Trump/Ukraine V17 - Turkey Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stated the other day that it is not unusual for Presidents personal attorneys to negotiate with foreign powers. I asked for one example and like I thought I am still waiting.
Did you pull that statement that other Presidents personal attorney negotiate with foreign powers out of your ass or you going to provide proof for your obvious bull shit statement.

So much effort and emotion over an MMA forum. And you’re taking yourself way to serious. Back channel negotiations have occurred, bypassing administration officials, since Thomas Jefferson. All types of people are tapped to perform these negotiations, including lawyers. Use google.

Fun fact: Rudy Giuliani is under investigation by the Justice Department for corruption in Ukraine……Hunter Biden is not. ☺

You realize he's on camera and in writing making the opposite arguments when it was a Democrat in the crosshairs, yes?

Actually, he's claiming that Trump committed no crime and that is the difference. He also prefaced his statement by announcing that he wasnt a Trump supporter and didn't vote for him.

Separation of Church and State was created, first on a state level by the governorships of James Madison (and ardent Christian) and Thomas Jefferson (Not at all a Christian in reality), then by them at the federal level. Their beliefs in drafting the articles could not possibly be more clear. Yet you guys fail to recognize their views consistently.

But again, qualify your two asks of me, lest you accuse me of dodging....

Slow your roll. The wall of separation camefrom a private correspondence- it was never a federal law

he argued that the impeachment process is being rushed and that the evidence is lacking. He then went on to argue that Trumps actions constitute obstruction and also potential abuse of power.

the best play Republicans have from their “expert” is that the process is rushed but not illegitimate in any way but in fact necessary.

Republicans are taking what he sound out of context and to say that what he said proves the process is a sham

If you watch hos testimtes throughout the hearing he also says the House must go to the courts before they can call obstruction

This is a fun fact

It sure is... another fun fact is that Attorney General Barr’s handpicked attorney couldn’t find any evidence that the Russia probe was a democrat partisan witch-hunt. Not a single shred of evidence. Another right wing talking point destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.