Trump vs. Obama

Obama would obviously wreck a lame one term President that lost the popular vote twice. Not even a challenge.

Obama would rip him to pieces like soft bread without raising his heartbeat.

I was still in the military for most of Obama’s time in office but from what I saw he wasn’t hated by police at all. I have different political viewpoints but I’ve always had nothing but the utmost respect for him. You’re right about him being feared which is something that he doesn’t nearly get enough credit for. Anyway, just thought I should say something because while some people wearing the military or police uniform talked shit he was mostly respected.

On an unrelated note. A good friend of mine did security for Biden in Germany a few years back when he was VP. I won’t say what unit he was in but they regularly worked with the secret service and they reached out for additional members. Anyway, he said Biden was super cool and a fun guy to bullshit around. He also said the secret service agents on his detail loved him so take that for whatever it’s worth.

I know secret service that were assigned to biden. He was creepy with children, but not a pedophile type and he loved to kayak naked on the delaware. unfortunately they spent a lot of time with naked swimming biden.

Interesting. I've never considered that before. What was it that made people fear him? Because he was like a smart ass?
Because he was a communist homosexual Marxist globalist new world order reptile set to steal their guns. On top of that he was, intelligent and witty and extremely well liked.

Who is the reason for Biden being elected?

covid. it would have been a landslide without changing the election process and tanking the economy.

2012 Obama vs Pre-Covid Trump would have been a barn burner. Still going with Obama though.

Obama dunked on McCain, a man who had garnered quite a bit of respect on both sides of the aisle as a seasoned and reasonable statesman of excellent character and leadership ability.

Obama would have schooled on Trump so hard he would have been sent to the Hague under acts against humanity.
He dunked a partisan hack who would have been an extension of the previous 8 years of media attacks on the Republican party.

Because he was a communist homosexual Marxist globalist new world order reptile set to steal their guns. On top of that he was, intelligent and witty and extremely well liked.
Hmmm.. I think you left out Muslim Terrorist in that list

Michelle could have made Trump suck her dick and eat her ass. Of course Obama would beat Trump. Obama's was a great orator who chewed up fools for lunch. He was too smart and knew his stuff too well to not only point out you were wrong but make it obvious what an idiot you were as well. Trump only looks good against people who are not on point well enough to point to make it clear how uninformed he is. You gotta be a bit nasty too. Biden got more nasty after the first debate. Kamala has big dick powers, too. Obama was a once in generation kind of president. Trump is the kind of guy who makes you wish for Bush Jr, Ford, and Carter.

I know secret service that were assigned to biden. He was creepy with children, but not a pedophile type and he loved to kayak naked on the delaware. unfortunately they spent a lot of time with naked swimming biden.
Cool story bro

It should be obvious Biden is a man at the later stages in his life. He’s buried and lost more than you’ve ever had on this earth. Try and remember that when you bash him with this incoherent drivel.

Cool story bro

It should be obvious Biden is a man at the later stages in his life. He’s buried and lost more than you’ve ever had on this earth. Try and remember that when you bash him with this incoherent drivel.

he did lie about his dead family members for political gain/sympathy.

Cool story bro

He isn't incoherent and for the last two months he seems to be firing on all cylinders. Maybe, he had a health problem.

This is one thing that I think gets overlooked. Beyond a certain amount of smarts, extra smarts doesn't help. Much of the job is using judgement, delegating, and building consensus. Trump happens to be bad at all three. But Biden has a lot of experience and is familiar with most of the people in congress to get stuff done. This isn't a NASA space program. If smarts were the end all be all, we you be having whip smart 30 year olds running for president.

Look at all the States Obama took in 2008. Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida. He would crush Trump. First round KO.

This race is extremely close and Trump is taking on Robin...sorry, Obama's sidekick. What would have happened if he went up against the Dark Knight himself. Sorry, not trying to be racist or anything lol.

I honestly think Obama would have absolutely destroyed Trumps awkward speaking ass in the debates and crippled him on the campaign trails with his charisma. Old man Biden is actually pulling this off and he's literally on deaths bed.... embarrassing for Trump.

Trump could covfefe throughout the debate and it wouldn't change a thing.

Back