You do realize you just made God throw up a little bit in his mouth. <{1-17}>

God Bless Sherdog :

icon_barf.gif
icon_barf.gif
icon_barf.gif

More winning!
<{RoseRun}>

Facebook and Twitter decline Pelosi request to delete Trump video

• Facebook and Twitter refused to take down a video showing Speaker Nancy Pelosi ripping up President Donald Trump’s State of the Union speech that was edited to appear as if she was doing so as Trump saluted a Tuskegee airman in the audience.
    • Trump shared the video on Facebook and Twitter.
    • Facebook and Twitter both said the video does not violate their policies.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/07/fac...ine-pelosi-request-to-delete-trump-video.html

You missed one :

Facebook's Stone told CNBC, "I can confirm for you that the video doesn't violate our policies."

Stone said the company's policies against altered video specifically refer to video that has been edited to make it appear a person said something they didn't say or did something they didn't do.

Facebook's response left Pelosi's Hammill frustrated.

<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

Oh and :

Twitter said it would examine videos to ascertain "whether the content has been substantially edited in a manner that fundamentally alters its composition, sequence, timing or framing" as well as looking at "any visual or auditory information (such as new video frames, overdubbed audio or modified subtitles) that has been added or removed."

But that policy doesn't go into effect until March 5, and Twitter told Pelosi's office that it will not remove the Trump video under its current rules.
Asked if the Trump video would violate Twitter's policies if it is posted again after March 5, Twitter spokeswoman Katie Rosborough wrote in an email: "I can't get into hypotheticals."

>>> Nice to see Facebook and Twitter frustrate DEMOCRAPS for a change.

Funny note about Twitter. It's like Trump knew about that Policy and when it goes into effect or something... <CerseiPlotting>

Which War Roomer is this?

Surprised that I haven't seen this on the news.

J/K.

Wonder how this would have been reported if guy had a MAGA bumper sticker and it was democrats doing the voter drive?

J/K.

Wonder how this would have been reported if guy had a MAGA bumper sticker and it was democrats doing the voter drive?

Dems would've just said that somebody planted that MAGA sticker on his car.

IT only cost the GOP the Senate.
Pelosi out played Cocaine Mitch.
To be fair, Mitch was in a tough spot.
Call witnesses and Fuck the GOP in 2020 with the Presidency.
Let it all trickle out over the next 2 to 4 years, keep the Presidency, but pack the courts, and when the GOP gets decimated, at least you have packed the courts.

I look forward to the excuse why this didn’t happen.

That’s the way this works. Democrats claim something stupid (such as Russian interference in our election, Ukraine interference in our election, Trump interference into corrupt investigations about interference that never occurred) then when these baseless claims never come to fruition Republicans are to blame.

We’ve seen this play out now about 7474637:8/9/76:646 times. But if thoughts of a Democrat senate help you sleep at night...

J/K.

Literally Hitler... {<shrug}

You do realize you just made God throw up a little bit in his mouth. <{1-17}>
Of course he supports the mental illness party. God's all about transgenders and lawlessness. He loves that shit.

Of course he supports the mental illness party. God's all about transgenders and lawlessness. He loves that shit.
God's a hardcore conservative. He throws up a bit in his mouth at the thought of blessing Trump because it's someone that doesn't follow his ideology. The thief that stole Heaven actually repented. Trump is actively acting in defiance of any theological standard.

God's a hardcore conservative. He throws up a bit in his mouth at the thought of blessing Trump because it's someone that doesn't follow his ideology. The thief that stole Heaven actually repented. Trump is actively acting in defiance of any theological standard.
So is this where liberals become theologians because they dislike Trump so much? "What would Jesus do?" said the liberal.

<[analyzed}>

You've been judging me, erroneously, since my post count was so low you made fun of it. Now go ahead and provide any quote of mine that states I'm against a secure border.

IT only cost the GOP the Senate.
Pelosi out played Cocaine Mitch.

^^^ perfect example of a liberals safe space fantasy.

According to 44, Nancy was the winner.

<YeahOKJen>

Back in reality, democrats are being called losers when they’re seen outside their basements.

Back