Social Trump : We have.... "many many french fries"

McD and Wendys are dogshit and their fries especially so. I wouldn´t feed stray dogs with that crap.

I always know how many fries I have. Who the hell doesn't keep track of their fries? bet @Clippy always knows his fries count amirite?

I always count my fries at McDonalds and if it doesn't meet the average I go complain to the manager

I just think it’s funny you guys think this is a serious thing that should be picked apart so meticulously. These team visits are merely a White House tradition and in that a political statement. Don’t need to make it more than it is.

But there is one way to take this seriously if you wish and let me say some of you are bunch of ungrateful pieces of shit. If I was a guest at your home I would never complain about whatever you have to offer me. See cause I got class and I honor the dignity of others unlike some of you uncultured entitled swine.

I just think it’s funny you guys think this is a serious thing that should be picked apart so meticulously. These team visits are merely a White House tradition and in that a political statement. Don’t need to make it more than it is.

But there is one way to take this seriously if you wish and let me say some of you are bunch of ungrateful pieces of shit. If I was a guest at your home I would never complain about whatever you have to offer me. See cause I got class and I honor the dignity of others unlike some of you uncultured entitled swine.
d8fo6a2uhg121.jpg

McD and Wendys are dogshit and their fries especially so. I wouldn´t feed stray dogs with that crap.
I wouldn’t feed stray dogs, period. That’s what they get for dishonoring their owners.

If you are the president, inviting folks over to the WH, you should provide a decent meal, not some cheap junk food. He easily could have had a catering service provide decent food.

But the food is only really a part of the humor and criticism ; his diction is another point of humor / criticism, because Trump in infamous for boasting about his high I.Q., denigrating other peoples' intelligence and implying Obama was hiding his college grades.

If you are the president, inviting folks over to the WH, you should provide a decent meal, not some cheap junk food. He easily could have had a catering service provide decent food.

But the food is only really a part of the humor and criticism ; his diction is another point of humor / criticism, because Trump in infamous for boasting about his high I.Q., denigrating other peoples' intelligence and implying Obama was hiding his college grades.

You have what we call in the sensible world selective hearing. He speaks so kindly and greatly of his allies, and trashes his enemies just like I would.

A pile of cold McDonald's should never inspire the words "dignity," "grateful," or "culture."

Like, to someone with no tastebuds?
they're included in the Great American Food quote.

And burger king is fucking not great American food no matter how you try to spin the word great lmao.

And cold Dominoes? I'm starting to think Trump is an Alabama fan.
To college kids it’s all that and more

Lmao at thinking Clemson players are as desperate as a single mom at community college.

McDonalds new slogan "all that and more".

Back