Trump views Obama's speeches as the Cure to Insomnia (article)

Obama broke the brains of all his mouth breathing, toothless, dickless, moroic haters.

Sorry but you don't get to where Trump is (financially speaking) by being an imbecile.

Yes, I'm talking to you @Kindacrazy

His net worth has been dropping however. He lost $100 million dollars.

Of course when you consider that his net worth after that loss is a "measly" 2.8 BILLION dollars,
then well...he's not exactly going to show up at the local welfare office anytime soon. <13>

Btw I got that figure from here : https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...net-worth-drops-bloomberg-analysis/662305002/

Here is the actual excerpt :

President Trump's net worth fell $100 million this year as revenue from Trump Tower and his golf courses slipped, according to an analysis by Bloomberg.

But don't feel too bad. The president is far from a pauper: The new estimate compiled by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index puts Trump's worth at $2.8 billion.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Ypu mean the rest of the world whose been trying to screw us over for decades???

What do you mean "trying"?

They HAVE been screwing us over with us having to give other countries money. Also we've had to be the Police of the world when other countries should've been watching their own shit.

I listened to Obama's speech. But had my coffee with me. He pretty much whined about how conservatives weren't conservative, complained about trump, complained about republicans. Made a KKK reference, talked about nazis and racism

His solutions were voting and we need more women in power.

Also more diversity.

It wasn't one of his best speeches.
This take leads me to believe you didn’t listen at all.

What do you mean "trying"?

They HAVE been screwing us over with us having to give other countries money. Also we've had to be the Police of the world when other countries should've been watching their own shit.
True. Not sure why I sugarcoated it.

Trump says dumb shit but at least it’s something. Barry just says what you think are coherent and intellectual words but in the end he doesn’t really say anything, its basically the same rehearsed pause, look around, couple words and that’s it. I have to agree at least Trump entertains
It’s fascinating to me that people can have this take. Trump is an awful speaker who essentially sounds like a high school student with poor grades and Obama is an exceptional speaker and in this speech he hit on all the major issues in politics today. Yet, you have the opposite take.

Tribalism is a motherfucker.

I listened, and everything I said is what happened. Did you listen to it?
I read it. And your take is so bad there’s no way you even tried to process what he said.

I read it. And your take is so bad there’s no way you even tried to process what he said.
You don't like what I said, yet you don't refute my post of what Obama did in his speech.

Those who say Trump deserves it should be careful what they wish for. Obama provides Trump a foil to do what he does best. Strategically the dems would do better to keep their resistance message diffuse and not embodied in any easy targets. Besides, Obama is already in a deep hole in this head to head matchup. Remember this?

Ya kind of agree here.

Trump needs a foil. Someone to focus on and demonize and focus his base on as to what they are fighting. The more the base just focuses on Trump week after week the more many of them tire of him and it. Its a slow erosion but it is happening. Obama could bring all of them back to Trump. So i guess the question is can Obama motivate more Lib and Centrist voters than he will Repubs to vote for Trump.

You don't like what I said, yet you don't refute my post of what Obama did in his speech.
I don’t like what you said because it missed almost everything he said. It was a terrible summary.

At least refute what Obama actually said.

I don’t like what you said because it missed almost everything he said. It was a terrible summary.

At least refute what Obama actually said.
I'm not gonna repeat everything and every topic Obama said in his speech, I just hit on some of the main points that you don't like.

I'm not gonna repeat everything and every topic Obama said in his speech, I just hit on some of the main points that you don't like.
You didn’t hit on the main points he made!! You’re ignoring the stuff you didn’t like!

You didn’t hit on the main points he made!! You’re ignoring the stuff you didn’t like!

What specifically, do you think he's ignoring? Give us quotes straight from Obama that you think Ripskater is willfully ignoring and then the two of you can have a more meaningful exchange.

What specifically, do you think he's ignoring? Give us quotes straight from Obama that you think Ripskater is willfully ignoring and then the two of you can have a more meaningful exchange.
I have enough of a history with him and more than long enough reading his posts to know a meaningful dialogue is not going to happen (he’s a troll).

Trump.................................{<jimmies}

It’s kinda funny how he talks about how Trump is destroying the country but then he also takes credit for why the country is in such good shape

Ypu mean the rest of the world whose been trying to screw us over for decades???

We want a favorable view from other countries. One example... we do have military bases abroad. Why is that? Because there is some weight, and respect behind the U.S. name. We are favored so our influence, and presence is accepted.

We lose that respect there are other super powers they can go to. Our international interests are important. Unless, we want to become a larger version of NK's hermit kingdom. Or if we want to have a solo footprint wherever the next major conflict or war is. International respect is very important.

Back