trump wants to raise taxes on the rich

hes got my vote....he says what Ive been writing online for years...common sense....this gov spends more then it ever brings in....printed all those new 100's and it didnt help......not even mentioned yet on the news are the numbers western union reports in money sent to southern countries...In america today the illegals send more cash out of the county then any other group.....

That doesn't change what I said. Trump's supporters are saying things like "the liberals must be shitting themselves", but they (we) are loving watching him screw up the Republicans and the conservative media. When he's actually president then the liberals will care. Until then, we're loving this and Hilary is only worried about Bernie and Biden.

The only thing that's making some republicans anxious are Trump's quasi-xenophobic and misogynistic outbursts. He's being too open about what other white conservative males are only saying behind closed doors. And it's bad PR for those on the right.

But I'd be happy to look at an article in the conservative press that's in any way critical or concerned about something Trump has yet said on economics. I certainly haven't seen it. But I'm also not digging.

The only thing that's making some republicans anxious are Trump's quasi-xenophobic and misogynistic outbursts. He's being too open about what other white conservative males are only saying behind closed doors. And it's bad PR for those on the right.

I'd say making "some" Republicans a "little" anxious is underselling it, but whatever.

He's also causing a little civil war in the conservative media. Going to war with Fox while paying Breitbart to promote him has had some hilarious fallout.

But I'd be happy to look at an article in the conservative press that's in any way critical or concerned about something Trump has yet said on economics. I certainly haven't seen it. But I'm also not digging.

Internet search Trump + economics (link) produces some interesting results. Wall Street Journal and Forbes shit on his economics, as does Washington Post, the NY Times and a few other notable publications that I don't know which side of the tennis court their sensibilities lie.

The whole thing is billionaires attacking upper-middle class to millionaire people. Poor, uneducated people will think he is such a do-gooder because he says "tax the rich." Warren Buffett wants to raise taxes on rich people too. The guy is worth billions, but, technically, he makes $100K a year. You can go ahead and tax his $100K, along with others, so you can raise more pork. He doesn't care.

Back