Trump's Assaults on American Proletarianism

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Enacting tax cuts that overwhelmingly favor the wealthy over the average worker.

Taking billions out of workers’ pockets by weakening or abandoning regulations that protect their pay.

Blocking workers from access to the courts by allowing mandatory arbitration clauses in employment contracts.

Rolling back regulations that protect worker pay and safety.

Stacking the Federal Reserve Board with candidates friendlier to Wall Street than to working families.

Ensuring Wall Street can pocket more of workers’ retirement savings.

Stacking the Supreme Court against workers by appointing Neil Gorsuch.

Trying to take affordable health care away from millions of working people.

Undercutting key worker protection agencies by nominating anti-worker leaders.

Stand your ground! Americans visit http://www.cpusa.org/ to learn how you can help.

Proletarians Unite!

Last edited:
You should really dumb it down for the trump tards, talk to them like trump does, like they're mentally challenged.

Am I really the only one who remembers all those articles on how like 50% of federal employees vowed to quit if Trump was elected? There were numerous articles about that. No follow-up. I'm assuming because about as many quit as celebrities who vowed to leave the US if Trump was elected followed through on their promise.

You should really dumb it down for the trump tards, talk to them like trump does, like they're mentally challenged.
I’m getting $600 more per month with the tax cuts as a middle class American. Damn you, Trump! Damn you to hell!

Is this a concession on the quoted post's claims? That's generally what I take that GIF to mean.

Whether Trump is consciously trying to or not (he may just be too stupid to realize the clear intentions and effects of the GOP's policies) his policies have undoubtedly been against the interests of workers (in wages, job security, workplace safety, bargaining rights, revenue burden, discrimination protection) and for the interests of corporations and the so-called economic elites.

Stacking the Federal Reserve Board with candidates friendlier to Wall Street than to working families.

I'll never understand how the public was convinced that Hillary was some wall street sellout, when the republican party is far more likely to be shareholders and corporate interests.

Republican tax policy is and always has been far more favorable to anyone who makes money in the markets.

If we were to see a dollar for dollar comparison I'd say 80-90% of corporate or wall st contributions go to the republican candidates.

All that may be true. But i dont see how you think going against illegal imigration or less immigration hurts workers. Typially all around the world left wing nationalists and right wingers agree on not flooding the labor market.

I’m getting $600 more per month with the tax cuts as a middle class American. Damn you, Trump! Damn you to hell!

your post reminds me of all those.......
1*1bH9oXWVGH3zuE0Ud8jqFg.jpeg

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

But this one is literally HITLER!

Last edited:
Do go on?
OK, most of that is just union stuff, and that's an impasse because it's argued both ways without anyone gaining any ground. I'd really love to know how enforcing borders "hurts all workers", because it seems pretty clearly to be exactly the opposite. The other one that's pretty egregious is that somehow appointing Neil Gorsuch has some political spin or that he in any way is trying to legislate from his position. The guy is a constitutionalist and interprets the law as written. The "taking away affordable healthcare" is pretty laughable. What you really mean is giving insurance to people who don't work and sticking the middle class with the bill.

The tax cuts thing is silly too. Of course the people who pay most of the tax revenue get more of a dollar break than people who pay in shit. Everybody who pays taxes got a tax cut and the middle class are seeing more in their paychecks. This isn't supposed to be class warfare, it's a tax cut for taxpayers.

Don't forget the new refusal to give federal workers a raise because we can't afford it but we're giving farmers billions for screwing with their industry and cutting taxes for people who didn't need it.

Back