Trump/Ukraine V17 - Turkey Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
An impeachment without removal is completely futile. No different than charging someone with a crime and having the charges dismissed. There are no moral victories in this. Just ask Newt Gingrich.

Whatever you have you have to tell yourself though...
<YeahOKJen>

WUWskyEDFZLMwE4GUbMY51QLNulmaf

sh2ldUGFw4g6G5FYuaHcWcOviANLP0
You may yet have to pay off on that bet, but I'm not quite that optimistic. I would say there are too many things in motion to put any faith in the Senate.

If he were going to try something as dumb as that why would he do it in the House where democrats control the process?

But I suppose it was good showmanship on Nadler's part.

If he's done nothing wrong then he has nothing to fear.

MY plan? Just continue like it's business as usual. And I'm American.
This would require a war room vote to affirm. I personally believe your loyalties lie with Russia by way of poutine.

An impeachment without removal is completely futile. No different than charging someone with a crime and having the charges dismissed. There are no moral victories in this. Just ask Newt Gingrich.

Whatever you have you have to tell yourself though...
Not if you believe in rule of law and political norms.

If the Dem's never went after Trump he would have kept pushing Ukraine, Italy and CHina and any other gov't he could enlist to investigate Biden and any other Dem who rose to be a challenge to him. It is certainly clear he sees that as a weapon and will always use it.

If the Dems do nothing then what Trump is doing becomes the new norm. If the Dems convict in the House but not the Senate at least the next POTUS knows they will be impeached for such actions and they role the dice hoping they have enough partisan spineless support to protect them from conviction.

I understand you will have issues with a ethical stance being taken but don't assume others have to share your lack of ethical courage.

I understand you will have issues with a ethical stance being taken but don't assume others have to share your lack of ethical courage.

Tell me how you feel about that EThiCaL CoURagE when Trump wins 2020, and this whole fiasco is partially blamed for it.

Why should Trump not be under oath? What about Mike Pompeo or Rudy Giuliani, Mick Mulvaney? Surely, since this is all a democrat led sham despite originating in Trump's own admin, they can clear this all up, no? Furthermore, one would think innocent people would fully and transparently release official documentation as legally requested to clarify the matter more, yeah?

On Mifsud, my stance is that you're a dupe who will fall for any story from Trump or his cadre of
Why should Trump not be under oath? What about Mike Pompeo or Rudy Giuliani, Mick Mulvaney? Surely, since this is all a democrat led sham despite originating in Trump's own admin, they can clear this all up, no? Furthermore, one would think innocent people would fully and transparently release official documentation as legally requested to clarify the matter more, yeah?

On Mifsud, my stance is that you're a dupe who will fall for any story from Trump or his cadre of dipshits.

<Dylan>

Mifsud is literally the start of the Meuller debacle.

Regarding the first part

A) you’re a retard. It’s cute watching you care about political theater.

B) trump shouldn’t be under oath because he’s a classic bullshiter. He can’t go two sentences without exaggerating or flat out making something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.