Trump/Ukraine V24 Trump Trial Begins, w/POLL!!!

Witnesses 1-for-1? (Biden, Schiff, Bolton, Mulvaney, etc.?) Trump Removed Or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
trump is in davos now, trolling that poor greta girl

In.
Predicting Trump comes away looking more crooked than any politician since RMN.
He won't be removed but stained in the public mind and the GOP will have a long way to go to repair its image as the party of family values, personal responsibility, and integrity.

i'll bet any amount of money that trump does not get removed from office by impeachment

Sherbro, we all know this. But to just let this stuff slide is just criminal in itself.

trump is in davos now, trolling that poor greta girl

Why does a 73-year old man have it in for a 16-year old girl? He screeches about Greta six ways to Sunday, but if you say ONE WORD like "You know, Barron could use a better haircut."

You literally become the worst human being that has ever existed.

SMH.

In.
Predicting Trump comes away looking more crooked than any politician since RMN.
He won't be removed but stained in the public mind and the GOP will have a long way to go to repair its image as the party of family values, personal responsibility, and integrity.

Let's not forget Law & Order...

Why does a 73-year old man have it in for a 16-year old girl? He screeches about Greta six ways to Sunday, but if you say ONE WORD like "You know, Barron could use a better haircut."

SMH.
That poor girl. Her childhood was stolen. We should allow her to say whatever she wants, unchecked. Anyone who argues against her hates children.

SMH.
he is protective of people he can't fuck.

That poor girl. Her childhood was stolen. We should allow her to say whatever she wants, unchecked. Anyone who argues against her hates children.

Wrong.

Nice bait, but you can do better.
C'mon man, this is sherdog! A better level of trolling is expected.

Wrong.

Nice bait, but you can do better.
C'mon man, this is sherdog! A better level of trolling is expected.
I was just basically repeating what you said. You think its out of bounds for Trump to mention her because she's a child. You're a sheep, bah. Sorry.

They are. I was referring to Schumer's refusal to combine the amendments into a single vote. Pissed off Susan Collins, Mitt Romney and others.
Source for this please. Had they told him they'd vote yes if it was bundled?

I hope you know you're taking that mans grocery money with that bet.

He started out asking to bet 500. I kept saying I didn't want to take his money and we finally settled at 150.

He's single and his house is paid for so I don't feel guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back