Trump's response to family of slain muslim soldier

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...be-she-wasnt-allowed-to-have-anything-to-say/

"Id like to hear his wife say something... His wife, if you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say."

Yes he was responding to an attack on him, and it's typical Trump to attack back, but taking that route against a slain soldier's family? That is a lot of things and presidential is definitely not one of them.

I'm a Trump supporter and don't care about this whatsoever.

You guys are spinning your wheels, Trump could spit all over them and I'd LMAO.

Trump is a real American, these people will never be American just as I will never be Chinese.

Moslem nations probably wouldn't even let me join their military. Spoiled brats think we owe them something. lol

Last edited:
And btw the people who are fighting ISIS are Muslims. The Shiite militias in Iraq and Hezbollah from Lebanon are two of the most effective forces against them and Assad has various sects fighting under him(in fact I remember reading that his military has one of the highest ranking Christian of any of the regional Muslim majority countries) and of course Iran is behind all of them. And the Kurds are mostly Sunni Muslims.
The usual suspects in the war room always ignore that fact.

And btw the people who are fighting ISIS are Muslims. The Shiite militias in Iraq and Hezbollah from Lebanon are two of the most effective forces against them and Assad has various sects fighting under him(in fact I remember reading that his military has one of the highest ranking Christian of any of the regional Muslim majority countries) and of course Iran is behind all of them. And the Kurds are mostly Sunni Muslims.
The usual suspects in the war room always ignore that fact.

Trump needs to engage his brain before his mouth more.

He is not a dumb man but sometimes he needs to think what he is saying before he says it.

This is not selling out this would just be normal manners and you can still get you point across in different ways.

Trump keeps making unforced errors like this when there was nothing to be gained by saying it and so much to lose. Is he incapable of self restraint or does he have to blurt out everything that crosses his mind?
Yeah lol, pretty much this.

In any other normal election cycle, I would say that Hillary can stay home until November and Trump will talk himself out of the election without any provocation. But his base thrives off of these kinds of gaffs and mistakes, I suppose because he's just "tellin' it like it is!".

No, its not because they like what they're doing. Some do, many more than liberals would like to admit. But even the vast majority of them, these silent supporters, are irrelevant. The Muslim world is not democratic or well organized. The levers of power are available only to a small few like the Gulf monarchs or military dictators like Assad and Sisi. So most Muslims aren't doing anything because they're poor and politically disenfranchised and a minority of the Muslim world, like the Sunni monarchs of the Gulf, see ISIS and its kind(Al Qaeda, Al Nusra etc) as useful pawns.

Dude, you're one of the biggest terrorist sympathizers on here. Get real.

I think people misread the electorate: His supporters don't like him despite the un-presidential behavior, they like him BECAUSE he's un-presidential. This gaffe does little to hurt him in the grand scheme of things. He could wipe his butt with the Koran and his numbers will go up.

It's good that he attacked back. All the left has is this, trying to use supposedly invincible people to slander him. Next they'll bring in a homeless man who was the victim of some gentrification.
It's not good, it's not Presidential, and shit like this is why Trump will never be President.

He is not a dumb man but sometimes he needs to think what he is saying before he says it.

This is not selling out this would just be normal manners and you can still get you point across in different ways.

His ego won't allow him to do that.

So if someone launches a personal attack on you, you are not allowed to respond if their son is a dead soldier?

Plus if it wasn't for psychotic war mongers like Hilary Clinton then their son might still be alive. And if Hilary become POTUS then many more parents will be losing their children due to illegal and immoral military action, sancioned by the likes of Clinton and the globalists.

That should've been his response, if any. Show sympathy for the parents, but also question why they were supporting a candidate who voted for the bogus war that their son died in.

Amazing how anyone in the military would vote Trump. He is a guy that makes fun of prisoners of war and insults grieving parents of dead soldiers. On the other hand you have a candidate willing to dodge sniper fire to visit war zones. Seems pretty clear Hillary is the choice for military
Well said, old man

He certainly is a dumb man. He's a fucking idiot.

So if someone launches a personal attack on you, you are not allowed to respond if their son is a dead soldier?

Plus if it wasn't for psychotic war mongers like Hilary Clinton then their son might still be alive. And if Hilary become POTUS then many more parents will be losing their children due to illegal and immoral military action, sancioned by the likes of Clinton and the globalists.

According to several republicans in the house of representatives and the senate that have commented on it, no, that's not something you do in that way. Of course you have to describe what Trump did honestly, and not just be dishonest and talk about being allowed to respond in general. Trying to avoid the point like that doesn't look good.

Hillary and Obama despise American service members. Why do you think they blamed Benghazi on a youtube video and shrugged it off?

Why do you think Republicans blame Benghazi on Hillary and don't even know who Leon Panetta is?

So liberals only care about the soldier because he is a muslim? RIP brother, fuck the DNC for politicizing your death.

You have to be a complete idiot to think that either side cares about dead soldiers, Republican or Democrat - as if both sides haven't sent Americans to their death over needless resource grabs that line the pockets of private industry.

Yes, the non-globalist Trump just wants to carpet bomb the ME and execute the families of ISIS soldiers.

I feel sorry for the libertarian Trump supporters who have somehow convinced themselves that Trump's foreign policy approach will be similar to Ron Paul's.

I'm a Trump supporter and don't care about this whatsoever.

You mean to say you don't take in all information, process it, consider it from all angles objectively then respond accordingly, instead of just stubbornly doubling or tripling down on your original stance?

I'm shocked - shocked! - I tell you.

I think people misread the electorate: His supporters don't like him despite the un-presidential behavior, they like him BECAUSE he's un-presidential. This gaffe does little to hurt him in the grand scheme of things. He could wipe his butt with the Koran and his numbers will go up.
True....but he will always has his supporters. All that matters is to make sure the other side has more votes and he is defeated. And he is doing a brilliant job by pushing away more and more people

Back