Trump wants massive military parade

But a military parade without big missiles is not a military parade at all and he has no road mobile launchers?!

But fear not I have a brilliant idea. Build the BIGGEST, BESTEST tractor trailer the world has seen and have it haul a Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine with few Trident 2's propped up so that the missiles are partially sticking out from the launch tubes. Bah gawd!

Nationwide parades celebrating homosexuality...

Liberals:

So brave. So necessary.

Parade celebrating the Military who fight and die for rights like the ones the people mentioned above enjoy...

Liberals:

Hitler!!!

Homosexuals are oppressed by bigots like you.

The military doesn’t need a parade which would waste government money and only stroke insecure Dons ego.

Last time I checked the government weren’t the ones having a gay parade. If the military wants a parade let them have one. Why is draft dodging insecure Don calling for one?

Homosexuals are oppressed by bigots like you.

Really? How am I oppressing them, Zebster?

The military doesn’t need a parade which would waste government money and only stroke insecure Dons ego.

Last time I checked the government weren’t the ones having a gay parade. If the military wants a parade let them have one. Why is draft dodging insecure Don calling for one?

To show them appreciation. Why do you hate the people who fight for you so much?

If this happens, it will be used as a means to stamp on American civil liberties. There will be Protesters, there will be violence, Trump will use the conflict to label anti-trump protestors as against the military and "treasonous" and stamp down on anti-trump protests going into the election cycle. From there, it will get worse before it gets better.

In fact, if Trump wasn't a complete moron, I'd posit that quelling anti-trump protests is the entire reason for the parade.

Why do you think it would be badass? A military parade is usually for the citizens....you know, those who are there. I get that it will be broadcast as a message to the world, but it's totally the wrong message IMO

I'm not a fan of the Nazi and North Korea regimes but they had some nice parade/military displays. Chew on the hay, spit out the sticks.

If this happens, it will be used as a means to stamp on American civil liberties. There will be Protesters, there will be violence, Trump will use the conflict to label anti-trump protestors as against the military and "treasonous" and stamp down on anti-trump protests going into the election cycle. From there, it will get worse before it gets better.

And dogs will start breeding with cats! Gravity will be reversed, and we'll all be sucked up into the sun! The world as we know it will end!!!

I'm not a fan of the Nazi and North Korea regimes but they had some nice parade/military displays. Chew on the hay, spit out the sticks.

What's "nice" about a military parade? Do guns give you a hard-on? Or is it men in uniform?

So you don't have any issue with wasteful spending or an egotistical show of military might just cuz "it looks bad ass" ?

Might as well vote for Michael Bay.

newparade.jpg

Bastille-Day-Paris-02.jpg

bastille-day-parade-paris-france.jpg

Should we be afraid of the cheese eating surrender monkeys just because they had a military parade?

Even the French parade is controversial (despite being a historical throwback to a tradtion started in 1880). With calls to replace it with a "Citizens Parade".
They've also reduced the jingoism by having the parade lead by firefighters, armies from their former African colonies and the Indian army (as well as US, ANZAC and British troops).

And dogs will start breeding with cats! Gravity will be reversed, and we'll all be sucked up into the sun! The world as we know it will end!!!
Your grandchildren will be a brighter shade of orange, but only because you got the end of the circle jerk.

He's a fake military wannabe who could not even remember which foot of his had bone spurs when he was asked later on about his deferments. He's a true "alpha."

Alphas ain't got time to remember some injuries.

Back