Trump wants Palin

Conrad Murray for surgeon General, second option. Dr. Oz.

Polling better than the rest of the GOP.

I'm sure you understand that the absolute nutbars are all for Trump and the other 80% are spreading their more moderate crazy among the remaining field? And that the field will in fact thin and Trump's maxed out 20% won't matter anymore?

Was watching old south park episodes and was reminded that newt Gingrich was one a hopeful with momentum.

Same shit different assface

Trump has zero chance of getting the nomination, much less the Presidency. He is the GOP equivalent of Howard Dean before he crashed and burned 10 years ago.

I would assume the fanatical part of the GOP that supports Trump also supports Palin. That is why I like that the base of GOP that is crazy has gotten bigger every year. The lunatics they produce have enough clout to win primaries but not general elections. I can't imagine how disheartening it must be for a conservative that is not bat-shit crazy to see what has happened to the GOP.

This is just a "thank you" for not piling on him with his McCain remarks firestorm. Palin came out and said "Both McCain and Trump are Heroes" or something like that.

Also Palin has lost a lot of clout in the party, but she is still popular to GOP women, and Trump is terrible with women across the board. I could see a mutually beneficial politicial relationship forming between Trump and Palin where he uses her for woman support and she uses him to get "back in the game".

Trump has zero chance of getting the nomination, much less the Presidency. He is the GOP equivalent of Howard Dean before he crashed and burned 10 years ago.

So that means he's hopeful?
Everyone knows Howard Dean had the best chance to beat Bush.

Is this a sign that he wants out of this race? Or he never wanted to be taken seriously?

Classic. One of the dumbest posters here (I won't say his name) is a big Michael Savage fan.

There was a time I briefly was a fan of his...it was during the end of the first term of GWB.. he was one of the very few conservative radio pundits to criticize GWB and his administration and other republicans. He was also a big fan of Sopranos.

then I started listening on a more frequent basis..

I realized very quickly how fu*king crazy he was.

ever MLK day he would bring up his infidelity, and feel the need to say that that wasn't even his real name.

he was a typical anti global warming dipshit

he tried so hard to tie the Vtech shooter to Islam.

and that was the tip of the ice berg...

Of all the Radio Pundits, Michael Medved is the most sane. (despite being a global warming denier as well)

I can't imagine how disheartening it must be for a conservative that is not bat-shit crazy to see what has happened to the GOP.

Just from reading online, the few that I see are mostly frustrated, but they don't seem to be a very vocal part of the discussion. When angry or disheartened conservatives are brought up or make themselves known, they seem to be the ones who want to identify themselves seperately from the party and are more, er...@#$% it, more crazy.

The freakshow is almost complete.

Meh... Churchill's original, British version of The Apprentice blows the Americanized, Trump version out the water.

"You've been made redundant." Classic!

"Never have so many losers owed so much to so few."

Of all the Radio Pundits, Michael Medved is the most sane. (despite being a global warming denier as well)

Agree on Medved. I used to like Dennis Prager, too, but he's gone so far downhill that I don't even pay attention. It could just be that my memory is flawed, but I remember him talking more about individual behavior and the policy issues he talked about were more about cultural things (where I might disagree with him but I'd respect his views). When he started repeating GOP hack stuff about the economy or healthcare, I figured that he's a good guy and smart but talking about issues he doesn't understand and is listening to people he trusts who are wrong. But then it seemed like that was pretty much all he was doing, and he didn't have any value anymore. Even his columns are now pretty much knocking down ridiculous strawman versions of liberalism and shilling for Israel.

Just from reading online, the few that I see are mostly frustrated, but they don't seem to be a very vocal part of the discussion. When angry or disheartened conservatives are brought up or make themselves known, they seem to be the ones who want to identify themselves seperately from the party and are more, er...@#$% it, more crazy.

My experience is that they just imagine another GOP. "Trump/Palin/Cruz/whomever doesn't represent all of us." Actually, they kind of fucking do. What party leaders are standing up to Austrians, climate denialists, etc. or admitting that crazy predictions about healthcare reform have not materialized? I see none.

I'm sure you understand that the absolute nutbars are all for Trump and the other 80% are spreading their more moderate crazy among the remaining field? And that the field will in fact thin and Trump's maxed out 20% won't matter anymore?

Oh yeah, totally. He's not really a viable nominee for the GOP ticket, but the fact that there are so many crazies standing behind him and that he's grabbing up all of the attention from guys like Bush and Perry is interesting.

Back