Trumpers, will you accept the results....

You quit with that grown up shit! It doesn't make sense to the Left.

If the legal process runs it's course and Joe Biden is determined to be the President, then he is my President. All of you Leftists calling for "civility" are the biggest fucking hypocrite tossers out there. All of you crying about accepting elections on the Left, where were you in 2016? What a bunch of pussies.

There are a lot of questions in my mind. If the legal process resolves them, then I will wish my new President the best. I'm not a douche like these people. The same people calling for this election to be accepted, and for civility, also were good with ANTIFA/BLM and said, "Trump is not my President".

giphy%20(3).gif

Un-American pieces of shit.

lol Yeah, I don't know where they got the energy for a 4 year long hissy fit, but I won't waste my time with that. If Biden wins, he wins. I'll take the L and move on with my life that doesn't involve looting, burning down businesses, or murdering people just because they have different political beliefs than I do.

But fucking lol at the massive hypocrisy from the Left. Nobody is trying to hear them, of all people, talk about respecting election results.

Also @Hit-N-Run to answer your question, if in a couple weeks, Trump tries to make the argument that state legislators should award him their electoral votes even though the people didn't vote for him, these shithead Trumpstains will be 100% on board... and they will pretend it is about the Constitution. They have already shown themselves in the last week to be vile, traitorous pieces of shit who do NOT deserve to be called Americans.

lol Yeah, I don't know where they got the energy for a 4 year long hissy fit, but I won't waste my time with that. If Biden wins, he wins. I'll take the L and move on with my life that doesn't involve looting, burning down businesses, or murdering people just because they have different political beliefs than I do.

But fucking lol at the massive hypocrisy from the Left. Nobody is trying to hear them, of all people, talk about respecting election results.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/482569-senate-gop-blocks-three-election-security-bills
Senate GOP blocks three election security bills

Your party are the motherfuckers undermining the electoral process.........

No it's pretty clear that he's worth nothing and owes lots of money to lots of foreign banks and the IRS.

You can dislike him without needing to believe he is broke to make yourself feel better that a man like him is in fact rich and decent with money.

Also @Hit-N-Run to answer your question, if in a couple weeks, Trump tries to make the argument that state legislators should award him their electoral votes even though the people didn't vote for him, these shithead Trumpstains will be 100% on board... and they will pretend it is about the Constitution. They have already shown themselves in the last week to be vile, traitorous pieces of shit who do NOT deserve to be called Americans.

They can constitutionally do it.

But it wont gain traction without some degree lf evidence is my guess. Trump does not need a smoking gun just something and the GOP will back him. It looks too coup like if there is nothing and no evidence. The DOJ needs to find something or DNI or both and the Courts hear it too.

You can dislike him without needing to believe he is broke to make yourself feel better that a man like him is in fact rich and decent with money.

He is broke, he has no actual liquidity. His only worth is property he owns and the majority of is hemorrhaging money.

He owes $400M to foreign banks and nearly as much to the IRS.

There is a difference between saying Biden is not my president and acknowledging the election was free and fair. A Trumper supporter can say Biden is not his/her President but they can still acknowledge Biden won fair and square.

There is a difference between saying Biden is not my president and acknowledging the election was free and fair. A Trumper supporter can say Biden is not his/her President but they can still acknowledge Biden won fair and square.

you got it backwards

doesn’t matter if you acknowledge or not if the election was free and fair, the guy sitting in office on 20th of January is your president whether you like it or not.

Saying “not my president” is just being in denial

Did the Anti-Trumpers accept the results of the Mueller investigation, or did they still think Trump colluded with Russia to win the last election?

Do Pro-Trumpers accept the results of the Mueller investigation?

Did the Anti-Trumpers accept the results of the Mueller investigation, or did they still think Trump colluded with Russia to win the last election?
Of course I accepted them. I think conspiracy (“collusion”) could no longer be considered for Trump’s impeachment. And I think Congress should’ve addressed the 10 instances of obstruction that’s in the report for them to consider. And he should have been impeached and removed for them.

Trumpers accept they backed a loser and they are suckers. How fitting.

The Rubes can not see Trump is pocketing cash to cover his 400 million dollar nut coming due prior to 2024. This is all this is about, its about Trump being broke.
When Trump has to file bankruptcy, imagine the Lickspittles reaction " Trump went bankrupt to trigger Libs and to save the country. Trump is a true patriot"

Back