Trump's response to family of slain muslim soldier

I think people misread the electorate: His supporters don't like him despite the un-presidential behavior, they like him BECAUSE he's un-presidential. This gaffe does little to hurt him in the grand scheme of things. He could wipe his butt with the Koran and his numbers will go up.

I think you don't understand that this is no longer a primary, he just doesn't need to appeal to 60% of the republican party that likes this sort of stuff. He has to convince the other 40% to show up to the poles, along with a healthy helping of independents.

He also has to be moderate enough to convince a great number of democrats to stay home and not vote.

You mean to say you don't take in all information, process it, consider it from all angles objectively then respond accordingly, instead of just stubbornly doubling or tripling down on your original stance?

I'm shocked - shocked! - I tell you.

That's right, just like you. lol

And I really don't give a fuck, Trump represents my interests.

I hope Trump fucked his ugly ass wife and gave her a dirty sanchez.

But his base thrives off of these kinds of gaffs and mistakes, I suppose because he's just "tellin' it like it is!".

Refusing to play along with bullshit political mind games isn't a flaw. People are sick of faux-outrage.

If Trump wasn't such an idiot and exhibited the skills of a good administrator, Hillary would get absolutely crushed. But that's not the situation we have now.

"On the other hand you have a candidate willing to dodge sniper fire to visit war zones. Seems pretty clear Hillary is the choice for military"

Sarcasm?
In part it was amusement at the "willing to dodge sniper fire" thing but also because his username means old man. His was a well balanced post.

I have no doubt trump is a hillary plant. When hillary fucks up, trump opens his mouth and takes all attention away from here.

Apparently families of slain soldiers have free reign and immunity to bash and attack people.

We all appreciate the families sacrifice but that doesn't mean he is now protected from personal criticism.

The interview came across less bad than the text, but the part about the mother was so incredibly stupid. Way to appeal to all the Muslims in our military and be thankful of their service.

But the Don is a master manipulator; he wants that Jerry Springer trash vote that's at his base.

What if it were Christians who were known for not letting their wives speak? Would you guys be tolerant and understanding or would you scream "sexism!" and "oppression of women!" all day?

Yeah man, rarely see the Obama administration care deeply about dead soldiers or personally reach out to their family members.

You also rarely see them arguing with their family members.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have just let it go, but this idea that every time Trump says something controversial it's going to hurt his support, is getting.old.

He made fun of John McCain for getting captured. John "'Merica!" McCain. If that didn't rattle Trump's support, a dig at Muslim certainly won't either.
That does rattle Trump's support, though. Maybe not the mouth breather population that voted in the primaries but if Trump is going to win he needs to convince sane folks, including independents, that he is the better choice. I struggle to find sane, intelligent Republicans that support the guy. True, they hate Hillary, but they are embarrassed by Trump because of things like this.

LMAO! Trump gonna Trump.
CozA6BRVUAAG6r0

That's right, just like you. lol

And I really don't give a fuck, Trump represents my interests.

I hope Trump fucked his ugly ass wife and gave her a dirty sanchez.

More like he sat in the corner jerking off while Putin fucked her.

That does rattle Trump's support, though. Maybe not the mouth breather population that voted in the primaries but if Trump is going to win he needs to convince sane folks, including independents, that he is the better choice. I struggle to find sane, intelligent Republicans that support the guy. True, they hate Hillary, but they are embarrassed by Trump because of things like this.

This is exactly correct. Sane Republicans are having a real hard time voting for him..Key word being Sane

More like he sat in the corner jerking off while Putin fucked her.

Sounds kind of kinky, Trump sitting in the corner jerking it while Putin fucked the moslem's wife.

Well anyway, that's improvement from the current situation, the moslems fucking all of us. lol

i still find it hilarious they trotted out this family, and nary a peep for the slain cops recently....

Dems gonna Dem

This is exactly correct. Sane Republicans are having a real hard time voting for him..Key word being Sane
It's really disturbing to watch.
The Party has lost its way, it's pretty clear that a lot of Republicans don't feel that Trump represents them and don't like what's happened to the GOP.

It's hard to believe they looked around their leadership and couldn't run a better candidate.

I'm not sure they could have run a worse candidate.

You have to be a complete idiot to think that either side cares about dead soldiers, Republican or Democrat - as if both sides haven't sent Americans to their death over needless resource grabs that line the pockets of private industry.
Are you so insecure about Obamas in American antics. Only Liberals and the DNC don't care about service members. All they are about is appeasing Muslims and minorities with victim complex.

The same people outraged about Trump and this booed other service member and police officers families.

So the high road looks to be mostly un-traveled.

i like the fact that trump can't leave the 3rd rail alone and keeps insanely coming back to issues that are biting him in the ass..

It's really disturbing to watch.
The Party has lost its way, it's pretty clear that a lot of Republicans don't feel that Trump represents them and don't like what's happened to the GOP.

It's hard to believe they looked around their leadership and couldn't run a better candidate.

I'm not sure they could have run a worse candidate.

Oh I believe they could have put up a worse candidate. Cruz and possibly Fiorina would have been worse imo

Back