International Trump unveils Middle East peace plan with two-state solution, tunnel connecting West Bank and Gaza

Edit : maybe add to OP the proposed delimitations of the territory Trump posted on Twitter. Does this look like a country to anyone ? Its laughable.

I'd argue (mostly for the sake of arguing) using the.. 1963 borders I think it was leaves both proposed countries (Israel and a new Palestine) as smaller than fucking New Jersey.

I hate to be THAT GUY but I really REALLY don't see how a 2 state solution will ever work as it leaves both countries stupid vulnerable to everyone around it.
No proposed map of the so called two state solution has ever made sense. Let's look at the original one
Nov29LN-articleInline.jpg

Its an absolutely horrendous idea and that's before you even take into account the fact that Jews were outnumbered two to one and yet still got as much if not more land. Does anyone think that if the Palestinians had accepted this deal, the least terrible one they've ever been offered, that it'd even have worked in the long run?

No proposed map of the so called two state solution has ever made sense. Let's look at the original one
Nov29LN-articleInline.jpg

Its an absolutely horrendous idea and that's before you even take into account the fact that Jews were outnumbered two to one and yet still got as much if not more land. Does anyone think that if the Palestinians had accepted this deal, the least terrible one they've ever been offered, that it'd even have worked in the long run?
It'll make me sound probably like a dick but the only way this really works is a 1 state solution.

I thought for a long time that if enough time went that those that took part in the wars in the 60s and shit passed away/left leadership roles the sides could come to an agreement to live together. But at this stage, everyone's mother, uncle, brother, father, grandfather, grandmother, aunt and cousins have been so involved in this quagmire that even the younger generations are starting to turn this into the Middle Eastern "Hatfields and McCoys" in the sense they hate each other but no one that hates each other was involved in the events that cause both sides to hate each other.

Yeah hit let’s just say your opinions on the topics are tinged

No, your opinions on this are tinged.

You actually listen to these lying cunts.

Watch their actions, their words don't mean shit.

Why don't you tell me what the great deal maker got America for this complete sellout to Israel?

No?

You can't tell me how he put America first here?

Huh, if you aren't putting America first, sounds to me like you are putting Israel first.

No, your opinions on this are tinged.

You actually listen to these lying cunts.

Watch their actions, their words don't mean shit.

Why don't you tell me what the great deal maker got America for this complete sellout to Israel?

No?

You can't tell me how he put America first here?

Huh, if you aren't putting America first, sounds to me like you are putting Israel first.
Who are the lying cunts? Whom are you sayng I have sold out to?

Last edited:
If this is indeed true, this will be at least the 4th time that a two party state has been suggested. They dont want a two party state. They want their OWN country and for Israel to not exist. There is no reasoning with religious zealot idiots.
No reasoning with religious zealots you say ...

800.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

It'll make me sound probably like a dick but the only way this really works is a 1 state solution.

I thought for a long time that if enough time went that those that took part in the wars in the 60s and shit passed away/left leadership roles the sides could come to an agreement to live together. But at this stage, everyone's mother, uncle, brother, father, grandfather, grandmother, aunt and cousins have been so involved in this quagmire that even the younger generations are starting to turn this into the Middle Eastern "Hatfields and McCoys" in the sense they hate each other but no one that hates each other was involved in the events that cause both sides to hate each other.

A good model would be that of Lebanon where Christians, Shia and Sunni share power in a Confessionalist/Secular framework. This of course would signal the end of Zionism which I'm guessing is a non-starter for hard line right wing Israelis.

One state solution would not be in Israel interest. As of 2015, they were 6.2 million Jews and 1.9 Arabs in 2019 (not all muslims). Palestinian population is 4.8 million. Israel would no longer be a Jewish state and Arabs would outnumber them.

The entire Israeli lobby that controls both political parties, the think tanks, and has media mouth pieces in every outlet.
Who are the Israelis who run the world? Who’s behind the curtain?

Edit : maybe add to OP the proposed delimitations of the territory Trump posted on Twitter. Does this look like a country to anyone ? Its laughable.

Why would you massively deport people living in their homes ? Btw, it has already been done in the past.

The 1948 Palestinian exodus, also known as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة‎, al-Nakbah, literally "disaster", "catastrophe", or "cataclysm"),[1]occurred when more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs — about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population — fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Palestine war.[2]Between 400 and 600 Palestinian villageswere sacked during the war, while urban Palestine was almost entirely extinguished.[3]

Israel wants either a peace that is very advantageous to them (keeping their settlements, give no water or air space, etc) or to continue settling until they have colonized so much territory that no reversal is possible (which is already the case imo). Palestinians want a fair peace, but they don't realize that, unfortunately, might is right in international relationships ; the West does what it wants & Israeli lobbies control the most powerful Westerb nation.

Look at this fucking atrocity. The funny thing is if the Palestinians actually accepted, Netanyahu would shit his pants. The roads, bridges, and tunnels look like prison bars; a state in a cage and permanently on a leash.

Surely Donald Trump isn't dumb enough to propose a tunnel in Palestine. You guys?

Maybe he got hit by a hammer like 8 times? Maybe that?

Who are the Israelis who run the world? Who’s behind the curtain?

Behind what curtain?

Everyone bends the knee at AIPAC.

Everyone that is but Bernie. He turned his invitation down.

But Clinton, Bush, Obama, Clinton, Trump, Pence, they all show up to kiss the ring like the Cucks they are

I agree, at this point a two state solution is impossible. Anyone who wants a just solution for the Palestinians is going to have to think outside of the box.
A good model would be that of Lebanon where Christians, Shia and Sunni share power in a Confessionalist/Secular framework. This of course would signal the end of Zionism which I'm guessing is a non-starter for hard line right wing Israelis.
That's not a good model at all, its a horrible model. They don't have an official census because it would mean rearranging the confessional balance entirely and its no accident they had a civil war along confessional lines. If your political system is so fragile that it'd shatter from the results of a census then its probably garbage.

Behind what curtain?

Everyone bends the knee at AIPAC.

Everyone that is but Bernie. He turned his invitation down.

But Clinton, Bush, Obama, Clinton, Trump, Pence, they all show up to kiss the ring like the Cucks they are
Who is the aipac? Who are they cucking to?

That's not a good model at all, its a horrible model. They don't have an official census because it would mean rearranging the confessional balance entirely and its no accident they had a civil war along confessional lines. If your political system is so fragile that it'd shatter from the results of a census then its probably garbage.

Alternate suggestions?

One state solution would not be in Israel interest. As of 2015, they were 6.2 million Jews and 1.9 Arabs in 2019 (not all muslims). Palestinian population is 4.8 million. Israel would no longer be a Jewish state and Arabs would outnumber them.
Yeah well, I say too fucking bad. The Palestinians were there prior to WWII, the Jews were johnny come lately. They BOTH have religious ties to Jerusalem you'd wish the morons running both groups could fucking sit down and calm down the zealots on their side.

I feel for the Palestinians but there's also a part of me that when you hear about another bombing at a fucking shoe store or something I facepalm pretty hard cause my brain is like "now you just gave an excuse to Israel to drop more rockets on some residential street"

Back