Trump/Ukraine V24 Trump Trial Begins, w/POLL!!!

Witnesses 1-for-1? (Biden, Schiff, Bolton, Mulvaney, etc.?) Trump Removed Or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll bet any amount of money that trump does not get removed from office by impeachment

i'll bet any amount of money that trump does not get removed from office by impeachment

I don't even think the most liberal posters on this board think he will get removed.

Last night was what, 53-47 on every single vote? Seems like the lines have been drawn.

1579461969_Schiff-accuses-the-NSA-and-CIA-of-having-withheld-documents.jpg

"9 inches." - Donald Trump on Schiff's Anatomy

I thought they were just doing 12 hr days?

They are. I was referring to Schumer's refusal to combine the amendments into a single vote. Pissed off Susan Collins, Mitt Romney and others.

Are we voting on what we think will happen or what we want to happen?

Are we voting on what we think will happen or what we want to happen?
I guess think, which makes witnesses a moot point at this time---or what? Since the amendments failed? Or at least tabled. They could ask for them later?

I put yes/no, but I would maybe think no/no at this point, I guess.

I guess think, which makes witnesses a moot point at this time---or what? Since the amendments failed? Or at least tabled. They could ask for them later?

Correct, McConnell's rules allow for calling witnesses and seeking additional evidence after the case has actually been heard. Which is making the democrat shitshow produce all the more eyerolls in the senate body.

I'm not up to date on the rules but I think the Senate can do whatever it wants whenever it wants in regards to witnesses. But the current rules have restrictions on when the Senators can ask questions or something like that

It’s so nasty, that I think bolton would do something like that. And so would trump.

bolton is like “I can get up there and say anything I want, anything. People will believe anything I say”

trump musta had many a sleepless night.

I mean bolton is in Qatar a right now trying to find a way to war with Iran. This man is either mentally deranged, like a true psychopath, or a paid isreali agent.

who could want war so friggin bad? I mean to say he wants to celebrate in the streets of Tehran is pure insanity.

Makes you wonder why people would choose to hire this man.

Makes you wonder why people would choose to hire this man.

Idiot move by trump. No doubt his chief advisor kuschner had something to do with it.

at least trump made fun of bolton every day as a warmonger. But now bolton hates him, and would love to sabatouge him.

Soleimani may have well been a gift. And where did the imminent intelligence come from? If it was isreali intel again, well fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back