Trump/Ukraine V24 Trump Trial Begins, w/POLL!!!

Witnesses 1-for-1? (Biden, Schiff, Bolton, Mulvaney, etc.?) Trump Removed Or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can understand why a victim of domestic abuse would lie about it and stay, then you can understand why Zelensky would lie, since he's completely dependent on our aid and protection as Russia whittles away his country's territorial integrity.

It also doesn't make any sense that you're championing his integrity like you know if he's a liar or not. What are you basing this on?

My wife being Ukrainian and her entire family living there? He was a rich comedian who wouldnt lie for Donald Trump. He took the job to try and clean the nation up and you liberals are labeling him like a domestic abuse victim. You liberals keep pushing these lies and its fucking pathetic. Please tell me why your party is STILL pushing the false narrative of him going on CNN to announce investigations into the Bidens when Zaheed himself from CNN destroyed that narrative?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ax...obe-aff098a1-963f-466b-9572-14f767ebb4e7.html

So where we at with all of this? I'm on the fence about Witnesses, but I'm leaning towards the Republicans just telling Nads and Schiff to fuck off and end this farce before it wastes any more of our time.

Some think it might backfire on Republicans if they do that, but I doubt it. The House was so unfair it kind of makes them yelling foul look stupid and hypocritical... besides with the two week News Cycle we are on, I doubt anyone will even be talking about this two weeks after Trump is acquitted. Not hearing a whole lot about Solemani these days are we? That WWIII World ending event was 3 weeks ago. ;)
This is it! :D

My wife being Ukrainian and her entire family living there? He was a rich comedian who wouldnt lie for Donald Trump. He took the job to try and clean the nation up and you liberals are labeling him like a domestic abuse victim. You liberals keep pushing these lies and its fucking pathetic. Please tell me why your party is STILL pushing the false narrative of him going on CNN to announce investigations into the Bidens when Zaheed himself from CNN destroyed that narrative?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ax...obe-aff098a1-963f-466b-9572-14f767ebb4e7.html
I'm going to need some affidavits bro. {<shrug}

just what did that deranged Porky Pig look-a-like in a plaid flannel shirt and maga hat just shout?

the constitution and the law is fundamental to this country. clinton literally attacked the foundation of this nation
Trump has expanded executive power and the ability to stonewall an investigation. Literally what Republicans were screaming they were so against when Obama was president

So Trump gets a freebie now since Clinton got away with something?
the precedent has been set. i did address this in a previous post

but what did he do? he did the same thing joe biden did (withheld money until they fired a prosecutor). they have not accused him of a crime. abuse of power - something a lot of presidents have been accused of including washington. obstruction of congress - something every president has been accused of. remember when eric holder said fuck off to congress and was held in contempt?

fuck lb, i don't know how we got here or what the solution is. but impeachment certainly wasn't the best option

Trump has expanded executive power and the ability to stonewall an investigation. Literally what Republicans were screaming they were so against when Obama was president
the clintons did not invent stonewalling but they certainly perfected it. and i'm sure ever president has done it

Great response my man. Exactly what I expected.
I agree he's probably an honest guy and that's why Trump had to resort to extortion. You apparently have no idea how much pressure he's under since you keep posting like there's no way he lied.

I agree he's probably an honest guy and that's why Trump had to resort to extortion. You apparently have no idea how much pressure he's under since you keep posting like there's no way he lied.

Apparently you liberals think he would lie for fucking Donald Trump to save face he doesn't have to save? Do you know how many Ukrainians died while Obama was POTUS compared to Trump? Do you democrats even care? Where was the outrage to support Ukraine when they were invaded by Russia?

the precedent has been set. i did address this in a previous post

but what did he do? he did the same thing joe biden did (withheld money until they fired a prosecutor). they have not accused him of a crime. abuse of power - something a lot of presidents have been accused of including washington. obstruction of congress - something every president has been accused of. remember when eric holder said fuck off to congress and was held in contempt?

fuck lb, i don't know how we got here or what the solution is. but impeachment certainly wasn't the best option
The difference is that Trump did it for personal gain. Biden was telling one of his blowhard warstories but he isn't the one that made the decision. It was also something that was internationally supported.

If the idea was to investigate Hunter this was not the legal way to do it.

The difference is that Trump did it for personal gain. Biden was telling one of his blowhard warstories but he isn't the one that made the decision. It was also something that was internationally supported.

If the idea was to investigate Hunter this was not the legal way to do it.
personal gain? his son with a sweetheart deal and getting booted from the navy for doing blow wasn't personal gain?

so, you're saying it's okay if someone else things your deeds are okay?

you can really get into the weeds with this stuff. many rabbit holes imo

how you been amigo?

Apparently you liberals think he would lie for fucking Donald Trump to save face he doesn't have to save? Do you know how many Ukrainians died while Obama was POTUS compared to Trump? Do you democrats even care? Where was the outrage to support Ukraine when they were invaded by Russia?
Save face? How about save the territorial integrity of his country? How many died when there was an actual invasion and war? Did you hear about the sanctions? The removal from the G8? You're fucking clueless.

Lol they all know it was illegal and are too cowardly to do anything about it

Save face? How about save the territorial integrity of his country? How many died when there was an actual invasion and war? Did you hear about the sanctions? The removal from the G8? You're fucking clueless.

Im clueless? He lied for Trump to save the territorial integrity of his country? What do you think would have happened if he released the call and stated Trump tried to actually extort him? Do you think he wouldn't get the money? You think Obama was solely responsible for their kickout of g8? What about Obama's refusal to send them weapons in 2014? You realize we sent them less money WHILE THEY WERE AT WAR under Obama than we will in 1 term under Trump? Im the clueless one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back