Trump wants massive military parade

Hxo8N7S.jpg

I prefer Donald the Hutt personally

BEEiMWM.jpg

"You gonna march in my parade, So-lo."

I bet he has a trapdoor in the oval office. In the pit below is Sarah Huckabee Sanders with a strap on.

No god damn draft dodger deserves a military parade.
I’ll be pisses if I was a former or current military member

Lol the military feels a tremendous weight off theirs shoulders now that Trump is in office .

They actually believe their commander in chief supports them.

Every other county can have a military parade except America . Sounds familiar.

Sounds like a waste of money but.....
If he basicly adds his own face to this:
170415020610-03-nk-parade-super-169.jpg

I'd be all for it, just for the troll factor

Lol the military feels a tremendous weight off theirs shoulders now that Trump is in office .

If you feel that strongly about it, create a GoFundMe page or something.

It's silly to spend money on frivolous things. I can assure you the military members involved don't want to do it either, because it's more bullshit work for them.

If you feel that strongly about it, create a GoFundMe page or something.

It's silly to spend money on frivolous things. I can assure you the military members involved don't want to do it either, because it's more bullshit work for them.

Man your really against it.
Love how everyone is concerned about spending now....

As a member of the military I'd rather you not speak for me, or the many, many, many others that do not share your opinion. I've been in for through 4 Presidents and I can say that I felt they all supported the military.

There are many military parades but they are conducted at local bases/forts/camps and that is our military tradition. Units come back from deployment and there are parades. Graduations of basic and training there are parades. Special days honoring vet there are parades. That's the US military tradition. What is not, and never has been, is the President ordering a parade outside of extremely rare circumstances. It's simply not the American way.

If you have to see this for what it is. Trump went to France where they have a tradition of the Bastille Day parade with their military and Trump wants something like that. Not to honor the military but to show the world how awesome HE is. This isn't about honoring the military, it's about inflating his ego. It's all about him because he's a narcissist of the largest magnitude.

I would bet you ask any military member if they feel like they need more honoring and they will say no. Ask any if they want to dress up and march around all day and they'll say Fuck No!

As a member of the military I'd rather you not speak for me, or the many, many, many others that do not share your opinion. I've been in for through 4 Presidents and I can say that I felt they all supported the military.

There are many military parades but they are conducted at local bases/forts/camps and that is our military tradition. Units come back from deployment and there are parades. Graduations of basic and training there are parades. Special days honoring vet there are parades. That's the US military tradition. What is not, and never has been, is the President ordering a parade outside of extremely rare circumstances. It's simply not the American way.

If you have to see this for what it is. Trump went to France where they have a tradition of the Bastille Day parade with their military and Trump wants something like that. Not to honor the military but to show the world how awesome HE is. This isn't about honoring the military, it's about inflating his ego. It's all about him because he's a narcissist of the largest magnitude.

I would bet you ask any military member if they feel like they need more honoring and they will say no. Ask any if they want to dress up and march around all day and they'll say Fuck No!

Soldiers get enough honor? No mas?

Poor Melania. Who needs a first lady when the Commander in Chief already acts like a woman?

Soldiers get enough honor? No mas?

Honor is achieved though action and deeds. Not being ordering us to march in parades at the whim on an ego maniac. I can only speak for myself but I believe others feel the same. My honor is putting on the uniform and serving. I don't need anything else.

If I was still in, I would be fucking pissed if I had to be in some bullshit parade.

Great, declare victory in Syria over ISIS and the bring the troops home and have a parade.

I'd support the parade if was exclusively troops and equipment brought home from the middle east. As good a reason as any to bring them home.

Back