Trump/Ukraine v28...***Acquitted*** The Winning Never Stops

An official photo from Reuters today.

106380767-1581192226373rts318wa.jpg

Orange man... Caucasian?!??!?!

{<huh}

<Huh2>

<{katwhu}>

Are you seriously under the impression that the highest office in the land has a "hard time" filling positions?

They will fill those positions. The goal is to not fill them with unhinged leftists, who are unable to fulfill their duties. Trump just threw the hammer down. He gave them three years to smarten up. Didn't work out. Oh' well.

They can't even find heads for most administrations, my man. It's a well known fact they can't attract talent, and that's why Trump hires the idiots who already worked for him, or people like Bolton. And still, they often leave because he's too stupid even for them. And many of them dealt with W.

Are you really contending that the intelligence apparatus in America is filled with leftists? What single piece of information do you have to support this wild ass claim?

Yeah, intelligence agencies don't need to be staffed.

Jesus.

Shatter them into a thousand splinters as JFK said.

Did you forget everything Snowden leaked? They are spying on you.

Jesus...

First, that's an incredibly odd claim to make.

Secondly, I'm being serious. His administration has had a SERIOUS problem with properly staffing itself in any capacity. Since they have not been able to attract anyone remotely close to top talent in relevant fields as it is, who are they going to find for these positions?
The only qualification that matters is loyalty to Trump above all else.

Are you really contending that the intelligence apparatus in America is filled with leftists? What single piece of information do you have to support this wild ass claim?

Hill, didn’t we just find out that the fbi was caught fabricating evidence?

And sent in multiple spies.

And leaked to the media.

Page/Strzok texts.

Face reality, the intelligence agencies were wildly abused under the Obama administration.

Orange man bad must make him pay some how!!!!

Trump is as acquitted as a dude who lynched someone and the all white jury lets him off the hook.
"Acquitted".

There was never any public process of examining the evidence and reaching conclusions.

A conclusion was reached by the Republicans before it even began and their part of the process was pathetic.

Liberals run away from debate and confrontation.

Conservatives run towards debate and confrontation.

Endless stupidity. Conservatives hardly understand a debate outside of notable intellectuals. Often they use obfuscation, year-1 rhetoric tactics, and often can't follow the debate line.

Confrontation they love because they refuse to play defense and instead manifest quixotic enemies to attack.

Man so this is what the thread would be like with just common sense people talking.....common sense? Fellas I’ll be the first to say I miss the twitter bots and terminal TDS patients. They would have this thread at page 20 by now with their hate filled orange man is bad rants and “we got em’ now!” Twitter rants by people no one has never heard of. Let’s stop making fun of them so they can peek their heads out of the lounge...I hear they are impeaching drumpf twice now!

oh man....all they have right now is orange man is tan. What a fall.....from “obstruction! Orange man will be removed! Pence lawl for President” to....he’s ahh got a tan and orange face.....what a fall

Reyes won btw

Man so this is what the thread would be like with just common sense people talking.....common sense? Fellas I’ll be the first to say I miss the twitter bots and terminal TDS patients. They would have this thread at page 20 by now with their hate filled orange man is bad rants and “we got em’ now!” Twitter rants by people no one has never heard of. Let’s stop making fun of them so they can peek their heads out of the lounge...I hear they are impeaching drumpf twice now!

oh man....all they have right now is orange man is tan. What a fall.....from “obstruction! Orange man will be removed! Pence lawl for President” to....he’s a got a tan and orange face.....what a fall

Reyes won btw
Whatever just you wait, this is it!. The beginning of the end for Drumpf!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back