Trump/Ukraine v28...***Acquitted*** The Winning Never Stops

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
v27:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/trump-ukraine-v27-trump-wins-again.4075343/

EQSBj-PVUAIhKSc

COSTA & RUCKER: Trump's resilience causes Dems to sound alarm...

Republicans raise $100 million during impeachment!

DOWD: The Don Strikes Back...

FRIDAY NIGHT PURGE: Trump ousts officials who testified on impeachment...

Dems to plow ahead with new probes...

God bless President Donald Trump.

the Vegas Odds for Trump winning have also became more favorable for him.

Whatever the Dems are doing, it isn't working

I wonder how many Leftist turds are going to stop from posting in these threads now?

I wonder how many Leftist turds are going to stop from posting in these threads now?
Let's see if you are patting yourself in the back in a circle jerk thread come November
<NightKingBringIt>

the Vegas Odds for Trump winning have also became more favorable for him.
Whatever the Dems are doing, it isn't working
Whatever you're just a hater, the things they did in Iowa recently was ground breaking and I want them to run my healthcare

More winning!
<{RoseRun}>

Facebook and Twitter decline Pelosi request to delete Trump video
  • Facebook and Twitter refused to take down a video showing Speaker Nancy Pelosi ripping up President Donald Trump’s State of the Union speech that was edited to appear as if she was doing so as Trump saluted a Tuskegee airman in the audience.
  • Trump shared the video on Facebook and Twitter.
  • Facebook and Twitter both said the video does not violate their policies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/07/fac...ine-pelosi-request-to-delete-trump-video.html

I noticed in that last links it talks about Trump stopping an investiigation into a Turkish bank being a possible corrupt act by Trump.

Funny that no one thought it was corrupt for Obama to stop the investigation Hezbollah from shipping Cocaine and guns and laundering the money through the Lebaneze bank.

Democrats have never looked worse than the last few weeks....between Tump winning, and the disaster in Iowa, they are handing Trump the election.

IT only cost the GOP the Senate.
Pelosi out played Cocaine Mitch.
To be fair, Mitch was in a tough spot.
Call witnesses and Fuck the GOP in 2020 with the Presidency.
Let it all trickle out over the next 2 to 4 years, keep the Presidency, but pack the courts, and when the GOP gets decimated, at least you have packed the courts.

IT only cost the GOP the Senate.
Pelosi out played Cocaine Mitch.
To be fair, Mitch was in a tough spot.
Call witnesses and Fuck the GOP in 2020 with the Presidency.
Let it all trickle out over the next 2 to 4 years, keep the Presidency, but pack the courts, and when the GOP gets decimated, at least you have packed the courts.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back