trump wants to raise taxes on the rich

I guess that makes him more anti-establishment than Hillary Clinton?

Define the rich, define the middle class. Usually when politicians say tax the rich, it's the middle class that gets taxed.

It's nice he's giving it to the conservatives a bit now. Gives him an air of evenhandedness. It's a very presidential quality. You really can't have a better type of quality when running for president, the other guys don't have it, Bush doesn't have it and the Democrats are out there weak willed letting our country go down the drain. Really, fantastic stuff.

Trump winning would upset a lot of liberals but he is a more pragmatic conservative compared to the Bush family. Good chance he'd get my vote.

I hope he goes far in this process. So entertaining.

Read the whole piece. Wants to lower corporate taxes, eliminate inheritance taxes, restore the Bush cuts. Not really talking about raising taxes on the rich. Just a small group of rich people.

Last edited:
Democrats are out there weak willed letting our country go down the drain. Really, fantastic stuff.
Out of curiosity how is our country going down the drain?

Trump winning would upset a lot of liberals but he is a more pragmatic conservative compared to the Bush family. Good chance he'd get my vote.

Conservatives are so eager to stick it to the liberals. The liberals are loving this, it's the conservatives who are shitting themselves.

Read the whole piece. Wants to lower corporate taxes, eliminate inheritance taxes, restore the Bush cuts. Not really talking about cutting taxes on the rich. Just a small group of rich people.

The ts took the bullets from the article and the article mentions only 1 form of raising taxes on a certain group of rich people (giving hedge funds preferential long term capital gains treatment (which is insane since it wasn't their investment)).

He should keep estate taxes imo

Read the article. For the most part the things he names don't affect the majority of the middle class. Restoring Bush tax cuts, eliminating the inheritance tax, lowering corporate tax rate are the same basic proposals you get from all Republicans.

Define the rich, define the middle class. Usually when politicians say tax the rich, it's the middle class that gets taxed.

Anyone with money, but not enough to hire a crew of lawyers and accountants to hide their assets in tax havens

Read the article. For the most part the things he names don't affect the majority of the middle class. Restoring Bush tax cuts, eliminating the inheritance tax, lowering corporate tax rate are the same basic proposals you get from all Republicans.

Bush tax cuts lowered taxes for everyone who paid them.

Conservatives are so eager to stick it to the liberals. The liberals are loving this, it's the conservatives who are shitting themselves.

Don't be deceived. Trump is a classic, imbecilic trickle-downer.

yup they are just loving the huge crowds with Trump and Sanders instead of next in line Hillary

Back