Trumpers, will you accept the results....

Hillary supporters were crying and having meltdowns the night of the election. Trump fans haven't even reached that point yet, they are still in denial he lost.

At what point do you think they'll get naked together in public and rage scream into the sky?

Hillary supporters were crying and having meltdowns the night of the election. Trump fans haven't even reached that point yet, they are still in denial he lost.

They cried for far longer than a night, time will tell which goes for longer

Expressing your displeasure of the result is not the same thing as spam filling bullshit law suits over the country like a fucking bitch.
Kinda crazy the White House is now in essence a vexatious litigant. The behaviour of a vindictive cat lady

you got it backwards

doesn’t matter if you acknowledge or not if the election was free and fair, the guy sitting in office on 20th of January is your president whether you like it or not.

Saying “not my president” is just being in denial
How is it "backwards" ?
Saying Trump or Biden is not my president has nothing to do with acknowledging the elections were free and fair.

Nope. Biden will never be the President. He'll just be some dude occupying the White House through illegal votes and election fraud.

I've already come to terms that Biden is our president right now. I don't like it. But I'm not going to be all hysterical about it.

Probably January 6th

Care to make it interesting?
tenor.gif

I was against mass (for non special cases) mail-in voting from the first moment it was floated. There is no such thing as a credible mail-in election.

As far as I am concerned I do not consider this a legitimate election. I will move on of course if Biden "wins" and I will acknowledge him as president for pragmatic reasons but I do not consider this a legitimate election nor will I consider Biden to be the DULY elected president of the United States.

Fixed.

Mueller didn't deliver a verdict. This election did.

Try again.

You know, before the courts to decide that there hasn't been "mass scale election fraud" someone would actually have to bring a case to court with some EVIDENCE of mass fraud.

Trump literally doesn't even have a case.

Every lawsuit has been piddly bullshit.

Once again, and this can't be said enough, Trump could win every single lawsuit currently in court and it wouldn't even come close to changing the election results.

It. Is. All. Bullshit.

that's nice but we have alternative facts.

Yes, if the courts declare zero mass scale election fraud, it is what it is. I will never understand the people who saw sleepy Joe and Kamala and thought, yep, these are the people that should run the country..But, I know most people are dummies...
No your right , Biden is a crap candidate, Trump is just so much worse , thats the part you're blind to .

Last edited:
Did the Anti-Trumpers accept the results of the Mueller investigation, or did they still think Trump colluded with Russia to win the last election?
Did anyone see the actual unredacted Mueller report, and not the bullshit Barr tried to push?

If he got more legit votes then I can live with that, regardless of how much I hate leftists, because the system works in that case and we can vote them out again in the future. If they stole it and it stays stolen I think it's going to be Democrats forever unless something radical is done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back