Trumpism vs. Woke-ism

Which movement is dangerous to a rational worldview?

• Total voters
Fuck. I chose wrong. Wokesim is worse.

"Get woke go broke."

Well, woke-ism created Trumpism and will create more backlash before it's rooted out by its host, the left.
Bullshit.

What's interesting to me is that while they have completely different priorities both sides are deeply anti-American.

You've convinced me. Trump presidency wasn't the result of an out of control pendulum the far left pushed into action. Thank you.
Lol. It's incredibly simplistic to think that is the reason for Trumpism.

I've heard a lot of msm sources refer to trumpism but not a single concise definition of what it is. I can only assume blindly following trump and believing qanon?

Lol, please. I'll never pretend the right doesn't have its issues but when it comes to pure insanity, we can't touch you guys.
Lol. Woke culture is silly, but it's based on legitimate issues.

Trump cultists are completely fucking detached from reality.

You've convinced me. Trump presidency wasn't the result of an out of control pendulum the far left pushed into action. Thank you.

Trump's entire presentation is recycled from every earlier iteration of taking advantage of Evangelical crazies for political gain.

Your interpretation is lazy.

What is Trumpism?

The only thing I can see it being is a certain attitude. Look at McCain and think of it's opposite. That to me is Trumpism.

Can we get a definition?

Then give us your take.
Normal people were sick of politics as usual, thought that Trump would be different.

He wasn't, so he wasn't re-elected.
Some Trump cultists got in too deep and still believe his lies. Most people don't.

If anything, Trump's presidency was a rebuke of Republican politics, not woke culture.

What is Trumpism?

The only thing I can see it being is a certain attitude. Look at McCain and think of it's opposite. That to me is Trumpism.

Can we get a definition?
Neo-fascist populism with a fake tan and bad hair.

Trump's entire presentation is recycled from every earlier iteration of taking advantageous of Evangelical crazies for political gain.

Your interpretation is lazy.
So your fellow Americans are idiots? Talk about lazy interpretation.

Normal people were sick of politics as usual, thought that Trump would be different.

He wasn't, so he wasn't re-elected.
Some Trump cultists got in too deep and still believe his lies. Most people don't.

If anything, Trump's presidency was a rebuke of Republican politics, not woke culture.
You talk as if this election was a blowout. Rebuke of Republican politics? Lol. Interesting take even without the blinding lack of self awareness.

Youre completely full of shit

You dont happen to hang out with a fellow by the name of "seano" do you
Are you under the impression that American Trump supporters are running Germany?

You talk as if this election was a blowout. Rebuke of Republican politics? Lol. Interesting take even without the blinding lack of self awareness.
This election was not particularly close, but I was talking about 2016, when Trumpism took root.

I'm not American. But yes, many Americans have been privileged to live in a land that accomodates their irrational fantasies against their own interests. It is known.

Good job reinforcing your argument via historical context btw. Compelling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back