Trump/Ukraine V24 Trump Trial Begins, w/POLL!!!

Witnesses 1-for-1? (Biden, Schiff, Bolton, Mulvaney, etc.?) Trump Removed Or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a fool. he can't honestly think they will remove him. lol @ people not knowing how dc works

I was just telling him that they won't remove him unless something a lot bigger comes out and then he started with "I'll bet".

Just gonna leave this here re: "obstruction of Congress not being a crime"
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/contempt_of_congress

now you're certainty welcome to argue trump didn't obstruct because he wasn't asked to appear directly and that could possibly be valid but saying contempt of Congress isn't a crime is just intellectual dishonesty

Misdemeanor? How many felonies did Bill Clinton have over him when we decided that wasn't important enough to remove him from office?

These guys are clowns but they'll still get away with because the senate will let them get away with it

Just gonna leave this here re: "obstruction of Congress not being a crime"
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/contempt_of_congress

now you're certainty welcome to argue trump didn't obstruct because he wasn't asked to appear directly and that could possibly be valid but saying contempt of Congress isn't a crime is just intellectual dishonesty
They didn't charge him with an article of contempt though, now did they?
<Fedor23>

Misdemeanor? How many felonies did Bill Clinton have over him when we decided that wasn't important enough to remove him from office?
Clinton got a blowjob. Trump withheld aid to a foreign country so they'd agree to help him attack a political opponent.

this conversation is so ridiculous because you have no idea what the parameters of impeachment are. You've taken a process, called impeachment, and injected your uneducated view onto it that it has to be charged as a federal criminal statute. If this were a criminal proceeding, Trump would be in jail and sitting in the court room right now and would have been charged with several crimes, including obstruction of justice...but it's not a criminal process, it's a civil one. You don't even understand the venue, let alone have any grasp on the facts.

You don't even know what is going on and you're talking about how much of a sham it is. The sham is your understanding. You wouldn't sound as dumb if you just say, "so what if he did what they say he did". Nobody is seriously arguing he didn't do it, nobody is saying he is a good person or a good guy who wouldn't do it...it's all just deflections because at the end of the day, you don't care if your guy did it, but would obviously if the other guy did.

You are distinctly, unAmerican. No offense, and unfortunately, you haven't thought this through. Democrats will be in power again,and it's possible quite soon. Get ready to get trampled on with no recourse, because that is what will happen (I won't support it, but you will be stuck with it).

Agree to disagree on all points. He has committed no impeachable offense as is evident by the constantly moving goalposts throughout this 3-year journey.

Russia!

Clinton got a blowjob. Trump withheld aid to a foreign country so they'd agree to help him attack a political opponent.
clinton committed perjury and suborned perjury in a sexual harassment lawsuit. he also obstructed justice (by definition) with coordination with monica and his secretary.

what laws are okay to break? please define when it is okay to lie?

also, he was the head of the executive branch. led the doj and basically said these laws do not apply to me. no one is above the law

let's not forget that he lost his ability to practice law because of his deeds

Remember when Schiff mentioned all the evidence of Russia collusion?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...019/04/21/adam-schiff-collusion-trump-1283786

Now this clown is making an even bigger fool of himself and his entire party. He has even went as far as to say President Zelensky is a liar.

Meanwhile you defend Clinton lying directly to the entire nation under oath as POTUS. What a sad state of affairs.

Trump supporters are the type of people who tortured animals as kids. you cant reason with these people

Allow me to be the voice of reason and say that what we've seen so far looks really bad for the president and many members of his administration.

clinton committed perjury and suborned perjury in a sexual harassment lawsuit. he also obstructed justice (by definition) with coordination with monica and his secretary.

what laws are okay to break? please define when it is okay to lie?

also, he was the head of the executive branch. led the doj and basically said these laws do not apply to me. no one is above the law

let's not forget that he lost his ability to practice law because of his deeds
I'm not saying what he did was right but it pales in comparison to Trump's actions.

These guys are clowns but they'll still get away with because the senate will let them get away with it

So far Rudy is up to, 2 Logan Act Violations.
Too bad we live in a time where our elected officials put party before country, otherwise Rudy would have been arrested a long time ago.

Lying about a blowjob and lying about extorting a foreign government are on different levels.

So you are calling Zelensky a liar? In fact your entire party is correct? In fact your party is STILL pushing the narrative Zelensky was going on CNN to announce investigation with Zaheed. Even though Zaheed himself completely destroyed this narrative.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ax...obe-aff098a1-963f-466b-9572-14f767ebb4e7.html

You liberals are fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
I'm not saying what he did was right but it pales in comparison to Trump's actions.
the constitution and the law is fundamental to this country. clinton literally attacked the foundation of this nation

Remember when Schiff mentioned all the evidence of Russia collusion?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...019/04/21/adam-schiff-collusion-trump-1283786

Now this clown is making an even bigger fool of himself and his entire party. He has even went as far as to say President Zelensky is a liar.

Meanwhile you defend Clinton lying directly to the entire nation under oath as POTUS. What a sad state of affairs.
If you can understand why a victim of domestic abuse would lie about it and stay, then you can understand why Zelensky would lie, since he's completely dependent on our aid and protection as Russia whittles away his country's territorial integrity.

It also doesn't make any sense that you're championing his integrity like you know if he's a liar or not. What are you basing this on?

So you are calling Zelensky a liar? In fact your entire party is correct?
I'm saying let's interview the relevant parties and review the pertinent documents. For all I know Zelensky is as big a liar as Trump.

Ok, I was just fucking with you that last point, we know he isn't. :p

the constitution and the law is fundamental to this country. clinton literally attacked the foundation of this nation
So Trump gets a freebie now since Clinton got away with something?

So where we at with all of this? I'm on the fence about Witnesses, but I'm leaning towards the Republicans just telling Nads and Schiff to fuck off and end this farce before it wastes any more of our time.

Some think it might backfire on Republicans if they do that, but I doubt it. The House was so unfair it kind of makes them yelling foul look stupid and hypocritical... besides with the two week News Cycle we are on, I doubt anyone will even be talking about this two weeks after Trump is acquitted. Not hearing a whole lot about Solemani these days are we? That WWIII World ending event was 3 weeks ago. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back