters.
Translation I'm not searching up shit from 2008 for you. Typical freeloader mentality. Not that hard guy

Back