Trump views Obama's speeches as the Cure to Insomnia (article)

Trump is a dotard with a small vocabulary and short attention span. Of course he wouldn't like obama speeches.

Oh fuck off. Don't act like normal precedents apply here. The sitting Presidents goes on twitter daily and lies and personally insults people he doesn't like. He got his political start peddling the ridiculous conspiracy theory that Obama wasn't a citizen of the country, and said flat out that he was the founder of Isis.

Funny, I don't remember Obama doing that to Bush or vice versa.
of course normal precedents dont apply. you dont like trump, therefore its ok. exactly as i said. funny, i remember obama shitting all over bush repeatedly during his presidency, blaming him for every single thing that was wrong with the country while he was president. yet bush held his tongue. but yea, you are too fucking dense to realize the double standard

Tell me this is an actual Trump quote

I didn’t read it anywhere, but I really can’t be certain he’s never said those words. Smash any 3 loosely related sentences together and you’ve probably mimicked at least 1 Trump tweet.

I didn’t read it anywhere, but I really can’t be certain he’s never said those words. Smash any 3 loosely related sentences together and you’ve probably mimicked at least 1 Trump tweet.
You're bigly correct

That I can tell you

Lock up the wall or wall her up or whatever

Normal precedents and traditions do apply. Obama is just putting his own political interests above the good of the country, again, and he always will.

Trump killed "normal" precedents and traditions. Don't cry now.

Then he tried to take credit for the good economy. He didn't mention Democrats at all. Instead he whined about Republicans the whole time. It sounds like his political strategy is to demonize the other side, which is what he's always done, instead of talking about the plans his side is offering.
Yep, it's a losing strategy in my opinion. Especially when the country is doing well.

Trump killed "normal" precedents and traditions. Don't cry now.

No, actually it was Obama who had a disdain for American traditions. Trump certainly has not helped much to right the ship but Obama is responsible for damaging the office of the Presidency, in my view.

Obama gives a speech, and I tune in for the good funny jokes.

Trump gives a speech, I have to change the channel to anything else.

Obama is eloquent. Trump is not.

Trump is President. Obama is not. <TheDonald>

(at least until 2020....although if the Democrats dared to have Cory Booker as their Candidate, we're going to have 4 more years of the not-so-eloquent Trump.)

When something really bothers Trump, he will usually call it boring.

Trump says dumb shit but at least it’s something. Barry just says what you think are coherent and intellectual words but in the end he doesn’t really say anything, its basically the same rehearsed pause, look around, couple words and that’s it. I have to agree at least Trump entertains

Boy, if that's what you think of Obama, stay away from Prof. Eric Dyson interviews.

When something really bothers Trump, he will usually call it boring.
You forgot to mention also calling it fake news and directing mob violence and foreign state hackers towards the originator.

Trump's speeches are good for cringing. I voted for the guy and I seriously have to turn the channel everytime he's talking for more than a minute.

Obama has many faults but he is a great speaker. This one unfortunately, was a bit too personal for him and it showed.
That's because Obama actually cares about the future of the US of A where he and his family live.

That's because Obama actually cares about the future of the US of A where he and his family live.

At this point in time, Trump's policies haven't hurt anyone though. The average person is actually better off, even if the super rich are most definitely better off as per usual with Repub presidents since Reagan.

So, maybe he is taking this personal politically.

Trump is 72 years old. I'm sure just breathing helps his "insomnia".

I listened to Obama's speech. But had my coffee with me. He pretty much whined about how conservatives weren't conservative, complained about trump, complained about republicans. Made a KKK reference, talked about nazis and racism

His solutions were voting and we need more women in power.

Also more diversity.

It wasn't one of his best speeches.
Divider-in-chief is what he’s always been

Divider-in-chief is what he’s always been
Yes he has. But think about his message which is social justice. It's all about dividing people up into victim groups. And his solution is to elevate people into power who have the highest victim status. And that's what he said in his speech.

How about we just go get the best people for the job and not care about cultural marxism and social justice victim status?

Back