Trump whining about debate dates, clinton agrees to 3 debates

My fave is still the Ted Cruz's dad was involved in the JFK assassination.

That shit is all-time GOAT bullshit.

anyone think its possible trump would quit before the election, if his numbers are really bad, just so he doesnt lose to hillary?
Nope I think he would stay in to the very end just claim it was rigged against him the entire time

anyone think its possible trump would quit before the election, if his numbers are really bad, just so he doesnt lose to hillary?

I don't think he would literally officially drop out of race. At some point - not sure when - it becomes impossible to change ballots and machines, for one thing.
However, with Trump, it's not out of the realm of possibility for him to walk away and "quit" in terms of not participating and trying anymore.
Although that raises the question of whether he's legitimately trying even now. Sometimes it seems like he's deliberately running as big a joke as he possibly can.

Just because the NFL denies, doesn't mean it isn't true.

"Deny, deny, deny until you believe."
LOL this is a pretty fucking simple thing to prove. Trump received a letter, so produce the letter and expose the NFL for the liars they are...

LOL this is a pretty fucking simple thing to prove. Trump received a letter, so produce the letter and expose the NFL for the liars they are...

I'm pretty sure we'll see the letter from the NFL around the same time you see his tax returns

Hillary has agreed to do three debates. now its up to trump to agree

Remember trump has never done a one on one debate also. I expect trump to eventually complain about other things about the debates.

This. He isn't going to be able to insult his way through these ones, too. He is doomed.

I can't wait for the debates, things have been stalling since the primaries ended.

For anyone who thinks Trump is just going to bulldoze past Hillary in the debates, watch his exchange with Fiorina in the second GOP debate, and then watch Clinton in the 9 hour Benghazi hearing if you don't think she can accomplish the exact same contemptuous brushoff.

Back