International Trump unveils Middle East peace plan with two-state solution, tunnel connecting West Bank and Gaza

@Happy Man @Sketch ????

My money's on the lesbian dentist cartel. It's well known they have a vault in Switzerland and are using certain Jewish bankers to invoke an ancient blood rite.

It’s the Eskimo/Amish alliance.

they’ve just created a perfect facade so it just looks like another group is in total control of everything.

Yeah well, I say too fucking bad. The Palestinians were there prior to WWII, the Jews were johnny come lately. They BOTH have religious ties to Jerusalem you'd wish the morons running both groups could fucking sit down and calm down the zealots on their side.

I feel for the Palestinians but there's also a part of me that when you hear about another bombing at a fucking shoe store or something I facepalm pretty hard cause my brain is like "now you just gave an excuse to Israel to drop more rockets on some residential street"

Dude, look at this plan.

It makes Jerusalum, all of Jerusalum the Israeli capital, and gives the palestineans some desert area with nothing but sand.

The zealots on both sides will never make peace.

I say we put America first and start selling arms to the Palestineans too, and let them fight.

Alternate suggestions?
None that are politically viable.
Yeah well, I say too fucking bad. The Palestinians were there prior to WWII, the Jews were johnny come lately. They BOTH have religious ties to Jerusalem you'd wish the morons running both groups could fucking sit down and calm down the zealots on their side.

I feel for the Palestinians but there's also a part of me that when you hear about another bombing at a fucking shoe store or something I facepalm pretty hard cause my brain is like "now you just gave an excuse to Israel to drop more rockets on some residential street"
You have to understand that when you're not hearing anything about the conflict Palestinians are still suffering daily, especially those in Gaza. The suicide rate is actually going up in Palestine and that's not unrelated to the suffering under the occupation and the political deadlock. No escape and no hope.
I say we put America first and start selling arms to the Palestineans too, and let them fight.
Terrible idea if you actually care about the Palestinians, they'd get savaged even worse than they did in 1948.
Who is made of of what?
Gee, I wonder who makes up the group that lobbies for the Zionist state? Could it maybe be, idk, Zionists?

This isn’t the years of 2000-2002.

when is the last Palestinian bombing of anything?

All the can do is launch balloons and some homemade rockets that lack the punch of our American fireworks.

you basically have to get directly hit by them, so the impact of the metal does the damage.
rocket.jpg

Can’t even make a crater

It’s the Eskimo/Amish alliance.

they’ve just created a perfect facade so it just looks like another group is in total control of everything.

Oh shit, I think you're onto something. I'll be right back.

(unrelated picture of my brother, me and my electric shoehorn)
Lagina-Brothers-640x336.png

None that are politically viable.

You have to understand that when you're not hearing anything about the conflict Palestinians are still suffering daily, especially those in Gaza. The suicide rate is actually going up in Palestine and that's not unrelated to the suffering under the occupation and the political deadlock. No escape and no hope.

Terrible idea if you actually care about the Palestinians, they'd get savaged even worse than they did in 1948.

Gee, I wonder who makes up the group that lobbies for the Zionist state? Could it maybe be, idk, Zionists?

I don't care about Palestineans. I try and care about human rights.

And I think Hezbollah would do just fine with some US tech.

Palestine has never heard of beggars cant be choosers, have they

you don't get bodied in multiple, successive wars, and then make demands like you were the victor...

that's now how reality works guys
edit: i should add i'm not so super Pro Israel guy, i just think it's weird that they demand things after getting bodied, repeatedly

[was hoping you can't always get what you was on that album.

Dude, look at this plan.

It makes Jerusalum, all of Jerusalum the Israeli capital, and gives the palestineans some desert area with nothing but sand.

The zealots on both sides will never make peace.

No I get it. I've heard stories from my dad who was out there immediately following his time in Vietnam on merchant ships and how on one tour there'd be this nice village on the edge of the canal and they came back a year later and the tallest thing left was a donkey walking around with a cart.

I don't care about Palestineans.
It shows.
This isn’t the years of 2000-2002.

when is the last Palestinian bombing of anything?

All the can do is launch balloons and some homemade rockets that lack the punch of our American fireworks.

you basically have to get directly hit by them, so the impact of the metal does the damage.
rocket.jpg

Can’t even make a crater
Haha, holy shit did not think the Palestinians were that outgunned. Figured the rockets were at least destructive to infrastructure but man that's nothing. And don't most of them get intercepted anyway? The idea that this is a "conflict" with roughly comparable actors is a big farce, the Palestinians are about as much of a threat to Israel as Indian tribes are to the US. Probably less since Indians can actually leave their reservations.

No reasoning with religious zealots you say ...

800.jpeg
[/QUOTE]
Yes, because praying for the President, is the same as what those piece of inhuman shit terrorists do. You cant even compare the two. Nice try. O yeah, fuck Islam and their pedo prophet. Fuck anyone who holds that man as the highest example of a man. Fuck anyone who treats anyone who isnt a straight muslim man, the way those backward thinking camel jockeys do. O did I mention fuck Islam?

Man how did these shadow people get so much power?

Because like Germany, they are constantly under attack, and had to adapt to survive.

For Germany that meant efficiency and engineering.

For Israel it meant MOSSAD, and a lobbying army.

Because like Germany, they are constantly under attack, and had to adapt to survive.

For Germany that meant efficiency and engineering.

For Israel it meant MOSSAD, and a lobbying army.
Why are they under attack

Back