Trump vs. Obama

Ezekiel 25:17

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This race is extremely close and Trump is taking on Robin...sorry, Obama's sidekick. What would have happened if he went up against the Dark Knight himself. Sorry, not trying to be racist or anything lol.

I honestly think Obama would have absolutely destroyed Trumps awkward speaking ass in the debates and crippled him on the campaign trails with his charisma. Old man Biden is actually pulling this off and he's literally on deaths bed.... embarrassing for Trump.

Obama dunked on McCain, a man who had garnered quite a bit of respect on both sides of the aisle as a seasoned and reasonable statesman of excellent character and leadership ability.

Obama would have schooled on Trump so hard he would have been sent to the Hague under acts against humanity.

Biden is one of the worst candidates the Democratic Party could have put out there and this is a 4 million vote difference and looking at a potential landslide electoral.

This would’ve been called on Monday, never mind Tuesday, if Obama was running.

This race is extremely close and Trump is taking on Robin...sorry, Obama's sidekick. What would have happened if he went up against the Dark Knight himself. Sorry, not trying to be racist or anything lol.

I honestly think Obama would have absolutely destroyed Trumps awkward speaking ass in the debates and crippled him on the campaign trails with his charisma. Old man Biden is actually pulling this off and he's literally on deaths bed.... embarrassing for Trump.

Obama would have eaten Trump's lunch. 374 electoral vote minimum. And Trump's debate meltdowns would have been remarkable.

Also, lol @ the Dark Knight. Big fan of that moniker for Obama. Like Batman, Obama was an extraordinary man and public figure that struck fear into the hearts of horrible human beings and was hated by idiot cops.

Obama would have eaten Trump's lunch. 374 electoral vote minimum. And Trump's debate meltdowns would have been remarkable.

Also, lol @ the Dark Knight. Big fan of that moniker for Obama. Like Batman, Obama was an extraordinary man and public figure that struck fear into the hearts of horrible human beings and was hated by idiot cops.

Oh yeah, not even a question. 2008 Obama absolutely brutalizes him. 2012 Obama wins even bigger than he did over Romney. There's a reason Trump didn't want to test that man.

I was still in the military for most of Obama’s time in office but from what I saw he wasn’t hated by police at all. I have different political viewpoints but I’ve always had nothing but the utmost respect for him. You’re right about him being feared which is something that he doesn’t nearly get enough credit for. Anyway, just thought I should say something because while some people wearing the military or police uniform talked shit he was mostly respected.

On an unrelated note. A good friend of mine did security for Biden in Germany a few years back when he was VP. I won’t say what unit he was in but they regularly worked with the secret service and they reached out for additional members. Anyway, he said Biden was super cool and a fun guy to bullshit around. He also said the secret service agents on his detail loved him so take that for whatever it’s worth.

You’re right about him being feared which is something that he doesn’t nearly get enough credit for. .
Interesting. I've never considered that before. What was it that made people fear him? Because he was like a smart ass?

Biden is one of the worst candidates the Democratic Party could have put out there and this is a 4 million vote difference and looking at a potential landslide electoral.

This would’ve been called on Monday, never mind Tuesday, if Obama was running.
Trump still make him looks like a sane man.

Obamas the reason Trump was elected in the first place..

Obama's part time lecturer/preacher act while being Wall Street's Black mascot sold better than Trump's fuck you all, it's al about me. Obama was more like Reagan. Smooth while fucking you and would destroy Trump.

Realistically Barack would not go for president again. Michelle would and she would have a great shot.

Back