Social Trump : We have.... "many many french fries"

do you like working the drive thru?

Obligatory

giphy.gif

Ah yes.. I'm sure this is all part of this 72D chess master plan the stable genius was working on since birth

Covfefe to you all
Looks like it worked on you. You're comparing the misspelling of hamburger with 72D chess.

As if any of the players are going to come out and trash the president, that would make them look like asses.
Bet they would have been happier with a nice catered dinner / lunch.

You're thinking too hard. Pull Your skirt down, Your bias is showing.

You honestly believe college kids of today are afraid to say something about this president?

Maybe he actually did something a few people liked. Maybe college kids don't have to lie about having a good time eating fast food.

It's not like he solved the theory of everything ffs. He guessed that college kids who just made it out of their sports season would enjoy burgers. And a bunch of them said exactly that because they got tired of people bitching about their event and telling them what they should have wanted.

Breaking at 6! Young men like hamburgers!

I remember fondly the days when they were called "Freedom Fries".
jeez, where has the time gone.

You're thinking too hard. Pull Your skirt down, Your bias is showing.

You honestly believe college kids of today are afraid to say something about this president?

Maybe he actually did something a few people liked. Maybe college kids don't have to lie about having a good time eating fast food.

It's not like he solved the theory of everything ffs. He guessed that college kids who just made it out of their sports season would enjoy burgers. And a bunch of them said exactly that because they got tired of people bitching about their event and telling them what they should have wanted.

Breaking at 6! Young men like hamburgers!
College kids are old enough to know when and how to be polite. You really think the average person, college kid or not, is going to prefer room temperature junk food over warm good quality catered food?

And like I said earlier, the junk food is only part of reason for the OP, the other reason his Trump's grade school diction. Which I wouldn't even point out except for the fact that he routinely tours his high I.Q. and belittles his adversaries as dumb. And lets not forget that he jumped on the rightwing bandwagon that claimed Obama was hiding his grades / school records.

College kids are old enough to know when and how to be polite. You really think the average person, college kid or not, is going to prefer room temperature junk food over warm good quality catered food?

And like I said earlier, the junk food is only part of reason for the OP, the other reason his Trump's grade school diction. Which I wouldn't even point out except for the fact that he routinely tours his high I.Q. and belittles his adversaries as dumb. And lets not forget that he jumped on the rightwing bandwagon that claimed Obama was hiding his grades / school records.

Again, if you think college kids of today are not just biting their tongues for Trump but actually coming to his defense you are lying or an idiot.

I know when I was an athlete a cheat day was heaven. I would have put down about 12 of those burgers and had a blast and not gave a fuck what pussies like you thought about what I needed to be doing.

& Yes the tweet was hilarious. But don't bring that up now to deflect.

You are coming off as pretty pathetic here. You don't like Trump. It's cool. I don't either. But really dude, pull your skirt down.

Why don't you go go get a burger with some of your friends and walk around and chat. You might enjoy yourself. Hopefully one of your friends won't bitch at you for not getting catering.

Anybody else notice how he tried to take credit for paying for food out of his own pocket when he bought them literally the cheapest food anyone can get?

To be fair, he could have gotten McChickens and McDoubles, or even the plain hamburgers or cheeseburgers. But seriously, this is sad, awesome, a lot of things really.

Again, if you think college kids of today are not just biting their tongues for Trump but actually coming to his defense you are lying or an idiot.

I know when I was an athlete a cheat day was heaven. I would have put down about 12 of those burgers and had a blast and not gave a fuck what pussies like you thought about what I needed to be doing.

& Yes the tweet was hilarious. But don't bring that up now to deflect.

You are coming off as pretty pathetic here. You don't like Trump. It's cool. I don't either. But really dude, pull your skirt down.

Why don't you go go get a burger with some of your friends and walk around and chat. You might enjoy yourself. Hopefully one of your friends won't bitch at you for not getting catering.
They don't want to sound rude, so ofcourse they are not going to say the food was bleh. Just as most people never tell their guests the food served was not good, even if privately they think it sucks.

Your 2nd paragraph has absolutely nothing at all to do with the food or Trump's comments, it is just a rant about people gobbling shit up and liking it.

I have said multiple times, that the food being junk is just 1 factor. You deliberately not wanting to acknowledge it tells me that you haven't figured out a way to argue your ass off on this point.

Yes I don't like him, so what of it? Are you saying Trump's comments and actions should not be the but of humor? Or criticism?

Last sentence is another idiotic line of argument because me getting a burger with friends is not remotely comparable to the President inviting guests over for lunch/dinner, then giving them room temperature junk food.

Waaaait...

Did this mother fucker just disregard the caloric requirements of school athletes?

