Trump/Ukraine v28...***Acquitted*** The Winning Never Stops

OIP.ng5qsgwLxjXdS7PFf1qOKgHaEM

Americans say current economy is best since 1990s...

^^^ this is what democrats consider a win.

Twitter comments...

<{Heymansnicker}>
Yeah. Twitter is completely overrun with Liberals and the algorithms are fixed to make sure it stays that way. I have lost 1000 followers in one night over there and none of the people I talked to said they unfollowed me. It's rigged AF.

It's nice not to have the asshole Democrats doing anything shitty against Trump at the moment. Feels like peace... feels like America is finally waking up. The Dems are losing their foothold on the moral high ground and are being exposed as the corrupt incompetent frauds they are. Nancy's Impeachment missile seems to have missed Trump and taken out their entire party. I like our Chances in 2020.

Last edited:
Obvious that Trump would seek to clear the way for his criminal activities after the acquittal, but this isn't going to stop reports of administration wrongdoing. It also won't stop people from turning on Trump appointees who find a conscience. That's how cults work.

Yeah. Twitter is completely overrun with Liberals and the algorithms are fixed to make sure it stays that way. I have lost 1000 followers in one night over there and none of the people I talked to said they unfollowed me. It's rigged AF.

check out Botsentinel.com

I think that and Twitter are working hand-in-hand with this liberal BS.

Well now... this is interesting. Is that a Dildo I see sitting next to a Pedophile? ;)

That will be their ultimate downfall. They will continue to think they are winning, by blocking out any and all speech that disagrees with them. This is why they are so confident, and why they will be crying come election night. They live in their bubble, and don't care about how small it gets. It is their reality. Everyone is on their side...because they continue to block and censor those who aren't.

Unfortunately for them, actual reality doesn't adhere to that.

That will be their ultimate downfall. They will continue to think they are winning, by blocking out any and all speech that disagrees with them. This is why they are so confident, and why they will be crying come election night. They live in their bubble, and don't care about how small it gets. It is their reality. Everyone is on their side...because they continue to block and censor those who aren't.

Unfortunately for them, actual reality doesn't adhere to that.

Agree. Twitter isn't even trying to hide it anymore. Most of the better conservative posters have left. I used to be quite active but that hasn't been true for a while. It's one of the reasons I started posting here, to kind of fill that void. At least here there is some semblance of tolerance for differing views... Some.... ;)

Last edited:
Agree. Twitter isn't even trying to hide it anymore. Most of the better conservative posters have left. I used to be quite active but that hasn't been true for a while. It's one of the reasons I started posting here, to kind of fill that void. At least here there is some amount of tolerance for differing views.

Liberals run away from debate and confrontation.

Conservatives run towards debate and confrontation.

Many qualified people, who aren't Liberal activists.

First, that's an incredibly odd claim to make.

Secondly, I'm being serious. His administration has had a SERIOUS problem with properly staffing itself in any capacity. Since they have not been able to attract anyone remotely close to top talent in relevant fields as it is, who are they going to find for these positions?

First, that's an incredibly odd claim to make.

Secondly, I'm being serious. His administration has had a SERIOUS problem with properly staffing itself in any capacity. Since they have not been able to attract anyone remotely close to top talent in relevant fields as it is, who are they going to find for these positions?

Are you seriously under the impression that the highest office in the land has a "hard time" filling positions?

They will fill those positions. The goal is to not fill them with unhinged leftists, who are unable to fulfill their duties. Trump just threw the hammer down. He gave them three years to smarten up. Didn't work out. Oh' well.

Are you seriously under the impression that the highest office in the land has a "hard time" filling positions?

They will fill those positions. The goal is to not fill them with unhinged leftists, who are unable to fulfill their duties. Trump just threw the hammer down. He gave them three years to smarten up. Didn't work out. Oh' well.

Man you have a weird obsession with Trump's power, especially as a Canadian.

Back