Trump/Ukraine V22 - So Unfair. Trump tears flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this stuff still going on?

Is this stuff still going on?

The drip feed of further damning evidence that contradict the WH claims?

Yes. Recently redacted documents have shown that the President was directly and chiefly involved in the extortion scheme.

The drip feed of further damning evidence that contradict the WH claims?

Yes. Recently redacted documents have shown that the President was directly and chiefly involved in the extortion scheme.

Sounds really serious.

Lol @ anyone supporting Trump still. Just so much winning.

And yet, you fail to place that one paragraph into it's own context. Something you guys like to do.

The fact is that this is a conspiracy theory. Our own intelligence agencies briefed congress on their assessments, and they came to the conclusion that Ukraine didn't attempt to meddle, much less the John Kennedy nonsense, like saying the former President of Ukraine worked for Hillary.

Can't tell you about Kennedy, but I can tell you that the paragraph I quoted says that Politico is claiming that the original story isn't true because the DNC and Ukraine used intermarries - a la Parnas and Rudy.

This is still going on? Wow, looks like almost all the people with common sense have vacated this circle jerk. It’s not that fun arguing with children and people on the spectrum about the same points over and over is it fellas? Let these guys have this, it’s all they got

This is still going on? Wow, looks like almost all the people with common sense have vacated this circle jerk. It’s not that fun arguing with children and people on the spectrum about the same points over and over is it fellas? Let these guys have this, it’s all they got

Get banned already, you're terrible.

It's hard to have discussions with you guys because you systematically obfuscate while playing coy on clear facts. Most of the guys bitched the fuck outta this thread because even for them it's reached the tipping point in defending the guy so ardently as if he isn't a craven and inept dipshit.

The facts remain the same, the President engaged in a bribery and extortion scheme. Just because he's quite possibly marching us into a generational conflict like a retard, that doesn't change the facts.

It's hard to have discussions with you guys because you systematically obfuscate while playing coy on clear facts. Most of the guys bitched the fuck outta this thread because even for them it's reached the tipping point in defending the guy so ardently as if he isn't a craven and inept dipshit.

The facts remain the same, the President engaged in a bribery and extortion scheme. Just because he's quite possibly marching us into a generational conflict like a retard, that doesn't change the facts.
It sounds like you are confident this is it?

It sounds like you are confident this is it?

"It" is more like a cornucopia of unethical policy and illegal schemes. I mean shit, he's got Rudy Giuliani working a shadow foreign policy countermand to our national interest. What possible sane reason could Trump have for sending Rudy to foreign nations to meet with people?

Face it, dude's completely unfit to hold office, is propped up by idiots and pilferers, and can't coordinate rational or coherent policy.

You are talking about people who have never cared about the facts.

The pattern is denial & obfuscate to later admit but say it was not wrong to do it with each and every exposed Trump wrong doing.

They would be far more honest to just start out saying "i don't know if Trump did what he is accused of but if he did I will support him regardless'.

Get banned already, you're terrible.

You are talking about people who have never cared about the facts.

The pattern is denial & obfuscate to later admit but say it was not wrong to do it with each and every exposed Trump wrong doing.

They would be far more honest to just start out saying "i don't know if Trump did what he is accused of but if he did I will support him regardless'.

I know I’m quoting patient X here and 2 level 4 TDS cases but wow. This is exactly why no one comes to this circle jerk any longer. These guys will write you pages and pages of the same goofball ideas they read off Twitter and never take into account what their own eyes are telling them. They can’t see why and how they are being played like fiddles as always. Literally what? 80 versions of the this is it threads and they still can’t see it. I for one can’t help them (I’ve tried)

Like all common sense people I will leave this thread to the goof troop circle jerk. As always fellas you’ll have your lifes and sanity back in 2024 but sadly you’ve wasted precious time on this earth worrying about a man you’ve never even met....just sad all around. 2024...you’ll get em!

I know I’m quoting patient X here and 2 level 4 TDS cases but wow. This is exactly why no one comes to this circle jerk any longer. These guys will write you pages and pages of the same goofball ideas they read off Twitter and never take into account what their own eyes are telling them. They can’t see why and how they are being played like fiddles as always. Literally what? 80 versions of the this is it threads and they still can’t see it. I for one can’t help them (I’ve tried)

Like all common sense people I will leave this thread to the goof troop circle jerk. As always fellas you’ll have your lifes and sanity back in 2024 but sadly you’ve wasted precious time on this earth worrying about a man you’ve never even met....just sad all around. 2024...you’ll get em!
After all that...You're still an idiot.

No intelligent life uses the word "goof" as much as you do. Hence, dumb.

Maybe address the facts, ever, you horses' ass. Give us something but the same old shitty "We're gonna win" or "This is it, orange man bad".........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back