Trump/Ukraine V23 - Trump Bolton for the door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The same issue(s) that was over-hanging Version 22 here, is the primary issue of Version 23.

Will they or won't they?

Here are the major questions V23 will likely be embroiled with:

- Will the House deliver the Articles
- if they do not, can Mitch run the trial regardless ignoring the Norm that 'Articles are DELIVERED to the Senate and a trial then begins'
- Will Mitch conduct a proper and fair trial either way
- Will John Roberts presiding over the Trial allow Mitch to lie under oath and basically run a sham trial with openly declared bias and complicity with the POTUS legal team or would he rebuff that
- Will moderate Republs (4 are needed) side with the Dema and require the Senate to subpoena Bolton and.other key witnesses and force a fair trial

Lastly, will Trump and his Trumpsters tears continue to flow as they rage against the machine. They cry and stamp their feet about mean ole Nancy not sending over the articles. Oh so triggered. Oh so rustled. lol.

tenor.gif

and..

Please keep the Biden CT stuff out of this thread. It has its own multi-page discussion here and even the Senate has no intention of dragging that crap into these trial hearings, despite their prerogative to do so. It played no part of the House Impeachment and will play no part in the Senate Trial and has no place cluttering up threads about those two things.

'Biden Time'. Hunter, Joe Super CT Thread

Breathe into a paper bag, mike...

Ready, set........... go!

I'll discuss Biden here if I like. Its part of the story.

Imagine a Canadian being this invested in this shit. Lol @ TS.

I miss the thread titles that were clever. The Left can't meme for shit.

Indeed, Biden should be the focus for much of the discussion. He's involved and this is an open forum. OP is too desperate to control the narrative.

No it is not.

It was not part of the agenda in the House Trial and the Senate has no intention of making it part of their agenda.

So no it is not part of it if neither House with control will even put it on the agenda.

It has been used with the intent of clutter and distract and deflect and as one Republican politician said 'we are ok if people simply change the channel'. It is used to make it harder for people to focus on key facts and its use spikes ('what about BIDEN') whenever new damning news comes out, for that reason.

Spam by definition.

I miss the thread titles that were clever. The Left can't meme for shit.

Indeed, Biden should be the focus for much of the discussion. He's involved and this is an open forum. OP is too desperate to control the narrative.
Jaut because he is the subject of the discussion doesn’t mean he should be included in it
Just substitute in random words

No it is not.

It was not part of the agenda in the House Trial and the Senate has no intention of making it part of their agenda.

So no it is not part of it if neither House with control will even put it on the agenda.

It has been used with the intent of clutter and distract and deflect and as one Republican politician said 'we are ok if people simply change the channel'. It is used to make it harder for people to focus on key facts and its use spikes ('what about BIDEN') whenever new damning news comes out, for that reason.

Spam by definition.
No. I have nothing to say about Biden but you won't dictate to me what I'll post in the thread. Biden is part of this story and I'll mention him if I please. Take your stupid conditions somewhere else. This is an open forum.

Trump's new defense

You can't remove him from office because he's protecting us from Iran

No it is not.

Spam by definition.

Incorrect. Bidenite corruption is the foundation of the fraudulent impeachment. It is the Platonic essence of relevance. The accusation from Trumps critics is that he asked a foreign power to investigate a political rival and then illegally/inappropriately blocked Congress from "investigating".

Well to determine whether or not this is a legitimate investigation or a politically driven witch hunt and fishing expedition we must find what what Trump actually did and why. Did Trump in fact specifically ask Zelensky to investigate Biden? And if so why would he think that would harm Biden?

If Sheriff Joe is a straight shooter and everything is on the up and up, then there was nothing there, and there was no reason to believe that any investigation would harm him. But if Biden was abusing his office to extort money from a foreign country at the expense of American interests then he should be in jail.

No. I have nothing to say about Biden but you won't dictate to me what I'll post in the thread. Biden is part of this story and I'll mention him if I please. Take your stupid conditions somewhere else. This is an open forum.
Sorry but I already did declare. So suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back