Trump vs. Obama

By this logic, he would also wreck Barack.

Although it's abundantly clear why he is the most voted president of all time. Trump got so many votes that the voter fraud had to be that prolific to get the job done.

No, its the republicans who have been rigging the voting for a while. If theres any fraud, its virtually all done by the republicans. Gerrymandering, laws curtailing early voting and same day voter registration, disqualify early voting ballots from black areas, spoiled votes etc.

NC contested 6800 ballots where 40% of those ballots came from black voters. You could go on for other republican and swing states.
https://time.com/5902729/black-voter-suppression-2020/

No, its the republicans who have been rigging the voting for a while. If theres any fraud, its virtually all done by the republicans. Gerrymandering, laws curtailing early voting and same day voter registration, disqualify early voting ballots from black areas, spoiled votes etc.

NC contested 6800 ballots where 40% of those ballots came from black voters. You could go on for other republican and swing states.
https://time.com/5902729/black-voter-suppression-2020/
130k votes fall out of the sky for Biden after everyone has finished counting. They are probably all born in the year 1900.

Wisconsin_race_Nov_4_2020_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Last edited:
Trump already sonned Obama

Trump may have proved him wrong by beating Hilary but that roasting he had to indure was absolutely brutal & humiliating, it's no wonder he was so determined to win.

He dunked a partisan hack who would have been an extension of the previous 8 years of media attacks on the Republican party.
The American Public, by and large, are stupid as fuck. But are you really suggesting it was the MEDIA that swung the election and not, you know, 2 failed wars, and a tanking economy that the GOP decided was super awesome?

130k votes fall out of the sky for Biden after everyone has finished counting. They are probably all born in the year 1900.

Wisconsin_race_Nov_4_2020_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Like I said earlier, Republicans have been finding new ways to disqualify votes and the latest thing is to try to disrupt early voting, mail in voting, absentee ballots which are used by more democrats. For example Texas did not expand mail in ballot eligibility to cover for the coronavirus risk (it wasn't a sufficient enough reason) and allows mail in ballots to be rejected by officials without informing the voter without giving them an opportunity to fix it. These mail in ballots and absentee ballots are counted later and/or take longer to count so by stopping the vote count early, Trump could possibly cheat his way through in swing states.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/11/02/texas-count-votes/

As to your question about the vote spike for Biden in WI, its was only a clerical error when someone typed in an additional digit for reporting.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...ction-in-michigan-and-wisconsin-idUSKBN27L2RL

Like I said earlier, Republicans have been finding new ways to disqualify votes and the latest thing is to try to disrupt early voting, mail in voting, absentee ballots which are used by more democrats. For example Texas did not expand mail in ballot eligibility to cover for the coronavirus risk (it wasn't a sufficient enough reason) and allows mail in ballots to be rejected by officials without informing the voter without giving them an opportunity to fix it. These mail in ballots and absentee ballots are counted later and/or take longer to count so by stopping the vote count early, Trump could possibly cheat his way through in swing states.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/11/02/texas-count-votes/

As to your question about the vote spike for Biden in WI, its was only a clerical error when someone typed in an additional digit for reporting.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...ction-in-michigan-and-wisconsin-idUSKBN27L2RL
giphy.gif

Without the Kung Flu, I think Trump takes Obama, Biden and the Ugandan Nightmare in a 4 way Hell in a Cell match

Obama is charismatic af no doubt about it. That's why I like many others were totally fooled by him.

Michelle Obama has no charisma, no intelligence, no nothing. She would get wrecked by Trump.
My left nut has a higher IQ than Trump for fuck sake.

Who is the reason for Biden being elected?

Biden being elected is not a surprise, he's a career politician.

It takes a special kind of failure to get a reality TV star, a joke, elected.

Oh I get it. Michelle Obama would wreck ;) Donald ;) Trump ;);). I actually thought you were serious for a moment there.
Wil never happen anyway, instead of of focusing on this fantasy shit you better enjoy your idol crumble. Get that tinfoil hat off (no such thing as sharpiegate, zombie ballots or any of that idiocy) and enjoy your new president.

Biden being elected is not a surprise, he's a career politician.

It takes a special kind of failure to get a reality TV star, a joke, elected.

Hilary was definitely a special kind of failure.

Obama is charismatic af no doubt about it. That's why I like many others were totally fooled by him.

Michelle Obama has no charisma, no intelligence, no nothing. She would get wrecked by Trump.

Wait, so you're implying Trump has intelligence? The same guy who suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them from hitting Murica?

The same guy who thought a gigantic super wall would prevent illegal immigrants from coming in and making them pay for it?

Same guy who thought global warming was created by the Chinese?

Same guy who thought it would be a good idea to outright ban all Muslims from entering the US?

Same guy who said he wouldn't mind dating his own daughter?

Same person who said....I'm intelligent. Some people would say I'm very, very, very intelligent."

Yeah, sounds like a very, very, very, very intelligent individual. No doubt.

There's like a hundred other quotes, possibly hundreds if not thousands, but I'll leave it at these for now. He didn't have to fool anyone, it was all out in plain sight but apparently the nation is chop full of.....fools. To the foolish, even someone as goofy as say Bush or Trump would sound like a genius.

Last edited:
Wait, so you're implying Trump has intelligence? The same guy who suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them from hitting Murica?

The same guy who thought a gigantic super wall would prevent illegal immigrants from coming in and making them pay for it?

Same guy who thought global warming was created by the Chinese?

Same guy who thought it would be a good idea to outright ban all Muslims from entering the US?

Same guy who said he wouldn't mind dating his own daughter?

Same person who said....I'm intelligent. Some people would say I'm very, very, very intelligent."

Yeah, sounds like a very, very, very, very intelligent individual. No doubt.

There's like a hundred other quotes, possibly hundreds if not thousands, but I'll leave it at these for now. He didn't have to fool anyone, it was all out in plain sight but apparently the nation is chop full of.....fools. To the foolish, even someone as goofy as say Bush or Trump would sound like a genius.
Don't forget him telling his minions to drink bleach or household cleaners.
or
The same guy who endorsed a lady who thought some diseases are the result of demon sex.

This race is extremely close and Trump is taking on Robin...sorry, Obama's sidekick. What would have happened if he went up against the Dark Knight himself. Sorry, not trying to be racist or anything lol.

I honestly think Obama would have absolutely destroyed Trumps awkward speaking ass in the debates and crippled him on the campaign trails with his charisma. Old man Biden is actually pulling this off and he's literally on deaths bed.... embarrassing for Trump.
Obama by a landslide Bill Clinton too. Had there not been term limits and Obama ran for a third term he would have won in 2016 and might have been campaigning for his fourth term now.

Obama by a landslide Bill Clinton too. Had there not been term limits and Obama ran for a third term he would have won in 2016 and might have been campaigning for his fourth term now.

Yup. I'm not saying I agree with Obama in some aspects, but he was certainly a very "presidential" president. He made sense and he spoke like he actually knew what he was talking about. He was extremely quick and could shut someone down with an intelligent retort. He seemed fair but stern. He could certainly joke around and not be completely awkward about it. He could deal with the press without completely going haywire and deal with other nations without having to resort to name calling like a 6 year old.

Yeah, despite the faults he may have had here and there, he's the hero the US deserves and probably still is the one it needs right now.

The Dark Knight!

Obama by whatever he wants. Trump has no chance in hell and gets destroyed by Obama.

Back