Social Trump : We have.... "many many french fries"

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Not sure where this goes, maybe in the shutdown thread? Anyway just some Trump humor.

His vocabulary is always funny. He just hosted Clemson U's football team. Since the WH culinary staff have been furloughed, Trump had to order fast food. One wonders why he didn't just have a catering service provide quality food.

Anyways while talking-up the fast-food he ordered, he said "we have many many french fries" . That's a rather a weird thing to say, cause who really touts how many fries they have. And shouldn't he have said "we have lots of fries".

He also said this about Clemson's quarterback : "I want to be the agent of that tall handsome quarterback".
If Obama had said this, we would be hearing non-stop about Obama being a closet gay.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-orders-300-burgers-white-091153206.html

-
Inb4
"tds" , "this is it" , "Hillary lost"

The best French fries. Tremendous fries. Just ask anyone!

Mmmmm cold fast food

Cheers Don.

More fries than virtually any other President, believe me

An unforgettable luncheon

50452741_10156269164793163_2475907234345779200_n.jpg

French frys are awesome. I wish I had many many of them . Someplace should start serving a size called the bigly

Btw, pretty sad that junk like McDonalds is the best the WH can offer. They should've offered some real food to them but the poor lads likely had no choice.

Last edited:
Of all the things you take from this hilarious story, it's his use of "French Fries" that sticks out to you, and an imaginary scenario where Obama is being called gay?

I think some surgery is required for that stick up your ass.

I will buy a great, great amount of fries and I will have Mexico pay for those fries

In his defense they did actually have a good supply of fries at the luncheon

Of all the things you take from this hilarious story, it's his use of "French Fries" that sticks out to you, and an imaginary scenario where Obama is being called gay?

I think some surgery is required for that stick up your ass.
I think you should get his nuts out of your mouth.

Trump has leftovers for a month now..

Last edited:
So Murica is cool with the French again? I recall a time they were called freedom fries.

ktE2QyX.png

Embrace the hamberders. Over 1000 of them.

<{Heymansnicker}>

What's more American than a Hamburger? Trump was just helping those guys replace muscle glycogen

Oh well free dinner is free dinner lol

Back