Trump views Obama's speeches as the Cure to Insomnia (article)

It’s fascinating to me that people can have this take. Trump is an awful speaker who essentially sounds like a high school student with poor grades and Obama is an exceptional speaker and in this speech he hit on all the major issues in politics today. Yet, you have the opposite take.

Tribalism is a motherfucker.

Fascinating? I’m just speaking from my point of view there’s no “tribalism” involved. I have no loyalty to Trump I’m just aware of the fascede he’s helped break down from both sides. I don’t know about you but Barry never inspired me nor impressed me with his speeches (that doesn’t mean Trump impresses me either). There was a brief time where Trump did say “what people were thinking” out loud. It wasn’t the usual down the middle can’t offend anyone pause and look away style Barry uses. Shit I can stand up there and rehearse a great speech full of big words and act “classy” too whithout having said anything of note

Fascinating? I’m just speaking from my point of view there’s no “tribalism” involved. I have no loyalty to Trump I’m just aware of the fascede he’s helped break down from both sides. I don’t know about you but Barry never inspired me nor impressed me with his speeches (that doesn’t mean Trump impresses me either). There was a brief time where Trump did say “what people were thinking” out loud. It wasn’t the usual down the middle can’t offend anyone pause and look away style Barry uses. Shit I can stand up there and rehearse a great speech full of big words and act “classy” too whithout having said anything of note
Yes, fascinating because he said a lot of note. He summarized the current state of politics very well and gave moderates and lefties very good reasons to show up to the polls. It has nothing to do with whether you’re moved or not but that he actually provided content and you missed it. The fascinating part is that Trump speeches never have substance.

Yes, fascinating because he said a lot of note. He summarized the current state of politics very well and gave moderates and lefties very good reasons to show up to the polls. It has nothing to do with whether you’re moved or not but that he actually provided content and you missed it. The fascinating part is that Trump speeches never have substance.

I guess this is where we respectfully disagree

Drump fell asleep during Obama's speech, but is some how still butt hurt about it. I guess if your butt hurts enough sleep is hard to cum by.

Well we do know for a fact that President Trump does...

*goes on to say the literal stupidest thing ever said*

If your benchmark of intelligence is one's ability to fleece dumb masses - and they are exceedingly dumb, they are mostly like you - you neither understand the word "intelligence", nor do you possess it to any appreciable degree.
How fucking stupid do you have to be to try to equate morality with intelligence? Apparently as stupid as you.

Sorry but you don't get to where Trump is (financially speaking) by being an imbecile.

Yes, I'm talking to you @Kindacrazy

His net worth has been dropping however. He lost $100 million dollars.

Of course when you consider that his net worth after that loss is a "measly" 2.8 BILLION dollars,
then well...he's not exactly going to show up at the local welfare office anytime soon. <13>

Btw I got that figure from here : https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...net-worth-drops-bloomberg-analysis/662305002/

Here is the actual excerpt :

President Trump's net worth fell $100 million this year as revenue from Trump Tower and his golf courses slipped, according to an analysis by Bloomberg.

But don't feel too bad. The president is far from a pauper: The new estimate compiled by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index puts Trump's worth at $2.8 billion.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I said Trump clearly isn't an imbecile.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to try to equate morality with intelligence? Apparently as stupid as you.

You just proved my point, moron - average IQ + zero moral compass is quite enough to make it in this world. For what he achieved you hardly need to be a genius - merely ready to lie, steal and - inihis case - betray your country. Way to go loser

I said Trump clearly isn't an imbecile.

Well shit.....so you did.

My bad, good sir.

These left-wing fucknuts have me all annoyed that I see them everywhere.

They're like cockaroaches that just don't go away no matter how many times they get squashed.

Case in point.....The Poster above me who called you a Loser when he has to look in the mirror every morning. <{pranko}>

You just proved my point, moron - average IQ + zero moral compass is quite enough to make it in this world. For what he achieved you hardly need to be a genius - merely ready to lie, steal and - inihis case - betray your country. Way to go loser
That's it buddy, you just keep clinging to the delusion of your own moral superiority as an excuse for your lack of success in life. That is totally what winners do, they whine and cry all the time, blaming others for everything instead of simply trying harder. I am sure it will all work out for you.

Well shit.....so you did.

My bad, good sir.

These left-wing fucknuts have me all annoyed that I see them everywhere.

They're like cockaroaches that just don't go away no matter how many times they get squashed.

Case in point.....The Poster above me who called you a Loser when he has to look in the mirror every morning. <{pranko}>
No worries, this mass turn towards insanity has many people frustrated including me.

8 years of Obama led to Trump, and now he's going to hit the campaign trail to rally his country against Trump?
lol.

I was told he was a secret Muslim - turns out he's a republican double agent.

Looks like it’s really touched a nerve to someone who knows Obama is full of shit

I guess this is where we respectfully disagree
I suspect the reason we disagree is you reject his outline of the problems of the right and with Trump. From my perspective those are very serious problems.

Back