Trump/Ukraine V25 Trump Impeachment Trial---Bolton Becomes 100% Truthful Leftist Hero Overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 25? Surely this must be it....and yes I just called you Surely

Senators from all over are telling me this is it I just overheard 3 more tell me that version 25 on sherdog will be end of the orange man. I await the twitter bots for confirmation

I'm guessing Bolton could take down Trump if he wanted too , he's probably just flexing though .

Bolded: what changed? Calling witnesses would have always pro-longed the trial, that's not new. So why the sudden change of heart on witnesses in general just because it's Bolton?
I just feel like this will never end. There will always be another leak (of nothing) or another video (of nothing) that the dems will screech and wail about and make out to be a big deal and this sham will drag on and on. I guess I've got impeachment fatigue after almost 4 years of the dems talking about it. Since before Trump was the nominee.
"If he's nominated and elected, we'll impeach him".
They meant it, I guess. Give them that. But they don't get that he's supposed to have done something really bad to get to this point. Not normal diplomacy that they want to use as a stick. It's played.

I'm guessing Bolton could take down Trump if he wanted too , he's probably just flexing though .

.......we haven’t had anyone that could flex in our government since the GOAT immigrant was governor

Version 25? Surely this must be it....and yes I just called you Surely

Senators from all over are telling me this is it I just overheard 3 more tell me that version 25 on sherdog will be end of the orange man. I await the twitter bots for confirmation

Whines about how many threads there are on this, yet is one of the first to come back and post some whining every time there’s a new one. I guess some guys just seek opportunities to bitch.

Go on Alex, let it all out buddy.

Whines about how many threads there are on this, yet is one of the first to come back and post some whining every time there’s a new one. I guess some guys just seek opportunities to bitch.

Go on Alex, let it all out buddy.

Making fun of the goofs in their never ending quest to get orange man is like a pastime tradition at this point. You’re friend Alex isn’t the only one that partakes. 2024 fellas! That’s when orange man will finally be impeached, I can guarantee it! I’ll do sig, av bets whatever your goof heart desires

Holy shit Pam Bondi going in dry right off the bat. Quoting Hunter Biden and giving us new information that the UK had an open investigation into Burisma for money laundering when he joined them. In fact his shell company received MILLIONS from Burisma. Sheesh.

trumpmeme-3-5c51da71c9e77c00016f38da.jpg

Making fun of the goofs in their never ending quest to get orange man is like a pastime tradition at this point. You’re friend Alex isn’t the only one that partakes. 2024 fellas! That’s when orange man will finally be impeached, I can guarantee it! I’ll do sig, av bets whatever your goof heart desires

Glad to hear you have enough time off from your full time bitching gig to pursue pastimes.

Glad to hear you have enough time off from your full time bitching gig to pursue pastimes.

Well actually I enjoy sailing and beautiful Caribbean beaches in between the shitposts. I’ll be gone for a bit again soon. I know, I know please don’t be sad. You guys crying here about Trump 24/7 with twitter at ready is a great way to waste some down time during the work week I’ll admit that. Arguing with you about nothing is at least entertaining. Like I said my friend 2024! You got em’!

LOL, I cant wait to hear about how great of a defense this is "But what about Biden?".

Bolton mad trump made fun of him everyday and didnt start a bombing campaign of Iran?

awwwwwww..............

Interestingly... if you want to go down a rabbit hole.

Bolton delivered his manuscript to the Trump administration for review at the end of December

Qassem Soleimani was killed on January 3rd.......

I think it's a coincidence but, who knows?

Interestingly... if you want to go down a rabbit hole.

Bolton delivered his manuscript to the Trump administration for review at the end of December

Qassem Soleimani was killed on January 3rd.......

I think it's a coincidence but, who knows?
99nexm1.jpg

The one being impeached.

Oh', impeachment? You mean that thing where even when you have been proven to have committed the crime you were impeached for, you still get acquitted? You know, like Clinton.

Sounds like serious business, this impeachment thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back