Trumps many, many business failings explained

Trump was sent to a nations top school,

After he failed at trying to make in Hollywood, according to the article at the top of this thread.

he was trained in business by his father,

Who apparently did a piss poor job of it considering Donald's track record.

took over the company eventually and even with all your sophistry can't deny he grew the business.

He owned a lot of real state in New york City right when the prices started going up. So the growth to the company came through no merit of his own and actually should've been a lot higher if he hadn't fucked up so much.

So yea, you're butthurt he came from a good american family and continues to live the american dream.

Yeah, the American dream. Make your fortune running brothels in the Yukon, then return to Germany to marry your childhood sweetheart and only return to NYC kicking and screaming because the Kaiser kicked you sorry ass out of the country for draft dodging and tax evasion.

Instead you want a corrupt politician in the white house. Not because you like her, but simply because you don't like Trump.

First of all, I've never seen any proof that Hillary is corrupt, no matter how much people keep repeating, opinions alone don't make it so.

Second of all, of the available options, if I was a US citizen I would without hesitation vote for Hillary because because she is so much more qualified for the job than Trump that it's not even a fair comparison. Even if he wasn't so repellent on a personal level, even if he was the nicest man on Earth... if he still retained the qualifications that he has now no person with an ounce of grey matter would choose him over Hillary.

He simply isn't qualified for the job. He would b a disaster. And that is without bringing all his personal failings into account.

Trump was sent to a nations top school, he was trained in business by his father, took over the company eventually and even with all your sophistry can't deny he grew the business. So yea, you're butthurt he came from a good american family and continues to live the american dream. Instead you want a corrupt politician in the white house. Not because you like her, but simply because you don't like Trump.

What are the numbers for this?

You're exaggerating. Trump succeeded in the highest stakes of real estate in the world.

You want to point to a lucky billionaire point to Cuban.

You clearly didn't read the article in the opening post of this thread. All his successes were his father's doing. Without his father's money and connections bailing him out again and again, Donald Trump would have nothing today.

These are success you're providing me?

On May 30, 2007, Donald Trump demanded his name be removed from the project, and sued the developers for over $1 million in unpaid license fees for the use of the Trump name. On the same day, the phone at the developer's office was listed as disconnected.[4] Buyers who put down 20 percent deposits of units priced from $700,000 to $6 million only got half their money refunded and lawsuits were filed against Trump.[5]

Continuing to read the link...

...okay, so this is what the article in the OP says about this:

Investors in another failed Floridian property, Trump Tower Tampa, put up millions in the project in 2005 believing the building was being constructed by him. Instead, they discovered it was all a sham in 2007, inadvertently from Trump, when he sued the builder for failing to pay his license fees. The investors lost their money, and finally got to hear Trump respond to allegations that he had defrauded them when they sued him. In a deposition, lawyers for the Tampa buyers asked him if he would be responsible for any shoddy construction; Trump responded that he had “no liability” because it was only a name-licensing deal. As for the investors, some of whom surrendered their life savings for what they thought was a chance to live in a Trump property, Trump said they at least dodged the collapse of the real estate market by not buying the apartments earlier.

“They were better off losing their deposit,” he said.

So said the man who now proclaims that Americans can trust him, that he cares only about their needs and their country, that he is on the side of the little guy.

How many people are comfortable calling this a success?

Last edited:
If the banks did not write off billions of his debt, Trump right now would be blowing dudes in Central Park for hair product.

Okay. He's still a successful and talented real estate mogul. Cuban is a savvy businessman and it doesn't matter if Yahoo ate his loss.

What's sad is that anyone who argues for common sense is berated

He asked you what made him successful. You're reply was "he's successful because he's successful". If you don't see the idiocy in that response you don't know what common sense is.

You clearly didn't read the article in the opening post of this thread. All his successes were his father's doing. Without his father's money and connections bailing him out again and again, Donald Trump would have nothing today.

Of course. If Donald Trump had been born a poor Indian man, he wouldn't be a real estate mogul. What's that prove? You guys go too far with your anti-Trump rhetoric. He's a goon who came from money who managed to make billions of dollars for a multitude of reasons, one of which is his success in real estate. Did his father give him billions of dollars?

People love to cite Walt Disney and Henry Ford as icons for going bankrupt and overcoming. This is political.

I love how liberals now attack people for failing along the way. The reason why of course is because they are failures who never tried to do anything. Talk to ANY succesful business person and they will say they failed at something. They'll say they failed over and over. Some will say they failed for years. But eventually the work paid off. Yet liberals are now digging shit up in the 70's about how he came up short. Like above, oh no he didn't make it hollywood 40 years ago. Who gives a shit? Who in their right mind judges someone for not being perfect all the time? No, you judge the end result. You don't judge Bill Gates for being a drop out. You don't judge Bill Gates for being arrested when determining today how to do business with him.

I remember in highschool some kids would drive really nice vehicles to school. Most people just thought oh cool, nice car/truck. But some kids would be like "Yea too bad his daddy bought for him." That's what you call someone who is butthurt. We all know damn well if your parent bought you a nice car you'd drive it. But you're hating.

With this logic Alexander the Great is just a piece of shit. His dad made the army, trained the army, and planned the invasion of Persia. Alexander had it handed to him. I guess one of the greatest figures in world history, looked up to til the present, is just a piece of shit according to liberal logic.

He asked you what made him successful. You're reply was "he's successful because he's successful". If you don't see the idiocy in that response you don't know what common sense is.

I'm sure you didn't notice the rest of my post that you conveniently left out. I certainly didn't notice that you failed to include it.

You guys have thrown objectivity out the window so much that you need Trump to be unsuccessful and will berate anyone who disagrees.

Of course. If Donald Trump had been born a poor Indian man, he wouldn't be a real estate mogul. What's that prove? You guys go too far with your anti-Trump rhetoric. He's a goon who came from money who managed to make billions of dollars for a multitude of reasons, one of which is his success in real estate. Did his father give him billions of dollars?

People love to cite Walt Disney and Henry Ford as icons for going bankrupt and overcoming. This is political.

I agree with @JadeOwl I don't think you read the article.

Can you tell me how he made his billions? Which projects they came from, how he got them, etc. etc. Even if it's just him fleecing more investors like Trump Tampa or Trump U. I'm clearly not trying to argue that he's not a billionaire, I want to know which projects were successful for him. even if it was only a successful fleecing, but I doubt that's how he put together billions.

I gave you a list of his real estate holdings.

Oh, you did. My apologies. Was that a ghost edit? I swear that wasn't there the first time I read that post.

Anyways, reading it now and thank you for the info.

I'm sure you didn't notice the rest of my post that you conveniently left out. I certainly didn't notice that you failed to include it.

You guys have thrown objectivity out the window so much that you need Trump to be unsuccessful and will berate anyone who disagrees.

Yeah and what exactly did I omit that made your initial and continuing premise of "he's successful because he's successful" any less stupid?

You clearly didn't even read the article so what's the point? You saw the Trump signal in the sky and came running?

If you don't wanna be "berated" try actually discussing the topic. Not your personal distaste for why it exists, especially in ways that show you know nothing about the subject.

Read Art of the deal.

Hmmn the book his ghostwriter says Trump didn't write at all?

Is there anything he can do without controversy? Without someone coming out and saying he's full of shit? What a strange pattern.

People are putting together the pattern of Hillary killiing FBI agents, but see nothing significant here.

Back