Trump whining about debate dates, clinton agrees to 3 debates

She will bring up policy and he will bring up American blood on her hands, like I said. And one of those will resonate much more with the average person than the other. That's why Trump will come out of these debates the victor every time.

I also think it will go down like this. I see Trump dodging the policy questions in his usually way and try to turn it around on Hillary. He has the unique advantage that he is not a career politician and Hillary has been in top politics for a long time. Hillary can only attack him on his business record. And in a political debate you will have more chances to attack someone on past policies. Pointing out that Trump filled for bankruptcy 6 times only helps you that much in a political debate.

Unless Hillary is able to keep it focused on policy I see her going down. Same as Cruz did, as much as I dislike that little weasel you cant say he isn't a smart and good debater, but he was unable to keep it on policy. Trump is also excellent in reading a room he will notice how good is answers are by the reacting in the room and adjust according, while Hillary will most likely have certain talking point prepared. If Trump is able to pull Hillary down into the sewer he is going to drown in his own shit.

Trump's inability to discuss in detail his position will be even more evident in a one on one debate.

Listen this crap he spews and ask yourself. how many times can he get away with this inane drivel before he gets called out.

Ignorance is a virtue according to much of America. Flat, stupid, bigoted, spiteful, whiny ignorance. There are a lot of people who actively despise intelligence.

More likely is that she'll humiliate him for the fact that he doesn't even know basic geography (such as news anchors have) or that he pontificates on political matters where he didn't even take time to inform himself on the objective subject material (such as Rand Paul did with the TPP) and all the guys who base their vote on the "guy I like to share a beer with" will go spam "Trump won!" on CNN polls because they're so ignorant and spellbound that they love the smell of Trump's farts as much as San Francisco liberals love their own.

I learned 12 years ago when Kerry obliterated Bush in the 2nd GE debate-- I mean just demolished the hapless halfwit-- before the news agency polls came up revealing the population was split almost down the middle 50/50 that the American people have no capability to actually follow and comprehend a debate the way they do a football game. They might as well not even watch. At least a football game forces an objective truth that can't be denied simply because, "My great granddaddy drank Budweiser, my daddy drank Budweiser, and so I drink Budweiser...because it's an American beer!"

You win the thread with this.

Because these are fucking presidential debates? The fuck is the matter with you.

Trump will likely show us everything we need to see on the first debate. If Hillary exposes herself as unfit for command, what else would we need to find out?

I can't decide who looks more like a freak cartoo character donald or hillary

In the end America deserves whoever they vote

More likely is that she'll humiliate him for the fact that he doesn't even know basic geography (such as news anchors have) or that he pontificates on political matters where he didn't even take time to inform himself on the objective subject material (such as Rand Paul did with the TPP) and all the guys who base their vote on the "guy I like to share a beer with" will go spam "Trump won!" on CNN polls because they're so ignorant and spellbound that they love the smell of Trump's farts as much as San Francisco liberals love their own.

I learned 12 years ago when Kerry obliterated Bush in the 2nd GE debate-- I mean just demolished the hapless halfwit-- before the news agency polls came up revealing the population was split almost down the middle 50/50 that the American people have no capability to actually follow and comprehend a debate the way they do a football game. They might as well not even watch. At least a football game forces an objective truth that can't be denied simply because, "My great granddaddy drank Budweiser, my daddy drank Budweiser, and so I drink Budweiser...because it's an American beer!"

It is very likely that will go down. Sure Hillary knows a lot more about Policy than the donald however he is better at manipulating people and that is what matters.

I believe he will be well briefed before any debates though. His discourse has been getting more polished as of late.

Someone make a gif of Trump stockton slapping hillary from the Diaz Condit fight.

I love how Trumpsters are admitting he doesn't actually know anything and that answering the moderators questions with "benghazi benghazi benghazi" is good enough for them.

If Hillary said the same thing, libs would praise her for wanting as many people to see the debates as possible.

What's the over/under on how many times Trump calls Hillary a liar to her face? I can just picture it now, trump deadpans the camera and states "ladies and gentleman, my fellow Americans, I want you to look at the woman to my left and know that she lied to you and she will always LIE to continue to maintain power. Know that in the moment the political establishment which is the root cause of all of Americas problems wants you to vote for her because it will maintain the same cycle we have been in for decades. If you believe that we're going down the wrong path as a country, don't believe her lies "

Well, DNC was behind Hillary from the start, and no other Democrat had a chance. It really doesn't matter who her opponent was at the time they booked these dates

Except the DNC didn't make the dates, it was shared by a joint commission, as you already acknowledged

putting her debates in time slots where no one will watch her is a good thing. She isn't good at them.

I know that's false
You know that's false
Whose benefit is that statement for?

Except the DNC didn't make the dates, it was shared by a joint commission, as you already acknowledged

I know that's false
You know that's false
Whose benefit is that statement for?

The joint comission whose co-chair was built by Clintons.

Ok bud.

Another successful troll for the Don.

I'm very interested in these debates… I have absolutely no clue how they are going to go. There are so many possibilities… Will trump call her names? Will she repeatedly lie like she did against Bernie? Will trump interrupt and steamroll or wait his turn? Will she get so detailed in Washington DC policy that trump wouldn't possibly be able to keep up? Will trump be such an alpha that Hillary looks weak and pathetic or will he make a total ass of himself and scare even his most loyal supporters?

I can't wait to watch it… But there is no way Trump is backing out or setting the framework to skip the debates. If I were to guess he wants as many eyeballs as possible so the media can't take his words out of context like they clearly do (even though he goes overboard for attention a lot, they will take his words and purposely deceive their viewers. For instance just this week he was saying the speakers at the DNC were hitting him hard over and over and he was about to hit them so hard their heads would spin. Then later I turn on the news and CNN was saying he was threatening with violence, but I had watched his entire speech so I knew what they were trying to do. It was obvious "hit" was meaning verbally since nobody punched him yet he said he was being hit hard)

The question is does he destroy her like he says he will, or will he get crushed from being overconfident and not preparing enough for a certainly brutal debate. (He's obviously intelligent, but you can't just rely on instincts and your gut when debating one-on-one requiring specifics. The five P's… Prior planning prevents poor performance). Then finally, there will not be any neutral moderators. Meaning the deck is stacked against him, little to no support on the campaign trail from establishment Republicans, endless amount of video footage from him before and actually even after he announced his presidency that would bury any other "politician", Stein and Johnson bashing him, all of dems bashing him, every nightly news program calling his latest statement controversial, all 24-hour cable news networks except Fox News taking every interview/press conference out of context… If he can overcome all those forces against him then it will not only be one of the most historic victories in US politics, but his negotiating skills might actually be as expansive as his ego.

Last edited:
I think its 50/50 he debates her. It's not his strength.

Back