They don't want to sound rude, so ofcourse they are not going to say the food was bleh. Just as most people never tell their guests the food served was not good, even if privately they think it sucks.

Your 2nd paragraph has absolutely nothing at all to do with the food or Trump's comments, it is just a rant about people gobbling shit up and liking it.

I have said multiple times, that the food being junk is just 1 factor. You deliberately not wanting to acknowledge it tells me that you haven't figured out a way to argue your ass off on this point.

Yes I don't like him, so what of it? Are you saying Trump's comments and actions should not be the but of humor? Or criticism?

Last sentence is another idiotic line of argument because me getting a burger with friends is not remotely comparable to the President inviting guests over for lunch/dinner, then giving them room temperature junk food.

Again you are so pathetic and so biased that your brain does not work correctly.

College kids, many of them were recently poor and many of them non white. All of them, digital natives. And you think that they would bite their tongue and then even defend this president over something so truthfully insignificant, because they have a need to be polite?

You are so incredibly full of shit. Accepting that college kids like Hamberders and were happy with their time at the White House doesn't make you a closet Trump Supporter or White Supremacist. It actually has nothing to do with you.

On one hand, you have a group of college athletes who just won a championship and went to the White House and ate at about one thousand hamburgers. They visibly had a blast by all of the footage and photos of the event and then went on to tell naysayers that they had a blast.

On the other hand is you "Burgers aren't good enough, those kids are liars".

Take note Sherdog, this is what TDS looks like.

You can't even concede a point about Trump just because it doesn't make him look bad.

Again, Donald Trump guessed that some college kids would like burgers. Thats all that happened here.

You might really need some help man. You're the kind of liberal that tells minorities how and when they should be offended, and how everyone else needs to think, feel and vote.

Again you are so pathetic and so biased that your brain does not work correctly.

College kids, many of them were recently poor and many of them non white. All of them, digital natives. And you think that they would bite their tongue and then even defend this president over something so truthfully insignificant, because they have a need to be polite?

You are so incredibly full of shit. Accepting that college kids like Hamberders and were happy with their time at the White House doesn't make you a closet Trump Supporter or White Supremacist. It actually has nothing to do with you.

On one hand, you have a group of college athletes who just won a championship and went to the White House and ate at about one thousand hamburgers. They visibly had a blast by all of the footage and photos of the event and then went on to tell naysayers that they had a blast.

On the other hand is you "Burgers aren't good enough, those kids are liars".

Take note Sherdog, this is what TDS looks like.

You can't even concede a point about Trump just because it doesn't make him look bad.

Again, Donald Trump guessed that some college kids would like burgers. Thats all that happened here.

You might really need some help man. You're the kind of liberal that tells minorities how and when they should be offended, and how everyone else needs to think, feel and vote.
For someone who claims to not like Trump, your mouth is full with his balls. And your irrelevant comments about White supremacy and liberals telling minorities what to do just exposes you to being an angry rightwinger, because these sentiments are classic rightwing memes.

College kids , or most anyone for that matter, are not going to say they had a bad time, because that is just plain rude. Are you soo god dam dense that you don't understand what common courtesy and being police in a public setting is? Now that doesn't mean they had a bad time, but my point is that the food they were served was unbecoming of the White House, and that they would have been better served with catered food.

The only reason he even served them junk food was because the WH culinary staff was furloughed. And not because his first choice was to serve them junk food.

You still ignore that my posts only party was about the food, that the rest of the posts was about his grade school diction.

For someone who claims to not like Trump, your mouth is full with his balls. And your irrelevant comments about White supremacy and liberals telling minorities what to do just exposes you to being an angry rightwinger, because these sentiments are classic rightwing memes.

College kids , or most anyone for that matter, are not going to say they had a bad time, because that is just plain rude. Are you soo god dam dense that you don't understand what common courtesy and being police in a public setting is? Now that doesn't mean they had a bad time, but my point is that the food they were served was unbecoming of the White House, and that they would have been better served with catered food.

The only reason he even served them junk food was because the WH culinary staff was furloughed. And not because his first choice was to serve them junk food.

You still ignore that my posts only party was about the food, that the rest of the posts was about his grade school diction.

Angry right winger, lel child. I'm a lifelong dem, voted for Bernie and all. I've posted about that plenty.

I don't give a fuck about your other posts, I responded to the one I responded to. I already said the tweet was funny, get over yourself, sweetie.

Was there ever a time when you were a kid and you saw someone you knew, maybe your Mom, G'ma, and Uncle or cousin, and you just sat down and had something simple to eat? A burder? Mac n Cheese? Maybe some Pizza? Brats or a Hot Dog?

Back