Trump/Ukraine v28...***Acquitted*** The Winning Never Stops

Whatever just you wait, this is it!. The beginning of the end for Drumpf!

Hey man I’m your side! They got em’ now. All they want to do is “trigger muh libs”. We will see who’s laughing in November! We got the geriatric communist...I mean the guy who can’t remember what state he’s in...I mean that bootypie guy....I mean...whatever we’re going to shut up these dog faced pony soldiers in November as soon as hildog runs with Oprah as her VP

*insert twitter post here from some guy named Brandon or Kyle*

Did you see how orange his face is???? Did you see the lines!! Game over man, game over

Yeah, I wonder if primer was included.

If there’s one goofball left field opinion I can agree with about Trump is that the guy needs better fitted suits. He’s a billionaire so he can afford the best. They say millionaires stay millionaires not wasting their wealth but suits seem to be one of the few exceptions. I saw Cruz was wearing some snake santiags the other day with a suit, that’s up my alley. Trumps suits look like off the rack un-tailored Brooks Brothers. His overcoat hides all of that

Man so this is what the thread would be like with just common sense people talking.....common sense? Fellas I’ll be the first to say I miss the twitter bots and terminal TDS patients. They would have this thread at page 20 by now with their hate filled orange man is bad rants and “we got em’ now!” Twitter rants by people no one has never heard of. Let’s stop making fun of them so they can peek their heads out of the lounge...I hear they are impeaching drumpf twice now!

oh man....all they have right now is orange man is tan. What a fall.....from “obstruction! Orange man will be removed! Pence lawl for President” to....he’s ahh got a tan and orange face.....what a fall

Reyes won btw

You take your pills today Alex?

No, it wasn't. Don't just fall for propaganda bruh.

"The photo was originally posted through an unverified account purporting to belong to a White House photographer named William Moon."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/08/trump-blasts-photo-showing-tan-line-as-photoshopped.html

The stain of impeachment never washes off."

Funny, but still fake news.

“The photo seems to have been slightly altered as some wire photos from the same moment show a orange-colored line with less hue”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/08/trump-blasts-photo-showing-tan-line-as-photoshopped.html

You take your pills today Alex?

tenor.gif

Awww it’s ok boy, Trumpf will be removed in 4 short years I promise!

Pills? Nope. Beautiful day here though, having a nice morning thanking God for everything I enjoy, how about yourself?

That was pretty funny, actually.

Even though Larry is a Never-Trumper.

Found this and his reaction is funny as well :

Many users tweeted a clip of an interview with David at the 92nd Street Y in New York, where an interviewer asked him of the satirical use of the MAGA hat in the show, "There are people who wear the MAGA hat and like what the MAGA hat represents. Are you afraid about alienating them? They could be fans of the show."

"Alienate yourselves," David responded. "Go! Go and alienate! You have my blessing. I could give a fuck."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...ock-trumps-curb-your-enthusiasm-tweet-1278640

tenor.gif

Awww it’s ok boy, Trumpf will be removed in 4 short years I promise!

Pills? Nope. Beautiful day here though, having a nice morning thanking God for everything I enjoy, how about yourself?

God isn't real.

Reyes did win though.

That was pretty funny, actually.

Even though Larry is a Never-Trumper.

Found this and his reaction is funny as well :

Many users tweeted a clip of an interview with David at the 92nd Street Y in New York, where an interviewer asked him of the satirical use of the MAGA hat in the show, "There are people who wear the MAGA hat and like what the MAGA hat represents. Are you afraid about alienating them? They could be fans of the show."

"Alienate yourselves," David responded. "Go! Go and alienate! You have my blessing. I could give a fuck."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...ock-trumps-curb-your-enthusiasm-tweet-1278640

<DCWhoa>

<{natewhut}>

<{JustBleed}>

God isn't real.

Reyes did win though.

I knew Reyes was going to get shafted when I watched two blatant robberies before the main event. Sadly the UFC might be turning into boxing in that respect. Me and my father in law watch and pay for every event....now it’s a meh. We’re only excited for the Romero fight. Knowing full well he needs a KO before the 4th or it’s a wrap....def going to get screwed by a decision like the last 3 times

Hey I don’t push God on anyone but from my viewpoint, life has been very kind to me so I thank God for it

Theres no doubt he has a famously bad tan.

The photos look altered (of course it could be really bad lighting) like many other photos.
We should have a thread.
Who gets a bizarre orange tan like that? What makes him think that looks good, and normal?
It's baffling.

We should have a thread.
Who gets a bizarre orange tan like that? What makes him think that looks good, and normal?
It's baffling.

It’s not an easy answer truthfully.

Sometimes people get work done (either makeup or PS) to look good on camera, and when you see them in person.

<{clintugh}>

Through some interesting circumstances I ended up meeting Kenny Rodgers. On stage, looks great. 25 feet away, looks great. Up close the man is a monster.

There is no doubt, trumps tan is... uniquely trump. The results in that pic look altered, but it could be bad lighting and bad timing.

If there’s one goofball left field opinion I can agree with about Trump is that the guy needs better fitted suits. He’s a billionaire so he can afford the best. They say millionaires stay millionaires not wasting their wealth but suits seem to be one of the few exceptions. I saw Cruz was wearing some snake santiags the other day with a suit, that’s up my alley. Trumps suits look like off the rack un-tailored Brooks Brothers. His overcoat hides all of that

Yeah. Two criticisms of Trump that I have :

His sending of ARMS to the Saudi's (though it seems every President does that these days), and his choice of suits.

It’s not an easy answer truthfully.

Sometimes people get work done (either makeup or PS) to look good on camera, and when you see them in person.

<{clintugh}>

Through some interesting circumstances I ended up meeting Kenny Rodgers. On stage, looks great. 25 feet away, looks great. Up close the man is a monster.

There is no doubt, trumps tan is... uniquely trump. The results in that pic look altered, but it could be bad lighting and bad timing.
It's really no different than anyone who gets work done/ etc looking sort of odd. It's been made into a big deal, it ain't, but I'm curious...

Back