Trumps many, many business failings explained

Are you defining successful in a way I don't know about? Both Trump and Hillary are insanely successful.

What's really going on here?

After reading this article i want to see what people think his successes are because the things i would have listed as successes seem to be Trump spinning various financial disasters.

Unless I'm proven otherwise, his reality show was a success. What else?

After reading this article i want to see what people think his successes are because the things i would have listed as successes seem to be Trump spinning various financial disasters.

Unless I'm proven otherwise, his reality show was a success. What else?

He built a real estate empire and is worth billions. He stands to become president based largely on his brand.

I get not liking Trump, but your implications here are dubious at best. He's successful. So is Hillary. Think you should put this one to bed.

Trumps success comes not from him being some brilliant business man, but a brilliant self promoter. He uses his name to get partnerships and deals that others would not, regardless if they work out in the end or not. He is at least smart enough to make as much money as he can before things go bad and then uses bankruptcy as his way out. He loses very little but the investors and those barrowed from lose out.

Trumps success comes not from him being some brilliant business man, but a brilliant self promoter. He uses his name to get partnerships and deals that others would not, regardless if they work out in the end or not. He is at least smart enough to make as much money as he can before things go bad and then uses bankruptcy as his way out. He loses very little but the investors and those barrowed from lose out.

Right. A reasonable concern I have is when his "deals" as president go bad...who takes the fall?

Hilary recently called the parents of benghazi soldiers liars.

Lol it's like a five year olds thought process. "Jimmy did you break the tv?" "Well Cindy had a boy over and I saw her smoking!"

We're talking about a TV Jimmy. But it's cute.

My favorite park is liberals thinking having some failed businesses means you're a failure as a businessman. It makes sense since the vast majority of liberals have never created a job in their lives, so they don't realize pretty much every single successful business owner in existence has had failures prior to reaching the success they have now.

He had some failures but his successes far outweigh them. It's a testament to his tenacity and skill as a businessman that he didn't give up and he overcame adversity. It's why, despite some failures, he's a billionaire today instead of some drone making $42k at a mind-numbing desk job. Keep scraping the bottom of the barrel to criticize him, guys, it doesn't look desperate at all.

And his successes are.....? Being born into wealth and using every disgusting loophole and crooked measure(the same one's we destroy Hilary and her wallstreet connections on) he could to barely hold onto his wealth until he was enough of a joke to find success in reality TV?

Sounds so presidential.

What about a thread on clintons many shady business dealings.

like selling nuclear material to the russians, or using distaster relief funds to line her freinds pockets.

What about it? Go make it and post in it. This is a thread about Donald Trump, any reason you don't want to discuss him at all in this thread about him?

Ha :D
Donald has always been an independent and still is. Regardless of what he might have labeled himself for business purposes

His ability to agree both with dems and Republicans on different issues is one of the reasons I like him.

But in no way is he the stereotypical library that I was referring to.

I stand by my statement that most of them don't have the fortitude to become a successful entrepreneur.

Of course there are exceptions, but in general..

Yeah he's no library, he's just the comedy section.

His ability to flip-flop whenever it's convenient isn't making friends on both sides. As evidenced by him nearly destroying the GOP and uniting Bernie and Hilary against him.

Well, for one, he's the Republican candidate for president of the United States of America. That's pretty good, right?

Not anymore. Clearly you simply need to be a loud, corrupt, pandering clown with no track record of any kind to make it there.

It's hysterical, ask what in Trump's past proves he'll be a good president, you hear about how "successful" he is in business. Actually go over the comedy that is his "success" and it's "but hilary" before the you can finish laughing.

He built a real estate empire and is worth billions. He stands to become president based largely on his brand.

I get not liking Trump, but your implications here are dubious at best. He's successful. So is Hillary. Think you should put this one to bed.

I'm curious to see where this goes. What were his successful real estate ventures? Because this article describes disaster after disaster after fleeced investor after fleeced investor until he transitioned out of real estate and into licensing his brand... many of which have been failures.

I can accept that success is mostly overcoming many failures, but what are his successes? Which developments were successful? Which brand licensings?

Business owner with a truck load of money and giant buildings with his name on it. Not a bad gig.

Which buildings? The Trump Hotel in Toronto is trying to lose the Trump name because of weird top-down scams perpetrated on the guests.

I'm willing to do some Googling and concede successful Trump ventures if you give me some names.

Who do you think? Just like his business deals the people that put up the money. The tax payers.

Right. And that seems clear as day to me, but for some reason he's convinced people that they will benefit at the expense of Mexico, China, etc.

Ripping off a mom and pop piano shop for your hotel is one thing...trying to do that to an entire country is another.

I'm curious to see where he goes. What were his successful real estate ventures? Because this article describes disaster after disaster after fleeced investor after fleeced investor until he transitioned out of real estate and into licensing his brand... many of which have been failures.

I can accept that success is mostly overcoming many failures, but what are his successes? Which developments were successful? Which brand licensings?

I'm not sure what you're looking for. He's successful because he's successful.

Perhaps you're not aware of how much property Trump personally owns?

Which buildings? The Trump Hotel in Toronto is trying to lose the Trump name because of weird top-down scams perpetrated on the guests.

I'm willing to do some Googling and concede successful Trump ventures if you give me some names.

Trump-Tower_New-York_1.jpg

To be honest, I don't give a shit if he's flat broke. Hillary Clinton is a liar and a murderer and a theif. Nothing more to see here. I'd vote for you before I'd vote for Hilary Clinton.

I'm curious to see where this goes. What were his successful real estate ventures? Because this article describes disaster after disaster after fleeced investor after fleeced investor until he transitioned out of real estate and into licensing his brand... many of which have been failures.

You are confusing the project ending in failure and how Trump benefits. Trump walks away making money even as things fail. Even with licensing his brand he makes money but if things fail loses very little of anything.

Foolish Trump, doesn't he know he can just take bribes like the Clinton's? They charge hundreds of thousands of dollars for a single speech. They make millions a year doing this. It's called corruption. But why would idiot liberals care about corruption when Trump had a good family. Don't Republicans know? Good families are evil!

I'm not sure what you're looking for. He's successful because he's successful.

Perhaps you're not aware of how much property Trump personally owns?
Fred Trump was a successful developer, Donald tried to fuck it up, but got smart and started marketing himself.
Great promoter but Fred was a head and shoulders better businessman.

Fred Trump was a successful developer, Donald tried to fuck it up, but got smart and started marketing himself.
Great promoter but Fred was a head and shoulders better businessman.

If this thread was a debate as to who the better businessman was, perhaps the point would be valid, although not based on the numbers. Unless the TS is defining success by something other than money, I don't know what's going on here.

The proof that Trump is successful is his success; It's his net worth.

If this thread was a debate as to who the better businessman was, perhaps the point would be valid, although not based on the numbers. Unless the TS is defining success by something other than money, I don't know what's going on here.

The proof that Trump is successful is his success; It's his net worth.
He could have made Fred's net worth larger if he just invested it. Donald Trumps greatest accomplishment is Fred fucked his mom.

Lol this is Trump's support in the funniest nutshell imaginable. Holy shit I'm dying laughing...

What's sad is that anyone who argues for common sense is berated, meanwhile someone who suggests that Trump is not successful gets a pass, and all because of your political leaning.

You guys make it very difficult not to root for the guy.

Back